Bounty On Ben Laden

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
The US is about to double the bounty on Laden's head from 25 to 50 million. I doubt there is enough money in the world to make any Moslem turn him in.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
The US is about to double the bounty on Laden's head from 25 to 50 million. I doubt there is enough money in the world to make any Moslem turn him in.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
You could have a point now. I thought he may of been turned in by now, $25 million was a lot. But I guess his followers are quite loyal.

With all the modern technology it is amazing he has not been found yet but I guess "W" is really not looking too haard.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
You could have a point now. I thought he may of been turned in by now, $25 million was a lot. But I guess his followers are quite loyal.

With all the modern technology it is amazing he has not been found yet but I guess "W" is really not looking too haard.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Perhaps the Americans know they will never have to pay out anything..Ben Laden could be a figment of their propaganda machine. Or, perhaps,moslems would prefer receiving the Euro instead of the American dollar!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Perhaps the Americans know they will never have to pay out anything..Ben Laden could be a figment of their propaganda machine. Or, perhaps,moslems would prefer receiving the Euro instead of the American dollar!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Don't tell me guys that the US doesn't know where a man on a cane is? If they are looking for him they would find him in hours. But he is part of the equation of GWB.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Don't tell me guys that the US doesn't know where a man on a cane is? If they are looking for him they would find him in hours. But he is part of the equation of GWB.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada