moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Israeli soldiers 'shoot boy for fun'
by Khalid Amayreh in the West Bank
Wednesday 08 December 2004 11:04 AM GMT

Military service is compulsory for all able-bodied Jewish citizens

A group of Israeli soldiers serving in the Gaza Strip have reportedly admitted killing a 15-year-old Palestinian in Khan Yunus for sport.

According to the Israeli newspaper Yediot Ahronoth, the incident took place in March when a group of newly graduated soldiers were on a hike near the town of Khan Yunus.

According to the report, an undisclosed number of Givati brigade soldiers shot and killed Khalid Sulaiman Mahdi while he was working with his father on their farm.

The boy's father, Sulaiman Mahdi, told the paper the killing was "just for the sake of it".

"Seven bullets pierced my son's head, so you can't talk here about a mistake or random gunfire. This was an act of direct and clear sharp shooting," he said.

"The area is wide open and contains nothing special. The only thing unusual was the shooting at us, which killed my son."

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/A4BD8038-8970-4542-9E9C-E4FD18C11051.htm

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
RE: Israeli soldiers 'sho

Of course. They call aid to the Pals but in fact it is a pay to the Jewish bankers as you said.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
This is just another disgusting show of power-tripping by [especially] sick army personnel. It's not isolated to the Israeli army, it is also evident in the American forces, too. The same thing is happening in Iraq.

It seems obvious that the boy was killed for the sake of it, since 7 bullets through the skull of a young boy is just too much.

Did the soldiers have any reasoning?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Re: RE: Israeli soldiers 'shoot boy for fun'

Rick van Opbergen said:
OK moghrabi, but not all Jewish bankers are Israeli, eh? I mean, certain Saudi bankers who gave financial support to Usama bin Laden aren't referred to as "Muslim bankers" either, not?

They would probably be called "Arab bankers".

Israeli bankers or Jewish bankers... Doesn't matter what you call them, they are still Jewish bankers.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Saudi bankers are Muslims. simple as that. Israeli bankers are Jewish. Israel banks are not in the hands of any other people. For heaven's sake, even the big bank of US are in the hands of Jews. No offence there and direct hit at Jewish people, but they do control the finacial center of the US.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Re: RE: Israeli soldiers 'shoot boy for fun'

Andem said:
Did the soldiers have any reasoning?

Yes. They are all mighty powerful and they listen to no one as the Americans do.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Re: RE: Israeli soldiers 'sho

moghrabi said:
Saudi bankers are Muslims. simple as that. Israeli bankers are Jewish. Israel banks are not in the hands of any other people. For heaven's sake, even the big bank of US are in the hands of Jews. No offence there and direct hit at Jewish people, but they do control the finacial center of the US.

Moghrabi, it is no lie to state that the majority of the mainstream media and the financial sector ARE controlled by jews. It's a fairly well-known fact and yet people are shunned when they mention it.

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
I have no hesitation calling them Jewish Bankers.

Let's not forget, Jewish folks are trying to form a Jewish state and not an Israeli state.

This is not fiction. It is their government policy. Listen to them on TV .... as they use the term Jewish State and Israeli State.
In International law, there is a huge difference between the two terms.

How The Jews Use Power
By Gerald L. K. Smith
http://www.churchoftrueisrael.com/Ford/Chapt_07.htm

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Re: RE: Israeli soldiers 'sho

Andem said:
moghrabi said:
Saudi bankers are Muslims. simple as that. Israeli bankers are Jewish. Israel banks are not in the hands of any other people. For heaven's sake, even the big bank of US are in the hands of Jews. No offense there and direct hit at Jewish people, but they do control the financial center of the US.

Moghrabi, it is no lie to state that the majority of the mainstream media and the financial sector ARE controlled by sews. It's a fairly well-known fact and yet people are shunned when they mention it.

Andem,

People are shunned for the simple reason of being called Anti-semitic. Which is really starting to make me sick. No matter, if you mention anything about Jews they accuse you of being anti-Semite.

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
If They Call You An Anti-Semite, What Should You Do?

First, recognize that the charge of anti-Semitism is, itself, a vicious
"ad hominem" attack. It usually means that the person who accuses you of
anti-Semitism is unwilling to conduct a debate on the merits of your
ideas, but simply wants to discredit you on the basis of a supposed
personality fault in you. It's almost like calling you, "Child Molester"
or "Dope Addict!" or "Compulsive Kleptomaniac!" It tries to shift the
discussion away from your ideas and onto your supposed personality flaws.

Anyone who ever accuses you of anti-Semitism has thereby demonstrated
intellectual weakness in himself, by choosing to call you names rather
than discussing the merits of your ideas.

However, politics can be a rough game, and a certain amount of name
calling is expected, even beneficial, in the process of arriving at Truth
and Good Policy.

How then should you respond to a charge of anti-Semitism? I have given
this question some thought, and I have come up with several options for
you, depending on your personality and your objectives:

Selected Options In Responding To A Charge of Anti-Semitism

You can say . . .

"Your mother eats dirt."

"If I am an anti-Semite, then you are a Zionist Fanatic!"

"You are trying to avoid the issue by calling me a name."

Two rules to observe:

First, never ignore a charge of anti-Semitism. It is a serious attempt
to destroy your credibility by intellectually dishonest means. You
must recognize it for what it is, and send it back to the accuser, with
a rhetorical bomb in it. My favorite is, "Oh yeah? Well, I heard that
your mother eats dirt!" This will rattle your accuser, amuse the audience,
and call attention the the fact that neither accusation should be taken
seriously.

Second, never apologize for what you said. Apologies merely encourage
the name callers to keep on calling names in the future. It's like trying
to negotiate with terrorists.

Rev. Bill McGinnis

Description of Ad Hominem
Translated from Latin to English, "Ad Hominem" means "against the man" or "against the person."

An Ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument. Typically, this fallacy involves two steps. First, an attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the claim). Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is making (or presenting). This type of "argument" has the following form:

Person A makes claim X.
Person B makes an attack on person A.
Therefore A's claim is false.
The reason why an Ad Hominem (of any kind) is a fallacy is that the character, circumstances, or actions of a person do not (in most cases) have a bearing on the truth or falsity of the claim being made (or the quality of the argument being made).

Example of Ad Hominem

Bill: "I believe that abortion is morally wrong."
Dave: "Of course you would say that, you're a priest."
Bill: "What about the arguments I gave to support my position?"
Dave: "Those don't count. Like I said, you're a priest, so you have to say that abortion is wrong. Further, you are just a lackey to the Pope, so I can't believe what you say."

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Look, what I'm trying to say is that you can not see any group based on religion, ethnicity whatsoever as one and the same entity, with shared goals and thoughts. This is not merely a case of calling certain people to which you connect negative feelings too (I do not assume that you are in favor of Jewish or Israeli bankers who get this foreign aid to the Palestinians by Bush indirectly) "Jewish". That was what my example about Saudi bankers was all about. Maybe it's too much PC, but if one person for example keeps focusing on the fact that certain bankers who finance(d) Usama bin Laden are Muslim, you might create the image that this is an internal part of being Muslim - supporting Bin Laden. Same goes for the fact that there are so many Jewish Americans involved in the American media. I do not doubt that that is the truth. But it is the message one can link with that fact: that Jewish Americans are all the same, with the same goals and thoughts, which they might abuse. Why should one focus on the religion of the persons involved? Is there proof that this Jewish identity in this case can be linked to a different view on things? You might claim: the mainstream US media is biased when it comes to Israel. Might be true. You might claim: the number of Jewish Americans involved in US media is overproportionate. True. You can make the "logical" conclusion: because Israel is a Jewish state, *Jews sympathise with all other Jews* (which is merely an assumption) and the number of Jewish Americans involved in the mainstream US media is overproportionate, the bias that exists in the US media towards Israel might have its roots by that overproportion of American Jews in the media.

But is that true? Can we merely focus on the so-called "Jewish character" of the US media to come up with this conclusion? (Taking in consideration I have experienced this line of reasoning before) Are there not other reasons which could give us an explanation? Could it be because of strategic reasons (Israel as being a portal to the Arab world)? Because of the more conservative character of the US?

Is it a mix of reasons?

Do you understand what I mean?

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Rick van Opbergen

My little trip about what to do if called an anti-semite was in response to Moghrabi's complaint.

I recognized your point. I understood why you had reservations about lumping everyone into the same category.

Is what your tryin' to say is that "Not all Jewish folks are the same" ?
Yeh! Your right.

I'm reminded of this Jewish oath.

Every Jew who attends a Barmizvuh, takes an oath.
A sacred oath.

This is why I dislike Jewish folks having dual citizenship and holding government office as in America.

Eretz Yisrael

"Eretz Yisrael is a means to an end. And what is that end? Serving G-d and keeping the Torah. That itself makes Eretz Yisrael central to our religion, because this is the only place where a Jew can keep all the mitzvot and serve G-d to the utmost. Besides the Land-related mitzvot, which can only be kept here, we have pointed out many times that all 613 mitzvot are more meaningful and on a higher level when kept in G-d's Chosen Land. This idea is repeated again in parashat Re'eh."

http://www.kcholmim.org/reeh.html

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Can you conclude from such oath that every Jewish American while choose for Israel if they are ever forced to choose between Israel and the US? (to give an example). Does that mean that even when Israel violates basic human rights, you expect every American Jew to support Israel's policy? According to my religion, I should follow the sayings of an old man who is currently living in Vatican City. Do you think I will?

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
No single point or position can be used to lump them all together.

But, when reviewing Jewish history, I think that my "assertion" is well founded, although not a poll.
Not that it is proven factual, but just as circumstantial evidence.

We are slaves to the company we keep!
This would be true of any religion, I guess.

I sort of half-admire the Jewish folks. When it comes to the crunch, they stick together.
So, I'm not complaining about them .... I'm just giving you my perspective.

Yuh know what always shocked me about the hallocaust? It was to realize that Jewish folks sort of "paraded" to their deaths. No resistance to speak of. Every day they sold each other out and helped the Nazi's towards the gruesome objective.
Even the American Indian did not do that!

I think it was because Hitler shaved their heads. When you shave a Jewish head, there is nothing between him and God. He feels worthless.
Pretty wild, eh?

Calm

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
A Jew is not always defined by his or her religion. At least, not in certain criteria which are being used to proof the fact that American Jews are overproportionate in the US media. They are also selected on last name and ancestry. Not all Jews are religious, but nevertheless call themselves Jews. And I can argue your ideas on Jews "sticking together". Jews are very diverse. For example, I read reports about the Falasha (Beth Israel) youth in Israel, who tend to identity themselves more with Afro-Americans, or "black culture" (whatever that is) in general, than with other Jews. They say "a Jew is white, and Ashkenaziem" - in Israel, that is. That is their feeling. Moreover, at the eve of the Holocaust, there was a huge gab between Jews living in Western Europe and Jews from Eastern Europe (often referred even by fellow Jews from the West as "kikes"). There was a gab between Askhenazi and Sefardiem Jews; between Ashkenazi and Hasidic Jews.

Not all Jews "paraded" to their deaths during the Holocaust. They did not fight as much against what especially Orthodox Jews saw as their "faith" as say the Roma. But there can a distinction be made. The Jews that were most likely to fight against the plans of the Nazis - Eastern European Jews, who had a long history of pogroms and hostility from neighbors, and could be seen as "more prepared", although few could have seen what was coming - were also the ones who were dealt with hardest. Einsatzgruppen in the Pale of Settlement, the most horrific ghettos in Poland, Belarus, the western Ukraine and the Baltics. Everything happened fast, fast, fast - was there time for resistance? And there was resistance actually - most of it too late though: the Warsaw ghetto was just one of many ghetto uprisings in Eastern Europe. There were uprisings in deathcamps - too late though.

In Western Europe, Jews were even less aware of what could happen, and the Nazis took advantage from that. For example, Dutch Jews were told they were going to certain working camps - all very sweet, like there was nothing to worry about. Of course, not all Jews were stupid, and a lot of them went into hiding. Others just marched to their deaths, yes. But could they imagine that at the end of the line, there was a gas chamber waiting for them?

I do not doubt that you have a lot of knowledge about this subject. But I do not totally agree with you.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

A simple reply to your question, Rick.

The article posted by Calm stated that the American government is going to pay the Pals $50 million to pay their utility bill. Now the pals are going to pay someone this amount. This someone is the government of Israel. The government of Israel is in control of the Israeli Bank which is controlled by Jews since it is in Israel. The shareholders of the Israeli bank are Jewish. So this is why we are saying that The Jewish banker is getting paid.

This is true unless you prove to me that the Israeli bank is controlled by Arabs (lol) or any other non-Jewish people.