I am Back - George W. Bush, One Lying SOB

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Words can't describe the feelings that I have after listening to the Liar-in-Chief's speech tonight. It was like listening to one of his fellow sociopaths who talk to themselves on the streets. Sadly, it's like the old joke; "How do you know he's lying? His lips are moving." He talked about how hard the road ahead is- but it's not hard for him to send soldiers to die for his lies- it's not his blood. Remember that since President Moron stood on the aircraft carrier deck with the padded crotch jumpsuit (it had to be padded because he has no balls of his own) and announced that combat operations were over, 1700+ soldiers have died. The idiot goes on to talk about the atrocities commited by the enemy. There are tens of thousands of Innocent Iraqis who have lost family members who might be able to talk about atrocities also. I could go on (and on) picking his speech apart line by line, and show that virtually everything he said is a lie, in many cases proven by the government's own statements. LIE: WMDs. LIE:Iraq connection to 9-11. LIE: Saddam's connection to 9-11. Towards the end of his speech, Bush says "We live in freedom because every generation has produced patriots willing to serve a cause greater than themselves." So why aren't Bush's daughters carrying a rifle? Because Daddy is a chickenshit. Bush went AWOL. Cheney never served, nor did Karl Rove, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, John Ashcroft, Richard Pearle, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Newt Gingrich, Condi Rice, John Bolton, Bill Bennett, Tom DeLay, Jeb Bush, Trent Lott, Ted Nugent and many more people who have no problem ordering our kids to go and die, or go on TV and tell the country how great this war is. IF YOU THINK WE SHOULD BE FIGHTING IN IRAQ, MARCH YOUR ASS DOWN TO THE NEAREST RECRUITING STATION AND PUT YOUR ASS WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS, OR SHUT THE HELL UP!! The only thing that President Spineless said that made any sense at all is that we need to support our troops. I agree- bring 'em home!!

Please do not applaud. I came back because i missed my friends

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: I am Back - George W.

Welcome back, Mog.

I liked Bush's speech. I meant to count the lies, but I was giggling too hard at his audacity. Then I thought about the gullibility of those who try so hard to believe him, and the giggles became belly laughs. Finally, I thought about all the people who died because this idiot's greed and stupidity. I quit laughing in a hurry then.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I'm glad to see ya back Sam :wink: Jimmy needs a good slap of reallity tonight he seems to be running on Fox tonight :p

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Re: RE: I am Back - George W. Bush, One Lying SOB

jimmoyer said:
Sad but true observations.

We need a new President to help Iraq, one with guts, wisdom, ability to actually speak, one with something that might inspire us all.

Jim.

We need a truthful President. We need to get the USA out of everybody business. We need to help Iraqis by bringing the soldiers home and sending a neutral force. We need to put Bush and his cronies on trial for genocide.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Well this is why I came back besides Andem invitation and Peapod insistance and and and... Well everybody wants me back

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Man, mrmom2, you are one big rush to judgement LOL !!!

Man I got spanked on here once.

Now I'm gonna get slapped.

By the way, you'll notice every article I post is from a so-called liberal newspaper, either the Washington Post or the New York Times.

I'm one of those conservatives that know the rightwing news media is very up front about its opinions, but the liberal press is much more better at wanting to explore the truth as best it can despite its bias.

And that's why I like the NY Times and the Washington Post. The wonderful achilles heel of most liberals is their desire to claim fairness. We can all only hope to be more that way.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

jimmoyer said:
Man, mrmom2, you are one big rush to judgement LOL !!!

Man I got spanked on here once.

Now I'm gonna get slapped.

By the way, you'll notice every article I post is from a so-called liberal newspaper, either the Washington Post or the New York Times.

I'm one of those conservatives that know the rightwing news media is very up front about its opinions, but the liberal press is much more better at wanting to explore the truth as best it can despite its bias.

And that's why I like the NY Times and the Washington Post. The wonderful achilles heel of most liberals is their desire to claim fairness. We can all only hope to be more that way.

Jim please read the following article:

A Defeat Bred in Deceit

http://www.antiwar.com/roberts/?articleid=6468

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Ahh Jim I was jut screwing around :lol: I'm just trying to lighten the mood no sense us getting all pissy on the forum agreed :wink:

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Ah the golden shower of pissiness, quite a turn off even for sexual congress.

Connections, relations, flitting stream of consciousness, one psycho word begets another association, streaming streaming, yes and more yes and yes.

Ah, the lightness of being...

I think I'm tired now.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Falling Polls, Downing Street Memo Gaining Steam, Iraqmire a Bloody Mess. Likelihood of Major Terror Alert to Scare the Bejesus out of Americans and Divert Media Attention from Bush's Utter Incompetence is High. Get Your Duct Tape Ready!

seems to capture it ,don't it?? :twisted:

BUT!!.........."we" now have a term that is useful. Iraqmire. A new chapter being written by crooks and liers daily.

someone should start an online Bulletin......and call it :

The Crooks and Liers Daily ......with minute to minute updates.. :idea:

..........with a special section for Iraqmire

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I would love to have seen the rhetoric around here when Saddam was invading Kuwait...

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Jay said:
I would love to have seen the rhetoric around here when Saddam was invading Kuwait...

hmmm. NOT a "justification" for LIES. The US is supposed to be more advanced.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I agree....I just think a lot of this is very one sided and directed at the US only.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Here's another editorial from a liberal newspaper, that says what's most important, and it is in the last two paragraphs, if you're going to read any of it.

------------------

une 29, 2005
President Bush's Speech About Iraq
President Bush told the nation last night that the war in Iraq was difficult but winnable. Only the first is clearly true. Despite buoyant cheerleading by administration officials, the military situation is at best unimproved. The Iraqi Army, despite Mr. Bush's optimistic descriptions, shows no signs of being able to control the country without American help for years to come. There are not enough American soldiers to carry out the job they have been sent to do, yet the strain of maintaining even this inadequate force is taking a terrible toll on the ability of the United States to defend its security on other fronts around the world.

We did not expect Mr. Bush would apologize for the misinformation that helped lead us into this war, or for the catastrophic mistakes his team made in running the military operation. But we had hoped he would resist the temptation to raise the bloody flag of 9/11 over and over again to justify a war in a country that had nothing whatsoever to do with the terrorist attacks. We had hoped that he would seize the moment to tell the nation how he will define victory, and to give Americans a specific sense of how he intends to reach that goal - beyond repeating the same wishful scenario that he has been describing since the invasion.

Sadly, Mr. Bush wasted his opportunity last night, giving a speech that only answered questions no one was asking. He told the nation, again and again, that a stable and democratic Iraq would be worth American sacrifices, while the nation was wondering whether American sacrifices could actually produce a stable and democratic Iraq.

Given the way this war was planned and executed, the president does not have any good options available, and if American forces were withdrawn, Iraq would probably sink into a civil war that would create large stretches of no man's land where private militias and stateless terrorists could operate with impunity. But if Mr. Bush is intent on staying the course, it will take years before the Iraqi government and its military are able to stand on their own. Most important of all - despite his lofty assurance last night that in the end the insurgents "cannot stop the advance of freedom" - all those years of effort and suffering could still end with the Iraqis turning on each other, or deciding that the American troops were the ultimate enemy after all. The critical challenge is to gauge, with a clear head, exactly when and if the tipping point arrives and the American presence is only making a terrible situation worse.

Mr. Bush has been under pressure, even from some Republicans, to come up with a timeline for an exit. It makes no sense to encourage the insurrectionists by telling them that if their suicide bombers continue to blow themselves up at the current rate, the Americans will be leaving in six months or a year. It is Iraq's elected officials, who desperately need an American presence, who have to be told that Washington's support isn't open-ended.

The elected government is the only hope, but its current performance is far from promising. While the support of the Shiite's powerful Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani for the democratic elections was heartening, the Shiite majority in Parliament is mainly composed of religious parties competing to demonstrate that they have the ayatollah's ear. The Kurds continue to put broader national interests behind their own goal of an autonomous ministate that would include the oil fields of Kirkuk. The Sunnis, who boycotted the election, are only now being brought into the constitution-writing effort and so far have made no real effort to mobilize against the terrorists in their midst.

Pressure from the Bush administration for the government to do better has increased since the State Department took control of Iraq policy from the Pentagon. But there is much more to do, and the president needed to show the American people that he is not giving the Iraqi politicians a blank check to fritter away their opportunities.

Listening to Mr. Bush offer the usual emotional rhetoric about the advance of freedom and the sacrifice of American soldiers, our thoughts went back to some of the letters we received in anticipation of the speech. One was from the brother of a fallen Marine, who said he did not want Mr. Bush to say the war should continue in order to keep faith with the men and women who have died fighting it. "We do not need more justifications for the war. We need an effective strategy to win it," he wrote.

Another letter came from an opponent of the invasion who urged the American left to "get over its anger over President Bush's catastrophic blunder" and start trying to figure out how to win the conflict that exists.

No one wants a disaster in Iraq, and Mr. Bush's critics can put aside, at least temporarily, their anger at the administration for its hubris, its terrible planning and its inept conduct of the war in return for a frank discussion of where to go from here. The president, who is going to be in office for another three and a half years, cannot continue to obsess about self-justification and the need to color Iraq with the memory of 9/11. The nation does not want it and cannot afford it.

-------------------end of NewYork Times editorial

Just remember folks, 8.5 million Iraqis want to see a better future, and not one of those voters in that country wants any of you to keep 'understanding" the rationale of the terrorists, especially the foreign terrorists coming from the neighboring muslim world.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Mom, Who Lost Son In Iraq, Talks About 'Disgusting' White House Private Meeting With Bush
Posted on: 7/5/2005 9:21:00 AM - Columnist
By Greg Szymanski
Cindy Sheehan has already had her heart ripped into a million pieces by the illegal Iraqi war, losing the son she loved more than life itself only five days after he arrived in Baghdad in April 2004.

There is nothing more painful or more heart breaking than a parent losing a child.

And for Sheehan to lose her 24-year-old son, Casey, must have been like someone taking her very own heart and soul and, without warning, ripping them out and throwing them into the depths of hell.

No one should have to experience such pain, but the cold reality of war is that someone’s child actually dies and there are actual parents left living with the hopeless task of trying to cope with the pain.

And anyone with any semblance of a heart and soul knows a mother coping with such a loss needs all the help and understanding she can get.

Anyone with the slightest bit of compassion knows a kind word or a shoulder to cry on helps a mother, who experienced the ultimate loss, get through another day when every day feels like it could be the end of the world.

So when Sheehan received an invitation to meet privately with President Bush at the White House two months after her son died, the least she could have expected was a bit of compassion or a kind word coming from the heart.

But what she encountered was an arrogant man with eyes lacking the slightest bit of compassion, a President totally "detached from humanity" and a man who didn’t even bother to remember her son’s name when they were first introduced.

Instead of a kind gesture or a warm handshake, Sheehan said she immediately got a taste of Bush arrogance when he entered the room and "in a condescending tone and with a disgusting loud Texas accent," said: "Who we’all honorin’ here today?"

"His mouth kept moving, but there was nothing in his eyes or anything else about him that showed me he really cared or had any real compassion at all. This is a human being totally disconnected from humanity and reality. His eyes were empty, hollow shells and he was acting like I should be proud to just be in his presence when it was my son who died for his illegal war! It was one of the most disgusting experiences I ever had and it took me almost a year to even talk about it," said Sheehan in a telephone conversation from Washington D.C. where she was attending a July 4th anti-war rally.

Sheehan said the June 2004 private meeting with the President went from bad to worse to a nightmare when Bush acted like he didn’t even want to know her name. She said Bush kept referring to her as ‘Ma’ or ‘Mom’ while he "put on a phony act," saying things like ‘Mom, I can’t even imagine losing a loved one, a mother or a father or a sister or a brother.’

"The whole meeting was simply bizarre and disgusting, designed to intimidate instead of providing compassion. He didn’t even know our names," said Sheehan. "Finally I got so upset I just looked him in the eye, saying ‘I think you can imagine losing someone. You have two daughters. Imagine losing them?’ After I said that he just looked at me, looked at me with no feeling or caring in his eyes at all."

Sheehan said what really upset her about the meeting is that Bush appeared to become annoyed and even angry at her daughter Carley, 25, who also attended the White House get-together.

"My daughter said to him directly ‘I wish I could bring my loved one back’ and he said something like ‘so do we.’ Later she told me that after he made his remark he gave her one of the filthiest looks she had ever had gotten in her life.

"I just couldn’t believe this was happening. It was so surreal and bizarre. Later I met with some of the other 15or 16 families who were at the White House the same day and, sure enough, they all felt the same way I did.

"It’s interesting that they put us each in separate rooms. I heard this was done to prevent any type of group outburst and since it’s easier to control a situation when people are separated. Looking back, all I can say is that the meeting with Bush was one of the most disgusting experiences in my life.

"And I even asked him: ‘Why did you even bother to bring us here when I didn’t vote for you and don’t support the illegal nature of your war?’ He said it wasn’t political but I know it was just another one of his lies, as he probably wanted to be able to say out on the political stump that he wasn’t afraid to meet with families who lost loved one’s in the war."

Although Sheehan was opposed to the illegal nature of the war from the outset, it wasn’t until January that she began to become politically active.

Besides speaking at rallies and becoming known in Washington for her outspoken criticism of Bush, Sheehan formed a group called Gold Star Families For Peace, joining together families who lost loved ones in an effort to expose the illegal nature of the war and to hasten the return of troops still fighting in Iraq.

Her involvement with the anti-war movement also led her recently to join forces with the After Downing Street movement, a civic, political and activist group seeking to open a Presidential impeachment inquiry based on the release of damaging British intelligence documents showing Bush doctored WMD intelligence reports to justify his war policy.

"Americans need to wake up and we need to put public pressure on our leaders to end this illegal war," said Sheehan, adding that if the public remains passive, recent statements by Donald Rumsfeld that the war may last another 12 years will come true. "We can’t let these people continue to murder our children and also continue murdering innocent Iraqi citizens, now totaling more than 100.000.

"This is an immoral war based on a false premise. Iraq was never an imminent threat and the Downing Street Memo proves Bush went to war for oil, greed and all the wrong reasons.

Commenting on Bush’s recent speech at Ft. Bragg intended to rally America behind an unpopular war, she said:

"He never mentioned the WMD threat and repeatedly brought up 9/11 in an attempt to scare and frighten everyone again. People have characterized the speech in many ways, but if I had to pick a few words, I would say hypocritical, manipulative, condescending, meaningless drivel."

After the speech, Sheehan was unexpectedly invited on the CNN Larry King Show June 28, but expressed concern and outright anger over the fact she was only given 82 seconds to be "the token anti-war peace speaker" in an hour show which essentially contained a pro war message from all the other guests.

In a recent rebuttal article placed on the Internet, expressing her displeasure with some of the CNN guests and the short time given for her anti-war message, she wrote:

"My absolute favorite guest of the evening was Sen. John Warner, powerful chair of the Senate Armed (Disservices) Committee. Of course, he fell in lockstep behind his Führer (Bush) and praised the speech…. I sat in the Green Room with Sen. Warner's entourage. I wondered (even out loud) what price they have paid for our administration's misdeeds in Iraq. They all looked like happy, well-fed, well-dressed, well-educated, and well-hydrated Americans.…I sincerely doubt if any of them had a loved one ripped from their lives by a car bomb, IED, or bullet in an ambush.

"I spoke with John Warner after his interview and told him unless he was prepared to sacrifice even a good night's sleep over this senseless and criminal war, then he should work on ending it, not prolonging the carnage. He told me that I was "entitled to my opinion," but he would respectfully have to disagree with me. That was awfully Constitutional of him!

"I finally got to speak for my 82 seconds (all the time Larry King Live could spare for the peace message) about how this war is a catastrophe and how we should bring the troops home and quit forcing the Iraqi people to pay for our government's hubris and quit forcing innocent children to suffer so we can allegedly fight terrorism somewhere besides America. How absolutely racist and immoral is it to take America's battles to another land and make an entire country pay for the crimes of others? To me, this is blatant genocide.

"After my brief advocacy for peace, my position was refuted by another mom whose son was killed in Iraq in 2003, saying she "totally disagrees" with me and "feels sorry" for me.

"Well, you know what? I ache for her blindness and for the millions of ‘sheeple’ who have had the wool pulled over their eyes by this bunch of hypocritical, bad shepherds who are running a disastrous herd over the world. I have distressing news for the ‘Soccer Safety Moms’ and the ‘NASCAR Dads’ who are such ardent supporters of this administration and war:

"Your grandchildren and children who will be entering Kindergarten this fall will be fighting George's endless war if he gets his way and is allowed to continue spreading the cancer of imperialism in the Middle-East….

"Think about it when you tuck your child into bed tonight."

what this lady describes is a cold psychopath. Someone without compassion or true conscience. Someone who defines"right" according to what suits his own self centred motives. Unadulterated Arrogance and an over inflated sense of self importance. For more info about the pathology: ref: "The Mask of Sanity". ......

footnote: what sealed this diagnosis (if you will) for YT......is how he is treating his main ally /partner in crime. He used Blair , like he uses anything/anyone for HIS own agenda. People like him are a danger to society. ( in his case.....the world at large)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"footnote: what sealed this diagnosis (if you will) for YT......is how he is treating his main ally /partner in crime. He used Blair , like he uses anything/anyone for HIS own agenda. People like him are a danger to society."

So you’re saying Bush used Great Britain...as if Great Britain can't make any decisions on its own? I'm sure they appreciate the sentiment, but I think they also will say thanks but no thanks, we stand on our own two feet.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now