US Troops plant weapons on civilian kills in order to claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: US Troops plant weapons on civilian kills in order to cl

moghrabi said:
Graphic Content. Not for people under the influence of Bush's dictatorship.

US Troops plant weapons on civilian kills in order to claim they are insurgents

http://eyeball-series.org/bkz/buhriz-kill02.htm

bastards! :twisted: Those are young kids.......Don't THEIR lives matter??? :cry:

too bad they don't have the guts to show these photos on CNN ........etc.

(of course a bush desciple will say........"the pics were doctored......... and they would be right. Doctored with weapons to convey a certain "image" or impression.

( don't think the expletive-"bastards" is too harsh here)

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

Don't THEIR lives matter??? :cry:

Not to Bush. Look at how they treated a lot of the POW's. Bush has no concern for human dignity or life for that matter.

Why the hell are they even still there? The should let civilized nations or the UN take over and that would settle the whole area down. They hate Americans and the longer they are there the worse it will get.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
RE: US Troops plant weapons on civilian kills in order to cl

They are evil. They are criminal killers, abusers, thieves, molesters, thugs, rapists, inhuman, animals.

Did I forget something?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: US Troops plant weapons on civilian kills in order t

moghrabi said:
They are evil. They are criminal killers, abusers, thieves, molesters, thugs, rapists, inhuman, animals.

Did I forget something?

as are the ones that supported this slaugher for some "higher cause" that only the delusionally insane make sense of .

To make it worse...... these SOB's LIED, lied, and lied some more to slaughter so many people that did not pose any damned threat to the gullible USers.

Each death, each example of torture, each lie ....must rest heavily on each USer conscience ........IF it has one left.

Now, if someone wants to say something totally stupid like these are "anti american " statements........go f***ing ahead. The US is the author of its own doing. Taking responsibility for its actions has never been a strong suit........but never as devestatingly obvious as this.

Meanwhile the ASS in the oval office keeps spewing stupid platitudes.

The one statement one can "believe" is that they will not set a time table for US withdrawl. ..........so the question that remains is why????

The "reason"( LIE) they continue to offer up for public consumption has nothing to do with the reality of their megalomaniacal motivations.

Meanwhile they keep blaming the insurgents...... who would not be there if it were not for the bushafiosa . ( oh yes, and this is where they bring up how bad SH was. Well, as this goes along and we find out more crap like this.....it will be safe to conclude that the USG is no better than the SH gov't ......and most likely worse. Why worse??? Because more civilized conduct is expected from the US.

It is sad and pathetic to watch the black hole the USG has dug for itself ........and no one really knows WHY......as truths/integrety. are an unknown commodity in the USG .

if this is a tad strong...........so be it. Defending the indefensible does not work.

The USG actions have only fostered the potential for a whole lot more terrorism. The anger /rage at the US will not subside with a few patronizing words from the bush regime.

bulldog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2005

moghrabi said:

Did I forget something?

This non-stop tirade against the US and Bush is monopolizing our forum. Perhaps we should ignore such posts and discuss other things.

Remember: The best way to forget your troubles is going with someone to have a root canal. :roll:

Bull Dog

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

bulldog said:
moghrabi said:

Did I forget something?

This non-stop tirade against the US and Bush is monopolizing our forum. Perhaps we should ignore such posts and discuss other things.

Remember: The best way to forget your troubles is going with someone to have a root canal. :roll:

Bull Dog

this area is international politics and WAR. WAR=BUSH regime. What does one expect in an area like that??? ( it is not about crocheting doilies or making lemonade) And there SHOULD be an area for just this type of discussion......and outrage.....as this situation is one of the largest messes on this planet at the moment.
there are many other areas to discuss other topics and one is free to put forth their own topics/ideas for discussion. One does not have to participate in this section if they don't want to.

sheesh. :roll:

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Ocean Breeze said:
bulldog said:
moghrabi said:

Did I forget something?

Bull Dog

this area is international politics and WAR. WAR=BUSH regime. What does one expect in an area like that??? ( it is not about crocheting doilies or making lemonade) And there SHOULD be an area for just this type of discussion......and outrage.....as this situation is one of the largest messes on this planet at the moment.
there are many other areas to discuss other topics and one is free to put forth their own topics/ideas for discussion. One does not have to participate in this section if they don't want to.

sheesh. :roll:

Thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

I think not said:
Oh ya, very credible link. One for the Hall of Free Press

resorting to bashing the source/link is a favorite tactic . (for some) Playing the dismissal game again??? :wink:

might be an idea to refute the content with facts..... or provide data to the contrary.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Ocean Breeze said:
I think not said:

resorting to bashing the source/link is a favorite tactic . (for some) Playing the dismissal game again??? :wink:

might be an idea to refute the content with facts..... or provide data to the contrary.

Actually I am following your lead Ocaen Breeze. Sucks when it backfires doesnt it?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I think not said:

Are you guys in denial or what. Every time you are shown something, you twist it until you call it a lie. When are you going to wake up and defend your country from being ridiculed and attacked. Stand up and scream in the face of liars. Go out and ask your prez to step down. Ask your congress to put him and his elk on trial.

We had enough of appeasing Americans. If you call the pictures above a lie, then you have no future to live for.

Best regards and may you Americans supporting your prez action rest in peace.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net

Ocean Breeze said:
I think not said:

Yeah...I wouldn't mind seeing some of that going on... :wink:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

mog: Have seen this same info......( some with more photos and some with less) on a number of sites now....

not making the mainstream media though, is it??? :roll:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
I think not said:

Are you guys in denial or what. Every time you are shown something, you twist it until you call it a lie. When are you going to wake up and defend your country from being ridiculed and attacked. Stand up and scream in the face of liars. Go out and ask your prez to step down. Ask your congress to put him and his elk on trial.

We had enough of appeasing Americans. If you call the pictures above a lie, then you have no future to live for.

Best regards and may you Americans supporting your prez action rest in peace.

Everytime? I hardly bother anymore. Since when do bloggers' opinions become facts, hmmm?

Why isn't Al-Jazeera all over this? Can you answer that for me?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Are you guys in denial or what.

seems they are so accustomed to spinning things to fit "their" perspective or premise...... that reality has become blurred with fiction.

( some even think it is quite "clever" to spin this way. :roll:

it becomes a "word game"

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Ocean Breeze said:
mog: Have seen this same info......( some with more photos and some with less) on a number of sites now....

not making the mainstream media though, is it??? :roll:

I see it on arabic websites. But I avoid putting links here becuase the Bushites will come and attack me on the basis that the arabic sites are anti-american.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
RE: US Troops plant weapons on civilian kills in order to cl

If you look at the bottom of the blog there is some pics from Al-jazeera.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Vanni Fucci said:
Ocean Breeze said:
I think not said:

might be an idea to refute the content with facts..... or provide data to the contrary.[/quote]

I heard a brigade of insurgents raped Iraqi women:

"might be an idea to refute the content with facts..... or provide data to the contrary"

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I think not said:
Vanni Fucci said:
Ocean Breeze said:
I think not said:

might be an idea to refute the content with facts..... or provide data to the contrary.[/quote]

I heard a brigade of insurgents raped Iraqi women:

"might be an idea to refute the content with facts..... or provide data to the contrary"

Hearing is different than providing pictures. Or you may have heard wrong. Maybe the American Soldiers are raping the Iraqi women. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.