Letter from Fallujah

Paco

Electoral Member
Jul 6, 2004
7000 ft. asl and on full auto
The following is an email from a U.S. Army officer serving in Task Force 2-7 CAV. It’s very long so I’ll just post some choice selections. You may read the whole thing here.

They also found unbelievable amounts of drugs, mostly heroin, speed, and cocaine. It turns out, the enemy drugged themselves up to give them the "courage" and stupidity to stay and fight.

The enemy tried to fight us in "the city of mosques" as dirty as they could. They fired from the steeples of the mosques and the mosques themselves. They faked being hurt and then threw grenades at soldiers when they approached to give medical treatment. They waived surrender flags, only to shoot at our forces 20 seconds later when they approached to accept their surrender.

We were very disturbed to find one house with 5 foreigners with bullets in their head, killed execution style. Marines also came upon a house where an Iraqi soldier in the Iraqi National Guard had been shackled to the wall for 11 days and was left there to die. These insurgents are some sick people and Fallujah proved that more than ever.

First of all, every citizen of Fallujah (non-insurgent) is getting $2,500 USD (that's a lot over here) to fix up their house or buy new things that may have been destroyed in the fighting.

There is over $100 million dollars ready to be spent to re-build the city.

For every Mom out there that you read about who turns into a peace protestor when her son is killed in action, there are 99 Moms you don't hear about who are proud and believe in this mission even more.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I think you are not better than me in regards of surfing the internet for pro-American propoganda. The above is total Crap to use your favorite word.

Paco

Electoral Member
Jul 6, 2004
7000 ft. asl and on full auto
Re: RE: Letter from Fallujah

moghrabi said:
I think you are not better than me in regards of surfing the internet for pro-American propoganda. The above is total Crap to use your favorite word.

That soldier is there. He posted what he saw.

Tell me what you think is crap. Do you have any up close and personal knowledge of the situation that disputes his view?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
There a lot of evidence of your country commiting war crimes but your media and your government does want you to see it. If interested I can lead you there.

sj007

Council Member
Nov 20, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
www.canadiancontent.net
We crossed the train station just before midnight and led the way for the Marines by killing everything we could in our way

After 5 minutes of suppressive fire, the Marines would go into the building and clear it. There was rarely anyone left alive by that point.

Over the next 5 days, the Marines and our Task Force killed over 1,000 more insurgents.

Some of the 900 detainees are telling everything they know about other insurgents

some disurbing things i found esoescialy the first one