World War 2 crime trials too light. where is justice??

cool_jedi

Apr 14, 2005
I just finished watching history channel on World War 2 and left me the feeling that justice isn't properly served. It appears that everybody just wanted to get it over with even if it meant lighter sentences. I even heard that a whermacht soldier got lighter sentences than someone caught with possession of cocaine. Something tells me that is not right.

I don't understand why the Whermacht wasn't given capital punishment. There where at least several million of them and ninety percent of them are unpunished.

Wasn't the Wehrmacht made of volunteers who wanted revenge against the world? Evidence says that that is considered consent right? The Whermacht volunteer would at this point joined has consented that he wants to maime, rape and murder civilians and children for the sake of entertainment purposes and wants to be known to the world as a mass murderer because according to the psychotic scumbag of a dogmacht volunteer, its fun, according to this sonofab**h that is.

I am angry why? because the footages make the whermacht look so evil. They are always smiling in the camera. When they are underseige, they smile. When they are droping like flies, they smile. Lost an arm or leg? they still smile. The footages seem to tell me as if the whermacht are enjoying every moment of of the war, alot of pictures make them so look so sinister. That is what makes me angry. If there is a living tangable example of a hell-spawned daemon than it would be a whermacht slime-bag. The only good whermacht is a dead whermacht. Sure the majority are dead but they are nowhere near being punished as harsh as the Waffen SS for example. Whermacht and Waffen SS are just as evil, they both killed and ate children on purpose for fun.

Well the bottom line is. Do you believe that alot of the trials where not taken seriously enough?? Sorry if I offended some of you, I personally know people who are both holocaust survivors as well as those who are relatives of those who got KIA during WWII.

What the alliance did was to punish the head honchos of the third reich such as the gestapo, waffen ss and nazi politicians. What was missed was the facts the its the little insects like the whermacht who does all the killing enthusiastically and with a passion. Those who haven't died of age yet are probably bragging about how if they are given another life they will probably go kill and eat people again for fun the moment they get a chance.

Understand that through the whole post, I am not discriminating as that is not the goal. Sorry if I offended anyone. I am frustrated only at the whermacht who is still alive. Alot of them are retired in their cottages when they should be jailed and atoning their sins by generously giving their rear to the jail lord named bubba.

I mean I watched this documentary the other day where this former whermacht was being interviewed on history channel. This guy killed like 20 guys, including civilians. Talking with a big smile on his face as if he has enjoyed his murders. I was like WTF? why is he not punished then? He should be locked up because he is a whermact and still wants to kill and canabalize for fun.

outragous. I say we should punish the still alive whermacht before they die. They need to feel the pain the alliance has endured.

During the documentary about the blitzkreig of 1941 for example, the whermacht were shown marching through a burnt down village filled with bodies everywhere with a big smile on their face. The fact that the whermact animals beaten ,consumed ,humiliated, maimed,murdered and raped the most and got punished the least is infuriating.

I hope I didn't pass the line today. I really needed to vent today's stress somehow. I am open to corrections btw.

annabattler

Electoral Member
Jun 3, 2005
RE: World War 2 crime tri

There are " war'" criminals all over the world...leaders of countries who have massacred(and continue to do so) their own people.It's happening as I type this.
And then there's us in the west...who,though not actually "bloodying" our own hands,manage through "benign" neglect to ignore the starving millions,the 1200 children who die every hour for want of a five cent dose of medicine.
We are an interesting species,we humans. All of us share this small planet,yet we do so poorly at co-operation,compromise and caring.
it's all very overwhelming.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
cool_jedi said:
I just finished watching history channel on World War 2 and left me the feeling that justice isn't properly served. It appears that everybody just wanted to get it over with even if it meant lighter sentences. I even heard that a whermacht soldier got lighter sentences than someone caught with possession of cocaine. Something tells me that is not right.

I don't understand why the Whermacht wasn't given capital punishment. There where at least several million of them and ninety percent of them are unpunished.

Wasn't the Wehrmacht made of volunteers who wanted revenge against the world? Evidence says that that is considered consent right? The Whermacht volunteer would at this point joined has consented that he wants to maime, rape and murder civilians and children for the sake of entertainment purposes and wants to be known to the world as a mass murderer because according to the psychotic scumbag of a dogmacht volunteer, its fun, according to this sonofab**h that is.

I am angry why? because the footages make the whermacht look so evil. They are always smiling in the camera. When they are underseige, they smile. When they are droping like flies, they smile. Lost an arm or leg? they still smile. The footages seem to tell me as if the whermacht are enjoying every moment of of the war, alot of pictures make them so look so sinister. That is what makes me angry. If there is a living tangable example of a hell-spawned daemon than it would be a whermacht slime-bag. The only good whermacht is a dead whermacht. Sure the majority are dead but they are nowhere near being punished as harsh as the Waffen SS for example. Whermacht and Waffen SS are just as evil, they both killed and ate children on purpose for fun.

Well the bottom line is. Do you believe that alot of the trials where not taken seriously enough?? Sorry if I offended some of you, I personally know people who are both holocaust survivors as well as those who are relatives of those who got KIA during WWII.

What the alliance did was to punish the head honchos of the third reich such as the gestapo, waffen ss and nazi politicians. What was missed was the facts the its the little insects like the whermacht who does all the killing enthusiastically and with a passion. Those who haven't died of age yet are probably bragging about how if they are given another life they will probably go kill and eat people again for fun the moment they get a chance.

Understand that through the whole post, I am not discriminating as that is not the goal. Sorry if I offended anyone. I am frustrated only at the whermacht who is still alive. Alot of them are retired in their cottages when they should be jailed and atoning their sins by generously giving their rear to the jail lord named bubba.

I mean I watched this documentary the other day where this former whermacht was being interviewed on history channel. This guy killed like 20 guys, including civilians. Talking with a big smile on his face as if he has enjoyed his murders. I was like WTF? why is he not punished then? He should be locked up because he is a whermact and still wants to kill and canabalize for fun.

outragous. I say we should punish the still alive whermacht before they die. They need to feel the pain the alliance has endured.

During the documentary about the blitzkreig of 1941 for example, the whermacht were shown marching through a burnt down village filled with bodies everywhere with a big smile on their face. The fact that the whermact animals beaten ,consumed ,humiliated, maimed,murdered and raped the most and got punished the least is infuriating.

I hope I didn't pass the line today. I really needed to vent today's stress somehow. I am open to corrections btw.

WWII was written in the treaty of WWI. You have to be careful on how you treat the defeated after the war...it might come back to bite you harder than it did the first time....

cool_jedi

Apr 14, 2005
RE: World War 2 crime tri

That is nothing compared to what a whermacht can do. The whermacht literally bathe and consume human blood and they need it on an hourly bases. Those who are still alive are barely surviving on medical tubes because they don't have enough humans to feed on. The bodies of whermacht cannot digest anything other than humans. The whermacht psyche cannot accept peace. The whermacht hates peace. Words simply cannot discribe the evilness of the whermacht. Only immediate punishment of the still alive whermacht is justified. I am planning on campaigning for justice and lawsuits.

The problem is the still alive whermacht still wants more and they thirst and thirst for humans in order to quench the unquenchable thirst of a typical whermacht. Though most are in their wheelchairs, yet they frantically try to reach out and grab people to eat. Talk about desprateness.

cool_jedi

Apr 14, 2005
Jay said:
cool_jedi said:

WWII was written in the treaty of WWI. You have to be careful on how you treat the defeated after the war...it might come back to bite you harder than it did the first time....

Well, the whermacht, specifically the whermacht used it as an excuse to hide the fact that they are not human but something less than human and something worse than a maniac. The way a whermacht think is very primative. All they have in mind is canabalism, canabalism and canabalism. Their existence serves no purpose. Nature doesn't need them. Like the plague or is a type of plague that can only cause harm, such is the nature of the whermacht. Oh wait, the whermacht are only a pack of lowly disgusting animals and not human. So maybe canabalism is not the right word here eh? The treaty is not at fault but the fault lies in the whermacht and only the whermacht because of their limited abilities. They have no place in this world and should not even have existed in the first place.We must understand whermacht is lower than animals. Burning villages and murdering unarmed civilians and eating babies is the typical daily way of life for every single whermacht.