On Video: The Pre-Demolition Demolition of Tower 2

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
The Pre-Demolition Demolition of Tower 2

"Two demolition charges on the north side of Tower 2 exploded during the second plane crash, and it was all caught on tape. The first charge exploded completely, while the second charge did not fully eject. In the northeast camera view of the plane crash, you can only see the first charge, because the second charge did not explode out of the Tower. But, in the head-on view of the north face of Tower 2, you can see the second charge explode and then quickly retract. The two demolition charges were nowhere near the path of the incoming plane, and the first charge is visible before the plane even begins to explode."

This link was just sent to me... takes time to load...

http://www.911uncovered.com/pre-demolition.html

Isengard

Electoral Member
RE: On Video: The Pre-Dem

Well, it could have been some debris from the plane that made this hole in the wall with the smoke. Another thing is, that you have to be a goddmanm good pilot to fly a plane like those ones to hit exactly where the charges were set. I have my doubt about that theory but thanks for the link anyway, makes you think...

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
And this is why 5 of the hijackers are still alive and Atta's father claim that he talked to his son 2 days after 9/11. Another point is how come they found Atta's passport in very good condition in the rubble of 9/11. Why would the so-called hijackers leave a car, a copy of the Koran, Pictures of Osama and so on near the airport. Either they are dumb hijackers or they did not do it.

Good point Vista.

Isengard

Electoral Member
vista said:
If necessary, I could upload a copy.

Another thing is, that you have to be a goddmanm good pilot to fly a plane like those ones to hit exactly where the charges were set.

Remember, Arabs who could not fly Cessnas were not flying these 100 ton Boeing aircraft - some American military guy with a computer was.

http://www.newsgateway.ca/9_11_aircraft_remote_control_.htm

I don't have time right now to read it, but I promise to read it later, I'm intrigued :)

Isengard

Electoral Member
Re: RE: On Video: The Pre-Demolition Demolition of Tower 2

moghrabi said:
And this is why 5 of the hijackers are still alive and Atta's father claim that he talked to his son 2 days after 9/11. Another point is how come they found Atta's passport in very good condition in the rubble of 9/11. Why would the so-called hijackers leave a car, a copy of the Koran, Pictures of Osama and so on near the airport. Either they are dumb hijackers or they did not do it.

Good point Vista.

I admit that the passport thing is almost impossible, everything that was in the plane must have burned instantly... Not to mention a little piece of paper!

I'll read it all when I have time! I already have some doubts that it is the biggest conspiracy of all time, maybe those links will just confirm what I already think!