Vladimir Putin tells the US ‘If you want a war, you will get one – EVERYWHERE’

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Russian military man Lt Gen Yevgeny Buzhinsky laid the blame at the door of the West for provoking the anger of the Motherland.

The retired general said: "Of course there is a reaction. As far as Russia sees it, as Putin sees it, it is full-scale confrontation on all fronts. If you want a confrontation, you'll get one.”

"But it won't be a confrontation that doesn't harm the interests of the United States. You want a confrontation, you'll get one everywhere.”

The stark warning comes as the US moves to DEFCON 3 on their nuclear warning system, according to reports...

...Today, Russia accused the US of “unprecedented threats” and “borderline insolence” as talks once again failed to a ceasefire in Syria.
World War 3 threat: Russia warns US: 'If you want a war, you will get one - EVERYWHERE' | Daily Star

hmmmmm....

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Russia was in bed with the wrong dictator, and they can blame the US all they want, but we know there are many other countries in Syria fighting ISIS. Their pride has been hit, so they are now pouting. What Canada, the US, and all allies need to do is to capture Assad and as many ISIS fighters (before McCallum brings them to Canada please on our next load) and drop them off for a better life in Russia. WW3 in terms my own perspective on wars would be different.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
This is what feeding the crocodile gets you.....
Dafuq? We didn't feed the crocodile, we spent trillions containing it until it fell apart from its own internal inconsistencies. I know, I was there.

Russia was in bed with the wrong dictator, and they can blame the US all they want, but we know there are many other countries in Syria fighting ISIS. Their pride has been hit, so they are now pouting. What Canada, the US, and all allies need to do is to capture Assad and as many ISIS fighters (before McCallum brings them to Canada please on our next load) and drop them off for a better life in Russia. WW3 in terms my own perspective on wars would be different.
Why the heck does anybody want to fight ISIS in the first place? Except the locals, I mean.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Here comes World War III. Some of us may be young enough still to be called up.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
So Putin didn't say it. Some retired general said it. Can you say drama queen?

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said: ""The threats directed against Moscow and our state's leadership are unprecedented because they are voiced at the level of the US vice president.
from the link iN the OP

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
We are watching you! Royal Navy keeps a close eye on Russia's Northern Fleet as it heads for the Channel on a mission to 'seize control' of the Med (and mocks our 'tiny' ships as they pass)

HMS Richmond, top left, has taken up station a few hundred yards away from the Russian carrier fleet, centre, as it conducts training exercises off the coast of Shetland. The British frigate intercepted the Admiral Kuznetsov, bottom left, and its fleet was tracked from its Arctic base by the Norwegian navy. A Royal Navy seaman onboard HMS Richmond today (centre) keeps watch on the Russian carrier fleet as it conducts training flight operations off the coast of Shetland. The Kremlin has warned civilian aircraft it will be conducting operations in the area until Sunday. The Royal Air Force is also on standby with a Quick Reaction Alert force on call at RAF Lossiemouth and RAF Coningsby, ready to intercept any Russian jets which stray into UK air space. The Kuznetsov has undergone a refit since its last tour in the Mediterranean in 2014 and a source told MailOnline that the current pilots would need additional take-offs and landings at sea both during the day and at night before the fleet can redeploy to the warzone.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/10/19/15/article-3851044-39851A2200000578-781_964x387.jpg

HMS Richmond is observing the Admiral Kuznetsov conduct flight training operations off the coast of Shetland as the Russian carrier fleet prepares to deploy to the Mediterranean

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
It's nice to hear the bickering again. That means we're getting back to proper management of the planet. Now that the US and Russia are playing like they used to - my dog's bigger than your dog - smaller nations can be bombed, invaded or given aid as required, and the balance of power will be maintained.

Luckily, the British will have ZERO input, as they are not strong enough, nor are they smart or savvy enough to play with the big kids. They will be relegated to cleaning the bathrooms, much like they do in Brussels.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E9H_DvwOVc

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Thanks Hillary
Trump will smooth things over with Putin when Vlad and Don share a moment or two on the phone the day after the election results are in. Don will 'donate' all US Military equipment not on mainland USA soil as being something the EU riot squads can use for the uprising that the EU will experience. The areas with Russia enjoy a financial boom and the rest of the EU can do whatever as Israel will be in charge of the 'no-fly-zone' that will stay in place as long as the war crimes trials are going on. The first ones were hurried and hushed up, these one will be the new global soap opera that has billions of loyal fans so it will be milked for all it can be,

We'll be saving Europe again for the third time in a century.
Sometimes you can't save somebody from themselves.
Belgium is the financial hub of the current bankers, they keep 200 nukes in Israel and riot control equipment is all along the Russian border so no Refugees will be escaping in that direction and the missiles will be used against the rebels in the civil war that is the distraction for the EU
The financial hub with switch to where class??

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
all the euros and the dependant ( by trade ) currencies will be driven to the USD for safety over the next couple years
gun barrel economics
that's also why brexit was allowed...for the benefit of mister banker

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Says who?

The rest of the world.

Britain IS one of the big kids.

Was. You haven't been anywhere near powerful since the beginning of the 20th century.

We'll be saving Europe again for the third time in a century.

You didn't save them once this past century. A combined effort of many nations, stemmed the flow of Hitler's agressive policies. That, and Adolph took opened a second front. If not for other nations pulling your British a$$es out of the fire, you'd be posting in German.

Honestly, you're as bad as selfsame. At first, I thought you might be posting silly stuff to get a rise out of others. After reading your posts, I realized how ignorant you really are. It's sad, but understandable now.

selfsame posts quotes from his book of lies. You post large type headlines and pictures. Somehow, both of you think that doing this supports your posts. That is sad as well.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I still want to know when ISIS is going to open their show in Isreal ... considering it's supposed to be the intruder

Israel will stomp them out of existance in.a matter of days. They are the dominant regional superpower, not the Iranians, not the Saudis, sure as hell, not ISIS.

There is nothing in it for the Israelis to do so. Notice that ISIS is giving them a wide birth and staying away from a fight with them.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
all the euros and the dependant ( by trade ) currencies will be driven to the USD for safety over the next couple years
gun barrel economics
that's also why brexit was allowed...for the benefit of mister banker

I don't think so. That waterin hole has dun run dry, the cattle is stampeding in the opposite direction. USD is not safe the props are failing faster than they can be repaired, I hear. Even the guns aren't as frightening as they used to be.
Substandard barrels you know.