Turkish President calls Dutch populists.. NAZIS

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Uh oh.

Somebody said the N-word.

I hope the 'free speechists' don't get offended.

Turkey referendum: Dutch are 'Nazi remnants' - Erdogan

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has described the Dutch as "Nazi remnants and fascists", as a row grows over a cancelled Rotterdam rally.

Earlier, the Dutch government withdrew landing permission for a plane carrying Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu.

Mr Cavusoglu was originally scheduled to speak at a rally in support of a Yes vote in a referendum which would give Mr Erdogan greatly increased powers.

However, the rally was banned.

Mr Cavusoglu warned Turkey would impose heavy sanctions if his visit were blocked.

Turkey referendum: Dutch are Nazi remnants - Erdogan - BBC News

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
nazi remnants and nazis are two different things
;)
you um...N-words should know

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I would think now that they have been proven to have lied on their refugee application they should be sent back to Turkey.....

Erdogan muscle against D.C. protesters came from Canada

Two Toronto men in attack made failed refugee claims here 15 years ago. One cited distaste for waging war on Kurds.

Video footage shows a man identified by the Times as Alpkenan running toward protesters and repeatedly punching a male demonstrator. Another protester then hits Alpkenan with a bullhorn, leaving him bleeding from his forehead. Ahmet is also seen repeatedly punching a male protester, and kicking the man after he falls to the ground. Neither was arrested or charged.

The U.S. Department of State condemned the actions of Turkish security personnel. “We are communicating our concern to the Turkish government in the strongest possible terms,”

Alpkenan and Ahmet live in Toronto, according to their Facebook profiles, which feature an identical photo of the pair posing with Erdogan. Ahmet’s profile lists him as the owner and operator of an electrical contractor with an office in North York. An employee who answered the phone on Friday said Ahmet would not be commenting, and that “he’s just not gonna return calls.”

Pro-Erdogan muscle against D.C. protesters came from Canada - Macleans.ca

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
The Dutch voted against populism even after telling Erdogan to F-off... The Dutch dont need a Trump wannabe telling them, "whats up".

Erdogan is a populist who consolidated his power by using the Muslim Conservative vote, he is the Turkey equivalent of Trump.

If you need to use Erdogan as an example to back your argument while at the same time denouncing Trump then you are an idiot.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
The Dutch voted against populism even after telling Erdogan to F-off... The Dutch dont need a Trump wannabe telling them, "whats up".

Erdogan is a populist who consolidated his power by using the Muslim Conservative vote, he is the Turkey equivalent of Trump.

If you need to use Erdogan as an example to back your argument while at the same time denouncing Trump then you are an idiot.
So you don't think these Pro Erdogan Canadian refugees should be sent back to Turkey since they support Erdogan....?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Erdogan’s Win Pushes Turkey Toward Dictatorship
Turkey

he has a lot more similarities to SOROS funded hitlary then Trump
IMHO

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
So you don't think these Pro Erdogan Canadian refugees should be sent back to Turkey since they support Erdogan....?

Well if we did that then say good bye to the majority of people who immigrate here.

The majority of people who come here are conservatives who vote liberal, thats because the world outside the "west" are predominately conservative.

But to answer your question, no while at the same time yes if they came here through unofficial channels.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Well if we did that then say good bye to the majority of people who immigrate here.

The majority of people who come here are conservatives who vote liberal, thats because the world outside the "west" are predominately conservative.

But to answer your question, no while at the same time yes if they came here through unofficial channels.
This isn't about immigration. It's about lying on a refugee claim.

Take 10 minutes and read the article I posted above.......

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
This isn't about immigration. It's about lying on a refugee claim.

Take 10 minutes and read the article I posted above.......

I never read your article.

You asked me if i suppourt their deportation on the basis of who they suppourt in their on country.b I said no, but i did say yes to unofficial channels which could be interpreted as forging an application.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I never read your article.

You asked me if i suppourt their deportation on the basis of who they suppourt in their on country.b I said no, but i did say yes to unofficial channels which could be interpreted as forging an application.
Well at least you admit you never read the article. Thank you for your honesty.

The case is these 2 went to DC when Erdogan met with Trump and they beat up those who disprove of Erdogan. They lied on their Refugee claims suggesting that if they lived under the likes of Erdogan, they would suffer harm. Seems they are pro Erdogan and not afraid of fighting as they claimed ....