We Candians Should be Embarassed

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
We should all demand our goverment stop theses sales of arms :x You can't sit there and criticize the US while our goverment is pulling this kind of shit 8O

AirIntake

Electoral Member
Mar 9, 2005
You think that we're doing the Saudis a favour by selling them our crappy military equipment?? HA! If anything we're selling them this crap just to make sure nothing works for them. :)

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
:roll: :roll: :roll: So you think the new high tech weapon systems we are developing are crap eh AirIntake :roll:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think not said:
You're right mrmom, but accusing Canada and other G8 nations with the exception of the US isn't any fun.

Exactly...if it's not anti-American or anti-Christian...there is just no fun in it, and not worth the time.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
mrmom2 said:
:roll: :roll: :roll: So you think the new high tech weapon systems we are developing are crap eh AirIntake :roll:

I don't know mom...the C7 is more accurate, certainly, but the FN was a formidible weapon in its own right, and didn't require precision...especially if you filed down the sear pin to make it fully auto... :wink:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"...if I were to send my MP an email, do you think the bitch would read it?"

Try not to start the email with" Dear Bitch"...

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Who ever said we were perfect, there are sleezeballs and greedy bastards in this country. Now get this straight!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am anti bush, I am anti republician, I am anti iraq war...now you can twist and riddle that all you want...that does not make me anti american...but if you want to see some unbelievable anti canadian...I can post them for ya! Why?? simply because we chose not to invade Iraq!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: We Candians Should be Embarassed

Vanni Fucci said:
Jay said:
"...if I were to send my MP an email, do you think the bitch would read it?"

Try not to start the email with" Dear Bitch"...

Well actually, I was hoping that would capture the bitch's attention... :p

:lol:

That's one way for sure!!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
peapod said:
Who ever said we were perfect, there are sleezeballs and greedy bastards in this country. Now get this straight!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am anti bush, I am anti republician, I am anti iraq war...now you can twist and riddle that all you want...that does not make me anti american...but if you want to see some unbelievable anti canadian...I can post them for ya! Why?? simply because we chose not to invade Iraq!

Tit for tat peapod? I can guide you to Canadian sites that will make your hair stand. Although you don't have to stroll tooooooo far away, if you know what I mean.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
You have got to be kidding me...you should be worried about me posting the things I have read. And yes there are idiots in every country, all over the world.
I agree with you that there are to many threads around here about bush and co, and it would be nice to see other things. On the other hand. I repeat again, I am anti bush, anti republican, and anti war, that does not make me anti american. I have no problem about you posting topics about the mis deeds of canada, that my friend does not make you anti canadian!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think not said:
Yes well, its safe to say we have idiots on both sides of the border, wouldn't you say?

Hey! I was just going to make a joke over that mistake...

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
peapod said:
You have got to be kidding me...you should be worried about me posting the things I have read. And yes there are idiots in every country, all over the world.
I agree with you that there are to many threads around here about bush and co, and it would be nice to see other things. On the other hand. I repeat again, I am anti bush, anti republican, and anti war, that does not make me anti american. I have no problem about you posting topics about the mis deeds of canada, that my friend does not make you anti canadian!

Really there Peapod? I'm worried of what exactly? And by you posting links what do you hope to accomplish? That ALL Americans hate Canadians? Is that idea? Canadians (Many) have a distrust with ANYTHING that comes out of the US. Period. And its not only towards the USG. Hell I posted a beer rating website and 3 or 4 bashed it because its based in the US, hence unreliable. YOU may not be anti-American, but speak for yourself please. when I first joined this board, I took the time to write a very straightforward piece. You know how many said that was thoughtful? One. Mrmom. So go ahead, bark away.

Forum boards are not indicative of a population. I'll use something you like to hear, its not a "scientific" analysis. Is this board indicative of Canadian perspectives? No.

So don't bother posting, unless you feel your point is made.