Greetings from the Whitehouse

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Greetings from the Wh

Jesus f*cking Christ. Do these one-eyed pig-f*cking inbred c*cksucking bastards have no shame at all? Are they really that obtuse?

We should drag these worthless bastards behind a truck until they learn a sense of of shame, if nothing else.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

I'm sure you'll be successful in selling out t6he world for your own personal gain, Toro.

BTW...Annette says hugs and kisses and hopes you burn in hell. She's not sure if she knows you or not. She grew up in PA though. Funny how that is.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
President's Statement on United Nations International Day in Support of Victims of Torture

who the heck are they kidding. ??? First they torture people/ CREATE victims and then support them. And THEN they wonder why they are "hated". HeLLo! Gosh, isn't the US just A GRAND example of "democracy" , diplomacy, and humanitarianism .......as it tries to spread its disease on the whole planet......via wars or extortion.????? Such ideals ........ :twisted: and some even claim to be "Christian" while supporting this travesty. Heck , if the us population is happy with this code of standard......fine.....just stay out of the rest of the world. Believe us......it will manage. The rest of the world does not need /want your "ideals" as they are almost barbaric . Almost because at least in a barbaric society.......one knows where one stands. With the USG , one does not......as it turns on a dime.

Is the US f***ed up........or what??? ( no "or what" on this one) Gotta be all that cosmetic surgery and metal/ink clothing they have taken as their fashion statement. But what can one say about a society that calls a surgeon to lose weight???

that item is just disgusting. but par for the course.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

On United Nations International Day in Support of Victims of Torture, the United States reaffirms its commitment to the worldwide elimination of torture

What a bunch of lying hypocrites.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Greetings from the Wh

no1important said:
On United Nations International Day in Support of Victims of Torture, the United States reaffirms its commitment to the worldwide elimination of torture

What a bunch of lying hypocrites.

wonder if they really think that anyone buys their crap anymore. 'cause if they do......they are not only hypocrits....they are deluded .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Greetings from the Wh

Toro said:
I already am successful at that.

Whose Annette? I don't think I know an Annette, but I bet I know someone who does.

cute: :roll: the usual diversional tactics when the topic is serious and unpleasant for the US'rs.

unfortunately, the US has created the hotseat it has found itself in. Author of its own "misfortune." And only the US can set things back on some sane course again.......IF it even wants to.

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
It would take the American people to get the U.S. back on track again, but unfortunately they have their heads in the sand. Most Americans believe the mainsteam media and would rather watch reality shows than look at whats really going on!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: Greetings from the Whitehouse

jjw1965 said:
It would take the American people to get the U.S. back on track again, but unfortunately they have their heads in the sand. Most Americans believe the mainsteam media and would rather watch reality shows than look at whats really going on!

Thanks Ohio, you really blew it.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Greetings from the Whitehouse

I think not said:
jjw1965 said:

Thanks Ohio, you really blew it.

absolutely !!!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ocean Breeze said:
another reminder. :

http://www.ericblumrich.com/right.html

lying bastards. :twisted:

(is that a tad too strong??? :? .....or not strong enough.

( ITN: did ya get your lawn mowed??? I should attend to mine......soon.;-)

Yeah I did. I don't mind mowing it really, this time of year I put a certain fertilizer in it because the abrupt heat and humidity creates brown spots here and there. What a mistake, I have to cut it twice a week now, it keeps growing.

Next year, I think, I will put in a pool. I think I'll start digging now :p

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think not said:
Ocean Breeze said:
another reminder. :

http://www.ericblumrich.com/right.html

lying bastards. :twisted:

(is that a tad too strong??? :? .....or not strong enough.

( ITN: did ya get your lawn mowed??? I should attend to mine......soon.;-)

Yeah I did. I don't mind mowing it really, this time of year I put a certain fertilizer in it because the abrupt heat and humidity creates brown spots here and there. What a mistake, I have to cut it twice a week now, it keeps growing.

Next year, I think, I will put in a pool. I think I'll start digging now :p

good idea :wink: