amerikkka bombs mosque

HarperCons
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
leading country of terrorism usa has committed another terror attack, bombing a mosque in Aleppo that had 300 people in it, confirmed death toll at the moment up to 50+...

https://twitter.com/samueloakford/st...96868500340738 (external - login to view)

Dozens Killed As Jets Strike Crowded Mosque Near Syria's Aleppo | The Huffington Post (external - login to view)

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperConsView Post

leading country of terrorism usa has committed another terror attack, bombing a mosque in Aleppo that had 300 people in it, confirmed death toll at the moment up to 50+...

https://twitter.com/samueloakford/st...96868500340738 (external - login to view)

Dozens Killed As Jets Strike Crowded Mosque Near Syria's Aleppo | The Huffington Post (external - login to view)

Isn't that what you were waiting for so you'd have the opportunity to gloat and exploit the event?

HarperCons
+1
No this happens all the time.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation

No this happens all the time.

I haven't had complete trust since John Kennedy was murdered so I'll refrain from much comment.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
This one is on Trump.. but his BS Lying and Fake News.. they will never own up to it..

Airstrikes on Syrian mosque leave dozens dead | News | DW.COM | 16.03.2017 (external - login to view)

Durry
It was in the rebel held area, so sometimes you wind up killing innocents to get the bad ones. You do the best you can but in the end,,,it happens. I don't think the rebels adhere to any rules of conflict, so what's good for one side had to apply to the other side.

Besides, it was probably done by the Russians,,, we have seen before they are ruthless,,, children hospitals etc etc

HarperCons
What I've been reading on twitter, the U.S. have already admitted fault.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

What I've been reading on twitter, the U.S. have already admitted fault.

42 people dead, reported the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights vs 12 people US sources

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Syrian Observatory?
good god man
now that is FAKE NEWS DOOOD

EXCLUSIVE: Man who runs SOHR admits to RT he last visited Syria 15 years ago

"Since the start of its anti-terror campaign in Syria, Russia has got in SOHR reports, which were quickly picked up by major Western media outlets. One of the latest wires from the Observatory, alleging that "Russian warplanes killed 30 civilians in Homs including women and children,” made headlines worldwide on October 1.

Interestingly enough, the same wire published on the Arabic version of the SOHR website on the same date did not mention any Russian warplanes. It said: "27 civilians dead in airstrikes by Assad regime air forces.
https://www.rt.com/news/317813-sohr-visit-syria-long/ (external - login to view)

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

Syrian Observatory?
good god man
now that is FAKE NEWS DOOOD

UK-based.. a UK citizen based in Syria.. drinking the kool aid are ya.

Danbones
Free Thinker
oh here is a goodie on solr

"There Was No Air Raid"

FAKE NEWS WEEK: ‘Assad and Russia’s Slaughter in Syria’: Deconstructing the Media’s Fake ‘War Crimes’ Narrative (external - login to view)