Bone chilling speech about threat of Islam in Europe

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Chilling.

I don't know about the multiple wives still the demographics are stark. Us white folks just aren't reproducing at a sustainable rate while other ethnic groups are producing multiple offspring and at a younger age.

In the future, Canada could well become a haven for citizens of other countries who find themselves on the outside looking in as their countries are transformed by the ascendance of a new order.

Thanks for sharing this, Murphy.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I don't know about the multiple wives still the demographics are stark. Us white folks just aren't reproducing at a sustainable rate while other ethnic groups are producing multiple offspring and at a younger age.

In the future, Canada could well become a haven for citizens of other countries who find themselves on the outside looking in as their countries are transformed by the ascendance of a new order.

You left out exogamy. My apologies, Mowich. We're planning on having a kid within the next two years. At least that's the plan anyway. The only 'problem' is she's Chinese, so it might go against your demographic plans for Canada.

So.. whatcha gonna do about it?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You left out exogamy. My apologies, Mowich. We're planning on having a kid within the next two years. At least that's the plan anyway. The only 'problem' is she's Chinese, so it might go against your demographic plans for Canada.

As long as it's not Muslim :lol:

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Well I know in South Africa they used to have Apartheid. they'd adopted the pencil rule whereby they'd stick a pencil in the person's hair and if it fell out he was white otherwise he wasn't. South Africa dealt with the 'problem' of white marginalization in one of the only two options avaiable: Apartheid, and this included a prohibition on white exogamy. The other option would have been to become colour blind and just accept everyone as friends, neighbours, and compatriots.

Canada faces the same choice, so which shall it be? A prohibition on exogamy or unity? Take your pick.

As long as it's not Muslim :lol:

I was raised Catholic. Though I do not profess Islam, I do believe in the Qur'an as the word of God. As for my wife, though she professes no particular religion, she does believe in God too.

As for our child, I intend to raise him Baha'i to the best of my limited ability and my wife intends to teach him the Chinese language and culture. Linguistically, we're leaning towards a French-language school in Ontario as it is my constitutional right and I'm planning on raising him in Esperanto as a second language of the home. The habitual language between my wife and me is Chinese, and since it is already an ingrained habit, it will certainly remain as we raise our child. I'm so 'sorry' we won't be meeting the the old stocks' standards.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

You might have come to Canada .. so it has been yours, but when Muslims come they should not?
And therefore you thank each other, but know that the earth is God's earth and He gives the ownership to whomever He likes and it is not up to your desires.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
No, Muslims should not be here. Their evil must be routed out and destroyed. Clear?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
You might have come to Canada .. so it has been yours, but when Muslims come they should not?
And therefore you thank each other, but know that the earth is God's earth and He gives the ownership to whomever He likes and it is not up to your desires.

I trace my roots back to New France, yet I welcome all whose ancestors came to Canada after mine but expect them to pay my welcome forward.

What's the proof to your Baha'i belief?

Read His words and judge for yourself.
bahai.org

No, Muslims should not be here. Their evil must be routed out and destroyed. Clear?

You sound like Breivik. Scary.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

I fail to understand the 'problem' with your wife being Chinese. I have nothing against inter-racial marriages.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

She's not white and there's no guarantee our child will be either.

I fail to understand the 'problem' with your wife being Chinese. I have nothing against inter-racial marriages.

How do you accept inter-racial marriage and still maintain white dominance? It's one or the other.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
So what does this mean?

"Us white folks just aren't reproducing at a sustainable rate while other ethnic groups are producing multiple offspring..."

Now I might have misunderstood you completely and you had said this in a completely non-judgmental manner, simply stating a fact but with no worry about it hapening. If so, then my apologies.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

In fact the Zionists should not be here or elsewhere, they are the evil and the root of every evil.
Napoleon said: "Search about the woman", while it is better to say: Search about the Zionist

That is because every war, conflict and crisis if you search you will find the Zionists behind it.

The best example is this thread and its poster: the purpose is to provoke people against Muslims and against the Islam, so such thread serves the purpose of Zionists.

Therefore, as I said and it is known to people everywhere (inserted in their conscience) that Zionists are the evil and you cannot change this, because it is the truth.

Read His words and judge for yourself.
bahai.org

Machjo, your family, your wife and your children are your personal affairs; and no one has the right to interfere with you or criticize you concerning your respected family.

But I wanted to discuss with you, your belief, which may not be correct; and it is up to you if you like or not.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
In fact the Zionists should not be here or elsewhere, they are the evil and the root of every evil.
Napoleon said: "Search about the woman", while it is better to say: Search about the Zionist

That is because every war, conflict and crisis if you search you will find the Zionists behind it.

The best example is this thread and its poster: the purpose is to provoke people against Muslims and against the Islam, so such thread serves the purpose of Zionists.

Therefore, as I said and it is known to people everywhere (inserted in their conscience) that Zionists are the evil and you cannot change this, because it is the truth.

Machjo, your family, your wife and your children are your personal affairs; and no one has the right to interfere with you or criticize you concerning your respected family.

But I wanted to discuss with you, your belief, which may not be correct; and it is up to you if you like or not.
Selfslop you bring to mind the story of the Mormons in thier struggles pioneering the way to a new land and then during thier journey a plague of locusts came devouring their crops and every growing thing but then, in the of the middle of the wilderness, hundreds of miles from the ocean came the seagulls. Thousands and thousands of seagulls who then devoured the locusts and the crops were saved. You sir, are a part of a plague of locusts. Spreading your poisonous lies and warped, twisted theology and mistreatment of women wherever you go. Get ready for the seagulls Selfslop. They be comin.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What the Hell! What purpose does it serve to wish pain, suffering and pestilence on each other? There is no god that would wish such crap on others. "God is Love". If you profess to believe in and worship God/Allah, then stop this stupid childish fighting. Allah is just the Arabic word for God. Now go wash your mouths out with soap before coming back to the sand box.
Children these days! No respect for nothing.