Let Bin Laden stay free, says CIA man

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC
The last thing the Americans want to do is kill Bin Laden. That would turn him into a martyr. No, they want to make him vanish into thin air; no traces.

But then, I think he's in China. And, I think the Yanks know it. And the Chinese know it. It's a stand off.

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC
The last thing the Americans want to do is kill Bin Laden. That would turn him into a martyr. No, they want to make him vanish into thin air; no traces.

But then, I think he's in China. And, I think the Yanks know it. And the Chinese know it. It's a stand off.

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

Martin Le Acadien

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2004
Province perdue du Canada, Louisian
Re: RE: Let Bin Laden stay free, says CIA man

Mooseskin Johnny said:

The Chinese have their own problems on the Western Borders with Muslim extremists, China's not looking for free thinkers.

Who wants to pay the $25 Million Reward anyway!

Martin Le Acadien

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2004

Mooseskin Johnny said:

The Chinese have their own problems on the Western Borders with Muslim extremists, China's not looking for free thinkers.

Martin Le Acadien

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2004

Mooseskin Johnny said: