A Turkish call to massacre LGBT community

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
it's probably nothing

Muslim Youth League Calls for Massacre at Gay Rights Parade

At a time when the world is mourning the massacre of 49 people at a gay night club in Orlando, a new massacre is being brewed by Islamists and a far-right nationalist group in Istanbul.

One day after a group called the Anatolia Muslim Youth Association (MAG) called for an “intervention” against the “immoral” LGBT Pride March to be held on June 26 in Istanbul’s Taksim, the Alperen Hearths, an ultranationalist youth organization linked to the nationalist Great Union Party (BBP), threatened on June 14 to “take all risks necessary to stop the march.”

Vowing not to allow “immoral people to perform their fantasies,” the organization’s Istanbul provincial head, Kürşat Mican, told journalists that the Alperen Hearths vowed to give a “very clear and harsh response” if the state did not interfere.

“They can do whatever they want by gathering somewhere, but we definitely don’t want them to walk naked on the sacred soil of our country in the blessed month of Ramadan,” Mican said, playing the sure-to-work Ramadan card.

“Dear state officials, who close your eyes and ears to this immorality and allow this, we are calling on you to perform your duties to stop this immorality. Otherwise the Alperen Hearths, who are the representatives of the people, will perform their duties on this soil, which was passed to us from our ancestors,” he added.

mo

A Turkish call to massacre LGBT community - ÖZGÜR KORKMAZ

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
MAG FAG whatever they call themselves, they need to settle down man! If God hear them, he will crush them like coach roaches...after all, it's sort of an insult for them to impersonating him!!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I like "don't ask - don't tell" with a big helping of "don't be in my face" on the side. If it's yours, it's your problem. Force it on me and your problem just grew to huge proportions. Militant and pushy just can't accept that

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nice to see the Muzzies and the loudmouth Christers on the same team for once.

I like "don't ask - don't tell" with a big helping of "don't be in my face" on the side. If it's yours, it's your problem. Force it on me and your problem just grew to huge proportions. Militant and pushy just can't accept that
That'd be great if your kind hadn't jailed, murdered, and discriminated against gays for centuries.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
There's nothing wrong with Muslims, they're good people.
Especially the ones that crash airplanes into buildings and blow up marketplaces full of other Muslims. They're a hoot!

Oh, and the ones that murder their daughters for being victims of rape. Gimme that ol' time religion!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
lol idiot. "durr totally blanketing a billion people into a single category totally isn't racism . especially considering racism is nothing but a societal concept ".
I specified the violent, murderous ones. You're the one who said 1.6 billion people are "good people."

So who's blanketing folk into a single category?

Boy howdy, I ain't sure how, but you actually got dumber since your last sojourn in these parts. Head trauma, maybe?