Swedish Cop Posts Epic Facebook Rant On Immigrant Crime; Ignites Nationwide Firestorm

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
heh

A Swedish police officer recently offered up a little more truth than people are used to when he posted an epic rant on Facebook about immigrant crimes plaguing his police department and his country. In the beginning of the post, the police officer said that he was "so ****ing tired" and warned that "what I will write here below, is not politically correct." With that warning, below is brief taste of what followed courtesy of RT:

"Here we go; this is what I’ve handled from Monday-Friday this week: rape, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, rape-assault and rape, extortion, blackmail, assault, violence against police, threats to police, drug crime, drugs, crime, felony, attempted murder, rape again, extortion again and ill-treatment."

“Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohammed, Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again. Christopher… what, is it true? Yes, a Swedish name snuck in on the edges of a drug crime. Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again."

“Countries representing all the crimes this week: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can’t be sure because they don’t have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they’re lying about their nationality and identity.”
The Facebook post was published by Peter Springare, a senior investigator at the serious crimes division at the Örebro Police Department with 47 years under his belt. Springare noted that what he had to say could harm an officer's position and/or pay grade which is why most officers never speak out.

And here is a loose translation of the full post from Facebook that has been shared over 17,000 times in a matter of days:

more

Swedish Cop Posts Epic Facebook Rant On Immigrant Crime; Ignites Nationwide Firestorm | Zero Hedge

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
There sure are a lot of racists getting exposed these days.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No. I'm Canadian. This happened in Sweden... I seem to be agreeing with proper vetting. Get over your Lord Dampnut mancrush
That is very funny lord dampnut , I like it . Is it a shot at Stephan Dion perhaps ? If not I am sure it fits .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The only sniffety I use goes up my nose.

That explains a lot.

The truth will get out despite the best efforts of the leftest press and dogooder government policy. Germany is in worse shape dealing with immigrants but anyone that speaks out publicly gets called a racist or Nazi by the leftards in control.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I wonder why the police in Sweden don't stop the crimes from happening. Instead, they whine on FaceBook.
I wonder why the practitioners of the so-called religion of peace are acting like such a bunch of f*cking a$$holes in Sweden.
Police get zero support from a govt that has a dubious history of trying to cover up crimes by Muslims. Judges hand out ridiculously lenient sentences. And despite the protestations that there is no such things as "no go zones" in Europe, Swedish police have identified 14 no go zones in Swedish cities where almost no emergency services go anymore. Police stations have been bombed. Police, firemen and paramedics have been assaulted and even killed in these "religion of peace" neighbourhoods.
Meanwhile some 80% of the cops in Sweden are seriously considering quitting their jobs because of the migrant violence aimed at them while their govt does nothing. Up to three cops a day in Sweden are quitting because the govt refuses to give them the tools to deal with skyrocketing levels of criminality, mostly due to Muslim migrants.
Cops are going to FB because they just don't care if they lose their jobs over it. And why should they? The govt obviously doesn't care either.
Why even bother having police if you're not going to let them so their jobs properly?

Mokkajava

Electoral Member
Nov 14, 2016
Saskatchewan
My friend in Manchester UK frequently tells me similar stories that align with this cops rant.
Obviously flat out racism such as trump is rolling out by labeling all Muslims with the same brush isn't the answer to this problem...but certainly there is a problem that needs addressing. Proper vetting as one poster said ... legal documentation or you are out? They do need to throw money into immigration and law enforcement for society to work under these conditions.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I posted this on another thread, but it belongs here as well. All these countries and no one leading them is smart enough to come up with an answer? I think that there is an answer, but it is politically incorrect. Those politicians are scared of acting. Their inaction will be their undoing.

The trouble must be sent back to where it came from.
---

Where is the money coming from to pay the staff required to process, feed and educate the people? Where are the money and resources coming from to police these areas?

You know, it's wonderful to say let's help the world, but no one has managed to come up with a method of dealing with the shear numbers of people.

If we look at Europe, can anyone point to a country that has the money and proper plan in place to deal with their immigrants?

The world is not all rainbows and unicorns. I am genuinely surprised that one of the European countries hasn't resorted to martial law in order to get a handle on things. I suspect this has not been done because they do not wish to be seen as cruel - or compared to Nazis. In the meantime, uncontrolled immigration is past putting a strain on resources. Crime is up and citizens of these countries will be forced to take matters into their own hands.

Pandora's box is open. What do you do?

Mobilize the armies of these countries and send the immigrants back. Trains and ships. Give the problem back to where it came from.

In the mean time, ask Saudi Arabia and some of the other richer Arab states to take some. (Yeah, that will go over well.) They're too busy laughing at Europe for taking in their offal.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Funny. These people come to Canada and don't do all these things.
Maybe because they get treated like people here.
You know, not by Das and Loc et al but by the vast majority of the reasonable thinking population.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
That may be, but this FB post was about Sweden. Sweden is one of a number of countries that are having big problems.

If Canada is so smart, then someone should ask Justin to phone the leaders of the German, Swedish, French and other governments and straighten them out. I'm sure his phone call will be well received.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I wonder why the police in Sweden don't stop the crimes from happening. Instead, they whine on FaceBook.

Because when they try to enforce the law they get accused of racism and brutality; they get reprimanded, suspended, fined, jailed and sent for 'sensitivity training. Their careers are over the minute they apprehend a protected minority.