Is Al Qaeda Just a Bush Boogeyman?

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC
Well, 9/11 was George Bush's dream come true. If there is no Al Qaeda, Bush would have to create another monster. The US has been adrift ever since the Berlin Wall came down. How can the US maintain the excessive military spending if the worst bully in the world is itself?

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC
Well, 9/11 was George Bush's dream come true. If there is no Al Qaeda, Bush would have to create another monster. The US has been adrift ever since the Berlin Wall came down. How can the US maintain the excessive military spending if the worst bully in the world is itself?

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Bush is the real "Boogeyman" he just likes to start wars to draw attention away from the "poor american economy". I also hate to say it but I think bush has some "paronia issues" he needs to work on. There must be some way for him to get some mental health help??? 8)

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Bush is the real "Boogeyman" he just likes to start wars to draw attention away from the "poor american economy". I also hate to say it but I think bush has some "paronia issues" he needs to work on. There must be some way for him to get some mental health help??? 8)

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I don't think any mental institution will take him in. He is beyond treatment.

And Vanni. I do too. I think this 9/11 thing is well planned from inside. Bin-Laden is a shadowy figure that was brought to existence and to our attention after 9/11. Al-Qaeda is an organization that exists in the minds of those who believe in its existence.

Why? Where is Bin-Laden? Where is Al-Qaeda? Who planned 9/11? Planes in the air for 2 hours and no one does anything on the ground. Seven of the so-called Hijackers are alive. The way the towers "imploded" indicates inside job. and so on and so forth

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

And Vanni. I do too. I think this 9/11 thing is well planned from inside. Bin-Laden is a shadowy figure that was brought to existence and to our attention after 9/11. Al-Qaeda is an organization that exists in the minds of those who believe in its existence.

Why? Where is Bin-Laden? Where is Al-Qaeda? Who planned 9/11? Planes in the air for 2 hours and no one does anything on the ground. Seven of the so-called Hijackers are alive. The way the towers "imploded" indicates inside job. and so on and so forth

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC
Re: RE: Is Al Qaeda Just a Bush Boogeyman?

moghrabi said:
So do you think that Bush created his own dream-come-true . . . ?

If you are asking if the Bushies wrote the script on 9/11, my answer is no. First, I think that Bush is a moron and that others, particularly Cheney, are pulling the strings.

The Americans have been looking for a new bogey man ever since the Berlin Wall came down. Even Hollywood got into the act. As far back as the 80's they were making movies and writing books with crazed arabs as the new bad guys. Nazis got boring and communists lost their punch. Americans do seem to need their anti-[fill in the blank]. Well, it was very easy to substitute commie for Nazi and now it is just as easy to put terrorist into the slot. Fanatical Islamic terrorist really stirs the blood.

I think that the Bushies, particuularly Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz have been doing everything possible to create their new enemies. There's a certain core reality to some of it, but the Bushies have been fanning the flames and emballishing the facts with lies, lies, and more lies. It's a media circus. The reward is power, money and control of oil.

Quite simply, the attack on the WTC was a crime. Crimes are solved with good police work. That takes time and patience and perseverence. The Bushies have not been interested in solving the crime. They have been interested in controlling the world oil supply and they don't concern themselves with who they hurt in the process. Or in solving crimes.

Did the Bushies allow 9/11 to happen? Were they passively standing by? I don't think so. As always, they are incompetent. I think that a much smaller attack would have sufficed to stir up the American people. But after the attack, the Bushie spin machine went into high gear. Yes, they have created their enemy.

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC
Re: RE: Is Al Qaeda Just a Bush Boogeyman?

moghrabi said:
So do you think that Bush created his own dream-come-true . . . ?

If you are asking if the Bushies wrote the script on 9/11, my answer is no. First, I think that Bush is a moron and that others, particularly Cheney, are pulling the strings.

The Americans have been looking for a new bogey man ever since the Berlin Wall came down. Even Hollywood got into the act. As far back as the 80's they were making movies and writing books with crazed arabs as the new bad guys. Nazis got boring and communists lost their punch. Americans do seem to need their anti-[fill in the blank]. Well, it was very easy to substitute commie for Nazi and now it is just as easy to put terrorist into the slot. Fanatical Islamic terrorist really stirs the blood.

I think that the Bushies, particuularly Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz have been doing everything possible to create their new enemies. There's a certain core reality to some of it, but the Bushies have been fanning the flames and emballishing the facts with lies, lies, and more lies. It's a media circus. The reward is power, money and control of oil.

Quite simply, the attack on the WTC was a crime. Crimes are solved with good police work. That takes time and patience and perseverence. The Bushies have not been interested in solving the crime. They have been interested in controlling the world oil supply and they don't concern themselves with who they hurt in the process. Or in solving crimes.

Did the Bushies allow 9/11 to happen? Were they passively standing by? I don't think so. As always, they are incompetent. I think that a much smaller attack would have sufficed to stir up the American people. But after the attack, the Bushie spin machine went into high gear. Yes, they have created their enemy.