The power of the right side!

Gordon J Torture

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
Feel the power, join the right side!

First my apprentices you must complete the following tasks:

1. Rid yourself of all logic and everything logical.

2. Master the art of distraction and manipulation.

3. Remember that Advancement of the individual is defined solely in terms of financial gain. Nothing else. Always strive to advance, and always strive for power!

4.Know that only yourself and perhaps your fellow followers of the right side understand the mysteries of the world. Know that everyone else is ignorant and worthless, and your judgment is the only one that matters. Nothing else need be considered. If you say someone is weak, then you are right and that someone must be crushed! You are a god, know this!

5. Never, and I mean NEVER, try to understand or acknowledge the main point in an argument or discussion, for you might observe a new idea and new ideas make you WEAK!

6. In a discussion, always pay attention to opportunities your enemy may give you to criticize a point. Even if it is obvious what your enemy meant, exploit his wording or phrasing any way you can leaving no room for intuitive thought. Just make sure it is not the main point, because you must ignore that one altogether.

7. Always attempt to change the subject, and/or bait people into a useless unrelated or slightly related argument in which your enemy is likely to have less credibility than yourself

8. Remember that above all else, WIN, Always win (or look like you did)! Do whatever it takes! Regardless of consequences and regardless of a possible lack of necessity to win, just win! If you see a chance to cheat and you know you won't get caught, always take it. And remember, having the majority perceive you as the winner, is more important than winning. ( As long as you don't lose money).

9. Attempt to spread a negative public image of original thought, and blame all attempts at original ideas on left wing radicalism. Discourage creative thinking and be extremely pessimistic of anything that can potentially result in yourself losing money, regardless of how many lives it may save, or positive outcomes it may produce for others. You, and anyone who potentially benefits you financially, are more significant than everyone else, always remember that!

10. Feel the power of the rightside flow through your veins as you progressively become a pure force of subjugating invincibility.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
11. I should not believe that one person's poverty is caused by another's wealth.

12. I should believe in Injustice. Equality of opportunity makes us angry.

How am I doing?

Gordon J Torture

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
11. I should not believe that one person's poverty is caused by another's wealth.

12. I should believe in Injustice. Equality of opportunity makes us angry.

How am I doing?

Great!!! ... You just implemented tactics # 6 and 7. Well done my apprentice.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
"Once you start down the Dark Path(Conservatism), forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will..." :p

"Come instead to the lighter side......we have cookies" :p

DasFX

Electoral Member
Dec 6, 2004
Whitby, Ontario
You leftist are just as bad as the right wing guys you mock. You just preach the exact opposite of each other.

Frankly, a complete left stance is just as scary as a complete right stance.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
DasFX said:
You leftist are just as bad as the right wing guys you mock. You just preach the exact opposite of each other.

I'm a leftist? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think not said:
"Once you start down the Dark Path(Conservatism), forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will..." :p

"Come instead to the lighter side......we have cookies" :p

Stole them we did. :p

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Theft is the path to the Dark Side
Theft leads to greed
Greed leads to anger
Anger leads to hate
Hate leads to the suffering of the proletariats! :p

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
And suffering of the proletariats leads to revolution.

Gordon J Torture

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005

I am disappointed my apprentice, it took you so long to think of a word that rhymed with "left"

You did however, make an admirable attempt at masking your belligerence with the illusion of pacifism.

Only when you have truely mastered the art of deception can you begin to understand the rightside.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: The power of the right side!

Jay said:
And suffering of the proletariats leads to revolution.

Stopped they must be. On this depends. Only a fully trained Centrist with the Force as his ally will conquer the left and the right. If I end my training now, if I choose the quick and easy path, I will become an agent of evil.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Gordon J Torture said:

I am disappointed my apprentice, it took you so long to think of a word that rhymed with "left"

You did however, make an admirable attempt at masking your belligerence with the illusion of pacifism.

Only when you have truely mastered the art of deception can you begin to understand the rightside.

Well I had fun. sorry about all that Star Wars jab, I was in the mood :p

Nah Gordon. All kidding aside, left and right in my opinion never works, it's too extreme without needing to be. I think the future of humanity doesn't rest on the right and left, but rather a combination of the two, where the people truly control their lives.

Maybe?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"where the people truly control their lives"

Isn't that a right wing philosophy? :wink:

Scape

Electoral Member
Nov 12, 2004
DasFX said:

9. Attempt to spread a negative public image of original thought, and blame all attempts at original ideas on left wing radicalism. Discourage creative thinking and be extremely pessimistic of anything that can potentially result in yourself losing money, regardless of how many lives it may save, or positive outcomes it may produce for others. You, and anyone who potentially benefits you financially, are more significant than everyone else, always remember that!

Well done! They take to this like a duck to water.

Gordon J Torture

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
Nah Gordon. All kidding aside, left and right in my opinion never works, it's too extreme without needing to be. I think the future of humanity doesn't rest on the right and left, but rather a combination of the two, where the people truly control their lives.

Maybe?

Completely left I actually see as a combination of left and right. (Sounds weird but yeah) ... If a completely self governing nation ever manages to succeed, ( I believe it can) it is all the people accumulatively that will have the power. Thus, All views will come together as one.

Try to visualize circle. Hardcore Left is 0 degrees, the natural balance of people. Stable right is 90 degrees, but as it goes past 90 degrees it becomes unstable and thus, the opportunity will come for the hardcore leftfists to push it all the back to 360 or "0" degrees. If it is done correctly, it will work.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

:D I think not has certainly thought so! Combining the the best qualities of the left and right and purging the crap that both seem to have would make an excellent system. Just getting both sides to agree on a compromise would be the tough part... and if we can somehow find a way to elect people that aren't susceptable to corruption.

:x Damn, nothing's ever easy.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
If thats what you call left (a mix of both) then you may be accurate.

See I cannot define a person who is "pro-life" as being on the right side just as much as I cannot define those that favor abortion rights as being on the left.

It isn't possible to label an individual in such way. I'll give an example of myself, I'm for abortion but I stress that I wouldn't approve of it as a method of birth control. So does this make me pro-life? Or pro-abortion?

And on the other end, we have stem-cell research. We say a woman has the right to govern her own body (which by the way, I cannot fully agree with that either, since she's not having the kid alone, but I digress) and resorts to abortion. How does one define stem-cell research? Is it killing life? Maybe.

All these issues are not what makes someone left or right, its an opinion on social issues.

To make someone lean right or left you have to look at the bigger picture, government vs. multinationals for key economic industries, individualism vs. collectivism etc...

When people either lean way left or way right, is just too extreme for me.