The Demonic Cabal

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
mrmom2 said:
I found this interesting Read it here

THANK YOU....... have only read half of it......and it is not only interesting, but has a certain "accuracy" /truth to it. Very nice catch mr.mom.

(now back to the second half :wink:

Toro

Senate Member
What's funny about this article is that the author says this...

Anyone who speaks of a cabal is immediately dismissed as a paranoid conspiracy theorist, lumped with extremists of all stripes, and made persona non grata in any professional field.

...then goes on and re-inforces the stereotype.

At present, Americans are faced with an illegal junta which is repeating a vile era in American history: the seizure of all governmental powers by a single party-cabal during John Adams' presidency from 1797-1801.

That's right, all power.

and stealing the 2002 and 2004 elections, gaining the majority in both houses of Congress

Stealing? I guess the word "stealing" has been re-defined to mean "winning a clear, comfortable majority."

--the puppet Bush II regime is privatizing public resources, crippling local, state, and federal governments by spending only for militarism

Except that Bush has been increasing discretionary, non-defense spending at a higher rate than even under Slick Willie.

This is even better. A picture from the article;

That's great. I might save that one for my avatar.

The "Demonic Cabal" includes: The American, British, Saudi, and Dutch ruling elites:

The Dutch?

The cabal includes the British royal family and the financial and political circles related to it. The current cabal began in Britain with the The Royal Institute of International Affairs and the Round Table group.

Major players in the demonic cabal include the Saudi royal family and The Big Three--the bin Laden family, the al Ahmoudi family, and the Mahfouz family--the richest clans in that medieval kingdom.

Thus explaining 9/11

The demonic cabal has stolen money from Social Security to finance its militaristic wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

"Stolen money" from Social Security? You cannot "steal" money from social security. Social security is a set of legislative IOUs based on actuarial calculations. There is no money to "steal".

Then there's a long quote about Julian Robertson. Not to paste it all, but it encapsulates the following;

"There was an interview on CNBC of the renowned funds manager Julian Robertson. ... "The people just don´t realize it yet."

Care to guess who the expert is making this quote and backing up the author's assertion? Its none other than the famous "Don in Colorado." You know, Don who posts on message boards. Hey, if you don't believe me, check it out yourself here and scroll down to the middle of the page.

It was after reading this last part I figured I had better things to do with my time.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Whatever Toro all you do is Try to discredit anything negative about Bush .I'm seriously starting to think your a paid spinner for that criminal organization :p Why don't you go join a US board I for one am sick of your bullshit spin jobs .Go ahead and ignore everything bad about Goverment :roll: You know what I find funny is a ton of your country men are buying up all the cabins and out lying property around me and do you know why?They all are saying the same thing they can see whats happening down there and their looking for places to run to so keep ignoring the evidence I could care less about what happens to you . :wink:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
mrmom2 said:
Whatever Toro all you do is Try to discredit anything negative about Bush .I'm seriously starting to think your a paid spinner for that criminal organization :p Why don't you go join a US board I for one am sick of your bullshit spin jobs .Go ahead and ignore everything bad about Goverment :roll: You know what I find funny is a ton of your country men are buying up all the cabins and out lying property around me and do you know why?They all are saying the same thing they can see whats happening down there and their looking for places to run to so keep ignoring the evidence I could care less about what happens to you . :wink:

seeing some US "invasion" in this area too. Interesting to see how "brave" USers really are. When things start to get nasty....they run/escape into the neighboring country. Their failure to see that THEY ALL are the author of their own misfortune..... and the situation as it has evolved. They did not have the guts to examine the bush cabal for what it was....and voted it in anyhow. they are such a band of followers,(sheep) they did not even question the elections. (two of them ...that have been highly questionable) Cut and run....when things get tough. and never admit to mistakes they have made.

Interesting .......if "disturbed" society. :(

Andygal

Electoral Member
May 13, 2005
BC
You are being extremely impolite, and falling victim to the stereotype of Americans, not all Americans are arrogant pricks, in fact the vast majority aren't. It's just that the pricks are rather vocal.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Jo Canadian said:
Satan eh? Besides chatting it up with Bush and co. he also regularly calls the local shoe store.

:lol: click here to listen:

good one Jo. You have a knack for finding some really good stuff.

bravo.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
You're right Andy but they all have one thing in common .The think the US is number! and are quite arrogant about it .Like we all owe them something :wink: Toro what kind of idiot lives where hurricanes always hit land anyways :p If the rest of the US had any brains At all they would tell all you down there to foot your own bills for the damage that is caused or move .Guys like you driving up insurance rates for the rest of us :x

Toro

Senate Member
all you do is Try to discredit anything negative about Bush

Not true. Just the crazy stuff. The pro-Bush people love articles like this as it marginalizes the proponents.

I could care less about what happens to you .

I'm fine mrmom. Thank you for asking. How are you today? I hope you are well.

what we don't need is the likes of Toro here.

I put that in my signature. Is that okay Ocean? I'll take it off if you wish.

So instead of wishing me away, counter my points.

1. Show that all - that's all - power is being taken over by Bush.
2. Show that the 2002 and 2004 election was "stolen".
3. Show that discretionary non-defense spending is not rising faster than it did under Slick Willie. Oh and also show that government spending is only going to fund "militarism"
4. Show how money from social security is being "stolen".

Or would you rather call me names? That may be the only thing you can do because you cannot counter my criticisms.

Toro what kind of idiot lives where hurricanes always hit land anyways

The same kind of idiot who once saw the air temperature drop to -55C and the wind chill take it down to -85C.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Go read the police state thread I think you find my latest post there pretty revealing about what Bush and the gang are up to .Whats up with him hiring ex KJB agents to develope your national ID and Hiring Fox former leader of The EAST GERMAN STASI

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
This is the stuff I see as clearly "being the truth".
I am laughed at, but only by those who seem particularly willing to believe the lies and propaganda.

I am reading a book called "the Corporation - the pathological pursuit of profit and power".
Thats where I find out more about this same cabal, and their role in government regulations [NOT] , and how corporations have that goal of "maximising shareholder value" and will do "whatever it takes" to get it. Thats a lot like Bushbaby boasting "whatever it takes"...
oh, its the same!

Karlin

PS
They KNOW global warming is real
They KNOW those pills are bad for you
They KNOW that they are hurting people,maybe even their own families, and that is pathological when they choose to cover it all up so it won't interfere with profits.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Well hey as long as Halliburton Bechal and the Carlye group are raking in the money who cares about the rest of the world :evil: The Bush family and the Cheney family are getting rich :wink: Who gives a shit about the cattle

bulldog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2005
The nicest thing about Georgia is its people. Warm, polite,
outgoing, and dripping with southern hospitality.

I love Georgia! :D

Bull Dog

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I was going to put that in the Coming Police State Thread In The News section :wink: But it works here too :wink:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
mrmom2 said:
I was going to put that in the Coming Police State Thread In The News section :wink: But it works here too :wink:

Maybe "we" should double post it.......to get the message across.. :wink: (some are just not "getting it"..or strangely enough might want it that way for their own reasons.)

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Most people don't want to get It throws their comfortable life into total dissaray .They might actually have to take a stand and do something :wink: Thats why you get so much resistence that and people are dumbed down and brainwashed and believe everything the goverment tells them :wink: They wouldn,t lie to us the cattle :p