Go home Yanks, says PM in waiting

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Go home Yanks, says P

Oh oh, Georgie isn't going to like that one little bit. He's trying to find a reason and a way to go after Iran and Syria, not see them become allies with Iraq.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Oh oh, Georgie isn't going to like that one little bit. He's trying to find a reason and a way to go after Iran and Syria, not see them become allies with Iraq.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I wonder if they saw that coming or not?

If there was a cozy relationship between Iran and Iraq, that could be a real power house of a security zone, and completely change a divided Arab world.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

If there was a cozy relationship between Iran and Iraq, that could be a real power house of a security zone, and completely change a divided Arab world.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

A lot of people who spoke out against the invasion saw it coming, Jay. I've lost track of how many "I told ya so's" the warmongers deserve now, but a friend of mine added it to be somewhere in the 80's.

I don't think anybody really knows who is who, Ten Packs...not even most Iraqis. I think the Americans will install Allawi in the end if it's at all possible.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

A lot of people who spoke out against the invasion saw it coming, Jay. I've lost track of how many "I told ya so's" the warmongers deserve now, but a friend of mine added it to be somewhere in the 80's.

I don't think anybody really knows who is who, Ten Packs...not even most Iraqis. I think the Americans will install Allawi in the end if it's at all possible.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think it may be a real good thing.....The region could use some stability.

If the British and Americans pull out and the region starts to stabilize into some sort of normality, it may prove Bush and Tony Blair right, that wouldn't be good for their opponents.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

If the British and Americans pull out and the region starts to stabilize into some sort of normality, it may prove Bush and Tony Blair right, that wouldn't be good for their opponents.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005