BUsh by numbers

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
We know that numbers never lie!

The first section is a good reminder of George W. Bush's techniques of brainwash and propaganda to the American people for his own personal and corporate interest. Al Quada, Usama bin Laden, Iraq, Saddam Hussein. He somehow manages to connect them all together (however, with no hard proof).

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I also like this:

40,000 Number of soldiers in Iraq seven months after start of the war still without Interceptor vests, designed to stop a round from an AK-47.

$60m Estimated cost of outfitting those 40,000 soldiers with Interceptor vests.

62 Percentage of gas masks that army investigators discovered did Not work properly in autumn 2002.

90 Percentage of detectors which give early warning of a biological weapons attack found to be defective.

87 Percentage of Humvees in Iraq not equipped with armour capable of stopping AK-47 rounds and protecting against roadside bombs and landmines at the end of 2003.

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
There are 10 pages of sad statistics! I printed it off for weekend reading.

On the Bush theme here is a Greg Palast article on a Bush idea that hasn't received much attention this week...

Bush plans to siphon off retirement money to invest in the market.

I guess they realize they need more money in the fund as Greenspan has said there will be NO WHERE NEAR enough to pay for benefits.

Yet, the market will go nowhere but down long-term.

President Declares "Ownership Society"
Tells Convention He's Ordered Invasion of Social Security Trust Fund

http://www.gregpalast.com/printerfriendly.cfm?artid=367

p.s. when planning for the future, we must understand this as well

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I didn't get through the whole thing, and yet I have read everything up to "Image Booster for the US" before. We all have. Anybody with access to the press has seen all of this, in one form or another, before.

What amazes me is that people still defend this moron.