...so we don't have to fight them at home

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
"We will fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here"

Bush said that again yesterday, its a refrain we've heard for a few years.
No matter that there is no real basis for it, just a typical Bush idea that things are clear, cut and dried, because he said so because he is the President.

Really, who are they killing over there [Iraq]? Its civilians and imported fighters, an inexhaustable supply. One goes down, another pops up. Bush doesn't relate that fact to the American public, and lord knows they wouldn't think of it unless their president mentioned it.

No matter that when America invades a soveriegn nation like Iraq, it creates many MORE enraged citizens, ready to become terrorists. This concern HAS been mentioned in the American media a few times, but it has never been answered by the "one-track mind" of the Pres. Not addressing our concerns is one reason the public support is dwindling for Bush, but he knows he can stick it out for a few years , and besides, there is no re-election, no need to keep their support.

"killing them over there" has meant killing many innocents. There are many many more innocents killed in Iraq than Americas killed from terrorism, a totally unbalanced death count.
"too bad, life ain't fair" is the response behind the politic-talk. tic-talk. tic-talk. And it won't be America that "makes it fair" will it?

No, fairness is not a concern for these brats. Not this cabal of Elites chasing power and oil as if the human race were disposable pawns who should be killed if they don't help the cause of economic inequality that is the goal of the Elite's pseudo-capitalism.

not love, not peace, not harmony, not anything that people desire more than all else. Not even the freedom to realise that thats what they want! We have been trained to believe we want wealth,no matter that we have to spend it on gasoline at outrageous prices just because of supply and refining problems DUE TO THE RESISTANCE TO INCLUDE ALTERNATIVE FUELS AND EFFICIENCY, the two things that would bring the price and demand for gasoline.

I mention this because the invading of Iraq was partly [at least] for the oil, and despite large volumes flowing from Iraq now or in the future, the prices won't come down. Its a good way for the Elites to bag a few more billions though. American's will not get any benefits at all from invading Iraq. Not security, thats further away than it was a few years ago.... and not economic benefits, as "trickle down" becomes a mere drop on parched ground while the Elites [friends of Bush, etc.] bath in deep pools.

Support cannot last for "fighting them over there", but it won't matter. It will be very obvious that "fighting them over there" was a collossal act of evil and carnage [ with the full support of religious groups, oddly enough] , and that it won't mean we don't have to fight them over here, because we never did have to fight them over here.

Even 9-11 has those HUGE doubting questions hanging over it, starting with "why did building number 7 fall", but Bush refuses to even engage that disturbing fact in media, or with anyone. Why did the fly-boys stand down that day for the first time in years, why did they not find any Arab hijackers even in the downed plane in Philly?
These questions may seem radical, but they have endured and people want some answers for them, any plausable reasons would do.

Will they eventually put Bush on trial? Or wil he get comfy retirement like Nixon?

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
I guess we "misunderestimated" him. He's so full of lies and bull. Think of the health care plan they could have if they spent the trillion dollars on the american people instead of an illegal war. The world is not safer now.
Again, remember Osama bin Lauden? Are they still looking for him?

gordo

Jun 18, 2005
Sounds like you guys are both Canadians ?

The American people voted Bush for 2 terms in office, most of us like what he's doing in the world. What the rest of the world and most democraps don’t understand is we don’t give a rat’s ass what you guys think; you can scream and yell but that not going to change anything. Bush cares about the American people first…..

Do you really think that the guys at the G8 will change Bush’s stance on anything…… NOPE
Do you think he cares about what the lameass UN thinks about him………..NOPE

All the theorist can plan and plot but one thing for sure is that Bush will never cave in to anybody. And that’s a good thing; it’s what we voted him in for.

Maybe Canadians should care more about the lies and bull coming from the Liberal party which they could change instead of whining about something they can’t do a damn thing about.

Oh and BTW there has not been one act on American soil since 911 so we are fighting them in the craphole they live.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Most of the arguments I've seen for and against the war are mostly shallow ones, straw men for an adversary to kick down.

Let me assure you all, our leaders know more and well every argument on both sides better than we the citizens of the world know them.

They are well versed on who we are.

It's the nature of their job.

Any questions ?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
gordo said:
Sounds like you guys are both Canadians ?

The American people voted Bush for 2 terms in office, most of us like what he's doing in the world. What the rest of the world and most democraps don’t understand is we don’t give a rat’s ass what you guys think; you can scream and yell but that not going to change anything. Bush cares about the American people first…..

Do you really think that the guys at the G8 will change Bush’s stance on anything…… NOPE
Do you think he cares about what the lameass UN thinks about him………..NOPE

All the theorist can plan and plot but one thing for sure is that Bush will never cave in to anybody. And that’s a good thing; it’s what we voted him in for.

Maybe Canadians should care more about the lies and bull coming from the Liberal party which they could change instead of whining about something they can’t do a damn thing about.

Oh and BTW there has not been one act on American soil since 911 so we are fighting them in the craphole they live.

Live it up while you can gordo. Your boys reign is ending.

gordo

Jun 18, 2005
3.5 years from now, then Jeb can take over. After that I can see all the people jumping out windows like they promised. We can only hope.

gordo

Jun 18, 2005
I think not said:
Not a chance, next round the Bush family can crawl back from whatever hole they came out of.

Thats what you (guys) said the last time and we all know what the outcome was.

Cya in 08

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Re: RE: ...so we don't have to fight them at home

gordo said:
3.5 years from now, then Jeb can take over. After that I can see all the people jumping out windows like they promised. We can only hope.

Never thought there may be a reason for jumping eh?

Yes it's cheaper to jump than pack up and leave. But Hey why leave a country you love? If it's being run by a despot most societies in History have had ways of dealing with things like that... some just lasted longer than others.

You go girl! enjoy your little world while it's there.

gordo

Jun 18, 2005
Re: RE: ...so we don't have to fight them at home

Jo Canadian said:
gordo said:

Never thought there may be a reason for jumping eh?

Yes it's cheaper to jump than pack up and leave. But Hey why leave a country you love? If it's being run by a despot most societies in History have had ways of dealing with things like that... some just lasted longer than others.

You go girl! enjoy your little world while it's there.

Just to be clear, you're calling Bush a despot. ?

gordo

Jun 18, 2005
Jo Canadian said:
He's been called worse. I'm not going to waste my breath on giving more names. I'm sure he's your buddy and all...

No, I don't think you understand He's the most powerful man on the planet, we call him the "President"

I'm beginning to see why everybody thinks Canada has a Anti-USA problem.

Repost:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
gordo said:
Jo Canadian said:
He's been called worse. I'm not going to waste my breath on giving more names. I'm sure he's your buddy and all...

No, I don't think you understand He's the most powerful man on the planet, we call him the "President"

I'm beginning to see why everybody thinks Canada has a Anti-USA problem.

Repost:

...or maybe Canadians should actually contribute to a conversation rather than lapse into the typical rhetoric of launching an accusation of anti-Americanism, as if that has any bearing at all on these forums at this point...

...or maybe Canadians should refrain from regurgitating the same old "Liberals are thieves" crap, because we've heard all that before too, and it's gotten us nowhere...when a viable alternative emerges, then the Liberals will be replaced...

...or maybe Canadians can type really big, and maybe even in red fonts, but that doesn't mean that they are saying anything innovative or making a compelling argument...

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
gordo said:

:roll: That's getting a little old man. The Libs here lie about their financing and shit like that. They don't have much to say about things south of the border with the exceptions of issues that concern trade.

You're Spewing LIBERAL LIES Is a regurgitated mantra that is the rethoric of a troll backed into a corner. Canadians critical view of bush comes from news, not our gov't. News and stories from many places around the world including our own hemisphere that shows that he's doing more harm than good.

Anyways I'm sure it's in one ear and out the other so all I can reccomend is to do some travel and get a worldly view of current events. Being ethnocentric won't get you very far.

gordo

Jun 18, 2005
Jo Canadian said:
gordo said:

:roll: That's getting a little old man. The Libs here lie about their financing and shit like that. They don't have much to say about things south of the border with the exceptions of issues that concern trade.

You're Spewing LIBERAL LIES Is a regurgitated mantra that is the rethoric of a troll backed into a corner. Canadians critical view of bush comes from news, not our gov't. News and stories from many places around the world including our own hemisphere that shows that he's doing more harm than good.

Anyways I'm sure it's in one ear and out the other so all I can reccomend is to do some travel and get a worldly view of current events. Being ethnocentric won't get you very far.

Did you say something ?

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
And around and around we go, spinning, in so many directions. The earth rotates on an axis, orbits around the sun, moving with the sun in some direction so many kilometers an hour...

I feel like a spinnin?
top or a dreidel --
The spinnin?
dont stop when you leave the cradle,
You just slow down.
Round and around this world you go,
Spinnin?

through the lives of the people you know --
We all slow down.

How you gonna keep from turnin? from day to day?
How you gonna?keep from turnin? your life away?
No days you can borrow, no time you can buy,
No trust in tomorrow, its a lie.

I feel like a spinnin?
top or a dreidel --
The spinnin?

dont stop when you leave the cradle,
You just slow down.

Spinnin?through the lives of the people you know --
We all slow down.

How you gonna keep from turnin?from day to day?
How you gonna?keep from turnin?your life away?
No days you can borrow, no time you can buy,
No trust in tomorrow, its a lie.

And I feel like Im a dippin?and a-divin?
My sky shoes are spiked with lead heels.
Im lost in this star car Im a-drivin?
But my air soul keeps pushin?big wheels.

My world is a constant confusion,
My mind is prepared to attack --
My past, a persuasive illusion,
Im watchin?the future its black.

What do you know? You know just what you perceive.
What can you show? Nothin?of what you believe,
And as you grow, each thread of life that you leave
Will spin around your deeds and dictate your needs
As you sell your soul and you sow your seeds,
And you wound yourself and your loved one bleeds,
And your habits grow, and your conscience feeds
On all that you thought you should be --
I never thought this could happen to Meeeeeeeece

I feel like a spinnin?top or a dreidel
The spinnin?dont stop when you leave the cradle,
You just slow down.
Spinnin?through the lives of the people you know -
We all slow down.

How you gonna keep from turnin?from day to day?
How you gonna?keep from turnin?your life away?

I feel like a spinnin?top or a dreidel --
The spinnin?dont stop when you leave the cradle,
You just slow down.
You just slow down.
You just...slow...down.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Bush cares about the American people first…..

my goodness, has he ever got you brainwashed. :x 8O Bush cares for BUSH.......first foremost and last. As long as there are suckers like yourself.......he can happily reign in his delusional world of insanity......along with the rest of the bushites that are too blind to see the larger picture.

My condolences to you.. too. forgot to take those anti -arrogance pills , did ya?? :wink:

ITN: Good posting (bravo )

Jo too!!

guess the bushites don't like to see themselves in the corner they painted themselves into. sigh.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
gordo said:
The American people voted Bush for 2 terms in office

I have serious doubts about both those statments.
1] we are not at all sure if the American people voted him in even once. There was definately fraud in both elections.

2] "There never was ANY attacks on American soil by terrorists" is not just an idea that floated by, its been embraced by many intelligent people.

9-11 was staged, and so that doesn't count.

And then there is bin Laden's words: "I would never do an attack on American soils, the idea is to get them out of the foriegn nations, arab nations, and to get Americans to stay at home, so why would we bomb American targets any places other than where they have set up in Arab lands?"

Its not the phoney "war on terrorism" that there is no attacks on American soils by terrorists - do you seriously think that if they wanted to they could not set up one suicide bomber to get on one train, or go downtown to crowded areas, or enter one government building in America? Sure they could, they have 1000 such people ready and equipted right now, but they have been told not to do it, as it is contrary to the objectives of terrorists to attack on American soils.

I Think Not, you act as if you have not heard of any of these theories, or are you just conviently ignoring them?
And yes, at least one of us is Canadian. You can tell by the balanced approach to the mysteries of global politics, unlike the firm and unwavering opinions of the average American. The current American mentality is frighteningly close to that of Nazi Germany.

And obviously, I am not the only one who sees this.