All Wars Were Waged For Profit By The Ruling Class

Ricko_Commie

Jun 8, 2005
NY
Oh how we love to glamorize war! Movies abound of swash buckling macho men slaying the slant eyed enemy and where are they slayed? In their own countries usually and the encroaching army doing the slaying is doing it for profiteers back home who are in the counting houses making more deals for arms and war! WWII is probably the most popularized war we all like rekindle the bomb bursts and machine gun splattered torsos! That war really sucked and we should have stayed out of that one too! The deals under the table were plenty and it took a catastrophe to rally the troops. WWIII is panning out accordingly also. 9/11 really rallied our troops to commit murder somewhere other than America! Enough of this crap and to the meat of this essay. The democratic process America loves to flaunt even though it is long dead in the water here! The two party system was supposed to keep up the checks and balances but all that has been erased now that the Emperor Bush has taken the throne. Both parties are in synch and are eager to deficit spend the billions of US inflated dollars in a war on the innocents! So in closing as an American I can say I have given up on Democracy and the two party system and I have found new hope elsewhere. But now I am an enemy of the state and no doubt will be found out and maybe even tortured. Just think about that one for a moment. We now do not blink an eye when torture is mentioned and it is now sanctioned by our ruler! Here today but could be gone tomorrow. Cheers!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Welcome Ricko.

(I have a friend in NY who thinks very much along your lines ......;-)