Which country should Canada insult next?

Paco

Electoral Member
Jul 6, 2004
7000 ft. asl and on full auto
Wednesday 10th of November 2004
WHICH COUNTRY SHOULD CANADA INSULT NEXT? - THE PARTY PARTY BEGINS CONFERENCE TO DECIDE
Posted by: Thurston Navin III

The Party Party has begun a three-day conference at the Hilton Rainbow Tower in Honolulu, Hawaii, aimed at building a consensus as to which nation should Canada damage relations with next. Over the last number of years, the Canadian government has embarked on an ambitious program of ridiculing and offending as many of its allies and trading partners as it possibly can. The United States, Britain, and yes, even Belgium, have been the recent victims of our politicians' verbal diatribes.

While we at The Party Party believe that this policy makes for highly entertaining TV news reports, we feel that if our federal insultinization program is to be sustained, an informed decision needs to be made regarding which country will be chosen as our next target. The conference was initiated with the understanding that Canada's politicians cannot go running around all willy-nilly insulting other countries (through running around willy-nilly can be very enjoyable if done in more appropriate circumstances), but our insults must be carefully guided towards a select few countries that we really want to tick off.

The Party Party's Foreign Affair's Minister Rigby Bottoms believes that the recommendations that arise from the conference will be instrumental in choosing the most satisfying country to belittle. Before a packed room of delegates following an authentic Hawaiian luau, Bottoms stated that, "Canadians demand that our politicians find new and more interesting nations to ridicule. We are concerned that our evening newscasts would grow stale if steps are not taken to find them."

In his address, Minister Bottoms also made reference to selecting countries that would not militarily attack us. He told delegates that, "We must be cautious in choosing countries that lack the ability or will to become aggressive following our barbs. For instance, North Korea's nuclear arsenal would make them a poor choice to insult. On the other hand, even though the United States has such weapons, they would not attack us for fear of cutting off their supply of delicious maple syrup."

Conference organizers invited Liberal MP Carolyn Parrish to chair the meetings, but she declined citing not wanting to step foot on the soil of those "war-like, morons in the coalition of the idiots."

At the end of the conference, delegates are hoping to draft a resolution naming three new countries to be added to the insult list for Canadian politicians to use. The frontrunners going into the conference are those sneaky Swedes.

A special mention to "dukee" who enlightened me with this website.

Paco

Electoral Member
Jul 6, 2004
Re: RE: Which country should Canada insult next?

Andem said:
Should this be in Jokes & Humour or is this a serious article??

International Politics & War is the correct thread. George Bush is now secretly planning an invasion of Canada due to the rude and pious attitude of our friends to the north.

You have time to prepare for your indoctrination into christianity though. We intend to absorb then annex the very Catholic country of Mexico before our military steam rolls over Canada in a very short invasion and conquest.

Happy holidays!

Prometheus

Electoral Member
Jul 12, 2003
Eastern USA
lol The site is a political farce type site, similar to some I have seen here in the States. Other thought provoking articles include "what Is the Greatest Canadian Donut" and "POTENTIAL WATER SHORTAGE PROBLEMS AVERTED THROUGH DIAPERS"

The Party Party (TPP) is a political entity. It is a democratic ideology formed out the very fertile soil of Man's ever adapting struggle to find place, and voice, within the sea of human will. It is the dialogue between the bourgeoisie and the common masses -- the window of opportunity linking the uppercrust to the gutter-most. Some politicians talk the talk but simply do not walk the walk. Or, they look like they walk the talk, but how they're really walking is a lot different from how they're talking when you see them talking and walking (of course we're talking about walking and talking in a semi-literal sense). TPP not only walks the talk, we're figuring out new ways to walk inorder that we match the way we talk.

TPP was formed to provide a sanctuary for the weary voter. A voice for the blue-collar mechanic, the white-collar executive and all the other color coded socio-economic groups in between. We, The Party Party, exist to be your voice. We will carry your mantle to the hills of political reform. We will espouse your wishes (in mostly coherent sentences) into the ears of the decision makers on Parliament Hill and the U.S. House. We will not cease till your voice is heard... Or the money runs out.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Paco said:
Andem said:
Should this be in Jokes & Humour or is this a serious article??

International Politics & War is the correct thread. George Bush is now secretly planning an invasion of Canada due to the rude and pious attitude of our friends to the north.

You have time to prepare for your indoctrination into christianity though. We intend to absorb then annex the very Catholic country of Mexico before our military steam rolls over Canada in a very short invasion and conquest.

Happy holidays!

I think you need to be in a mental institution. What kind of crap are you spreading here?

dukee

Nominee Member
Nov 25, 2004
Saskatoon, SK
Hi Paco,

The site is actually run by a couple of buddies of mine who go to the University of Saskatchwan.

Extremely smart guys, with a fairly twisted sense of humor.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I am the type of person who can't ignore things easily. He has all the right to speak his mind as I have mine.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
It is a game he is playing. You know that he is provoking me. I am not falling into his trap. I am practicing my freedom of speech against whatever I see wrong. I was brought up this way. Never shut up if you see wrong being done.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Ok Rick. I promise you I will not waste a second on him again. Not worth my time. Are you OK with that.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Yes, Thank you. But what is right for you to do is not necessarily the right thing for me to do. Agree?

Paco

Electoral Member
Jul 6, 2004

dukee said:
Hi Paco,

The site is actually run by a couple of buddies of mine who go to the University of Saskatchwan.

Extremely smart guys, with a fairly twisted sense of humor.

Thanks, dukee. I laughed quite a bit. Maybe I identify with their humor.

Rick van Opbergen said:
Could be. But Paco is obviously provoking. You are falling into his trap. This is as much - or not, even more - satisfaction for him than it is for you.

Doh! I was so enjoying this. Now what will I do?