US Drops 11 ton bomb on Afghanistan

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
It will be interesting to see what comes out of this one, the US dropped an 11-ton bomb on some tunnels used by ISIS in Afghanistan today.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It will be interesting to see what comes out of this one, the US dropped an 11-ton bomb on some tunnels used by ISIS in Afghanistan today.

Trump and his toys.. first Syria now Afghanistan.. what next Iran :lol:

Not bad for a Draft Dodger

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How about a lot of dust and a lot of body parts.
It sounds like it is an air/fuel bomb. It is also a sign to Syria what the US will be dropping next in their quest to decimate Damascus for Israel and her false prophecies about the area.

[youtube]i9H50tHiHjs[/youtube]
MOAB - Mother of All Bombs GBU-43/B

Did the US steal that line from Saddam???

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
geez, just stop paying and supplying them and they will go away all by themselves

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Clearing out old inventory
Not at all, it is showing that big bombs are available that leave the ground inhabitable. Think Chernobyl and Japan as far as what you get if you went nuclear. DC is only shedding crocodile tears, they are a puppet for Israel and the US is not vcalling the shots or the Passover related attack would not have happened at all.

The good news is the world knows trump is as full of shit as any President has been since JFK.

With the kids these days saying that ISIS is "just another terrorist outfit", ISIS sure gets a lot of attention from the world super powers...
You get top billing when you work for Israel and the US. (spelled correctly it is 'the Rothschild banksters')

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Clearing out old inventory

That's why almost all US explosives detonate. They don't let them sit around to decay. Like the dairy section at your local grocer, it's best to rotate the stock. Not only does it keep things fresh, but your customers are never disappointed.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That's why almost all US explosives detonate. They don't let them sit around to decay. Like the dairy section at your local grocer, it's best to rotate the stock. Not only does it keep things fresh, but your customers are never disappointed.
That certainly explains why Israel unloads on Gaza and Lebanon with such regularity. Not so good to give away how many bombs you have as it works out to 'about 1 months worth'

The bomb might be big, getting it to target is not exactly 'stealthy'.

I wonder what the bast zone is from a bomb like that.. I would love to see an arial view of the damage.
Probably about the same as this one. In an air blast the exploding meteor from a few years back might be about the same for breaking windows.
[youtube]S2FGA3Z-oYM[/youtube]

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Both sides tend to keep that stuff unpublished if at all possible. The altitude it is set to go off at would have a lot to do with the blast zone on the ground. I wonder if it goes off at high altitude if it will mimic an EMP blast is it is just below nuclear

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Both sides tend to keep that stuff unpublished if at all possible. The altitude it is set to go off at would have a lot to do with the blast zone on the ground. I wonder if it goes off at high altitude if it will mimic an EMP blast is it is just below nuclear

BOMB RADIUS DAMAGE

* Up to 1,000 yards: Obliterates everything.

* Up to 1 mile: Knocks people, tents, light buildings, cars and jeeps over within 1-mile radius.

* Up to 1.7 miles: shock wave kills people, causes severe damage to buildings, equipment, blows trucks, tanks off road.

* Up to 2 miles: causes deafness.

* Up to 5 miles: shakes ground, breaks windows.

* Up to 30 miles: 10,000 foot high mushroom cloud visible.

[Source The Lexington Institute and Globalsecurity.org]

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Thanks for posting that. It saved me from doing it.

An explosion is simply the violent movement of the air. An 'in air' detonation ensures that more energy is expended into the atmosphere, with less acting on the earth, where tradtional bombs detonate. The blast wave that is created is more efficient and carries farther.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I think the time has expired for the Wicked Zionists and those who support them.

Wicked Zionists are delighted for every mishap of Muslims, but they should know they are playing with the fire that will shortly burn them.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Maybe, but it has definitely expired for you. To repeat what I said before, you have poked the bear.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Yes, you're all going to hell. Some party, Nassir. Your evil natures have sealed your doom.
---

According to Al Jazeera,

The bomb landed in the Momand Dara area of Achin district, according to district Governor Esmail Shinwari.

"The explosion was the biggest I have ever seen. Towering flames engulfed the area," Shinwari told AFP news agency.

"We don't know anything about the casualties so far, but since it is a Daesh (ISIL) stronghold we think a lot of Daesh fighters may have been killed."

General John Nicholson, the head of US and international forces in Afghanistan, said the bomb was used against caves and bunkers used by ISIL in Afghanistan, also known as ISIS-K.

US drops 'mother of all bombs' on ISIL in Afghanistan | Afghanistan News | Al Jazeera

Yes, you're all going to hell. Some party, Nassir. Your evil natures have sealed your doom.
---

According to Al Jazeera,

The bomb landed in the Momand Dara area of Achin district, according to district Governor Esmail Shinwari.

"The explosion was the biggest I have ever seen. Towering flames engulfed the area," Shinwari told AFP news agency.

"We don't know anything about the casualties so far, but since it is a Daesh (ISIL) stronghold we think a lot of Daesh fighters may have been killed."

General John Nicholson, the head of US and international forces in Afghanistan, said the bomb was used against caves and bunkers used by ISIL in Afghanistan, also known as ISIS-K.

US drops 'mother of all bombs' on ISIL in Afghanistan | Afghanistan News | Al Jazeera

Edited to add: Hello, visitors from the ME. Thanks for stopping by this thread. I know it's late - approx. 0030 hrs - but you should get to the mosque. There won't be many chances left for prayers.