Bush and Blair Lie to the World again - Enough is Enough

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Harry Truman once said of Richard Nixon, "He's one of the few in the history of this country to run for high office talking out of both sides of his mouth at the same time and lying out of both sides", but if ever a description was to be applied to Bush and Blair, this would be it.

Bush and Blair will go on lying because every time they have lied, nothing bad happens. Like spoiled children they figure they can get away with it again and again and again.
So, here is what we should all do now. We need to make up some t-shirts that read "I am not a real American, & I am a coward: I support George Bush and his lie about Iraq's WMDs!" for all the losers out there who know Bush lied about Iraq's WMDs but are too chicken-shit to let themselves get angry about it.

You see, real Americans are moral people. Real Americans know that lying is wrong. Real Americans know that starting a war against a nation that has not attacked us is wrong. Real Americans allow themselves to be angry with liars and war-mongers. Real Americans know that it is okay to hate liars and war-mongers. Real Americans know that thisnation is being driven into disaster right this very moment, and Real Americans are willing to try to stop it.

Cowards on the other hand (and my but haven't we seen a whole piss-pot full of those in the Mainstream Media management lately) won't let themselves get angry. They think that all hate is bad even when it is hate of those who do hateful things. Cowards make excuses for why lies that send other people's kids off to war are okay, sorta, somehow, maybe, kinda and we don't need to look at that anyway because the Michael Jackson verdict is about to come in.

Cowards refuse to look at the evidence of lies because they know they are too cowardly to actually do anything about it anyway and even too cowardly to admit that they are too cowardly to actually do anything about it. So they cling to the lies as if to a life preserver, and snarl at anyone who knows the truth.

So, we need to make up those shirts and send them to the cowards we know, the cowards in Congress, and the cowards in the media. We need to start holding up those who refuse to get angry over the lies for the scorn and ridicule they deserve. They are not Americans. They are slaves and grateful for the job security, to be used by the liars, then discarded and quickly forgotten by the rest of us and by history.

We need to heap shame on all those who know the President lied to send us to war and lack the gonadal tissue to be outraged by it all.

http://www.djpauledge.com/blog.php?id=90

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: Bush and Blair Lie to the World again - Enough is En

moghrabi said:
Truman??? You bet.

It is not my problem that he also was elected president of the US.

I never said he's a problem. It's interesting though how you obviously think he is and yet post something that he would of "allegedly" have said to make your point. Isn't that somewhat of an oxymoron there mog?

It's like having GWB say something about Hussein or vice versa.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I liked what he said about Nixon. He was a good speaker even if he was responsible for dropping the bomb. Hitler had some good statements although he was a monster.

I hope you don't go and get some quote from Bush. I think I'll need a translator for that.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

moghrabi said:
I liked what he said about Nixon. He was a good speaker even if he was responsible for dropping the bomb. Hitler had some good statements although he was a monster.

I hope you don't go and get some quote from Bush. I think I'll need a translator for that.

When have I ever quoted Bush? I can't understand half the times wtf he's talking about.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I think not said:
When have I ever quoted Bush? I can't understand half the times wtf he's talking about.

I never said you did. I said I hope you don't.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Actually, I think I will :p

"We've got an issue in America. Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --- GWB, Labor Day, 2004

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
my favorite:

"I think younger workers—first of all, younger workers have been promised benefits the government—promises that have been promised, benefits that we can't keep. That's just the way it is."—Washington, D.C., May 4, 2005

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now