Norway threatens to ban ALL gasoline cars — Why Canada might be next

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Norway’s politicians have announced that they intend to ban all fossil-fuel vehicles by 2025. Which, by the way, is just seven and a half years from now.

Norway has a higher number of electric cars, because they’re “cheap.” That is, the government subsidizes them so heavily, they’re artificially cheap.

And Norway is floating on oil. That’s where all the cash comes from to subsidize their electric cars. Sort of like a guy who eats a huge T-bone steak and then says, he wants the vegan dessert…

So naturally, Trudeau’s office saw this Norwegian posing. The PM’s policy advisor, the environmental extremist Zoe Caron, expressed approval. (Of course, this wouldn’t apply to her boss’s jet.)

Then there’s Elon Musk, the president of Tesla, perhaps the most subsidized company in the United States. They make extremely expensive cars and would be out of business in a month without government intervention. So naturally, he was tweeted at Norway:

“What an amazingly awesome country. You guys rock!!”

This is just a small story, and it will likely come to nothing.

But it shows us a lot —about Trudeau and his staff, and the true nature of the crony capitalists in the green industry.

Joe Oliver has made the amazing claim that the Liberals spent $9 billion in a single month so they could turn around and say there was a deficit. My guest Ian Lee of the Sprott School of Business talks about this extraordinary assertion, and the Liberals’ other economic policies.

Then I catch up with Breitbart’s Joel Pollack about the U.S. presidential election, and support for Trump among Hispanics.

Finally: I got a lot of emails about my interview with my old Conservative Party colleague Mark Cameron, who is now campaigning for a carbon tax. Like you, I want to learn more about who is funding his organization.

Norway threatens to ban ALL gasoline cars — Why Canada might be next - The Rebel

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
That's silly. The Illuminati make too much from fossil fuels to allow that to happen.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
F*cking stupid ideological retards. Loving the logic here. Let's create a future environmental nightmare that's completely avoidable while we engage in a flea-f*cking-a-football effort to try and prevent a natural event from occurring.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
where's the electricity gonna come from to recharge these hundreds of millions of cars of the future?

unless of course they run on magic beans.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Norway has about 1/7th the population of Canada, with
about 7 times the population density....& it's tiny in a
direct comparison of its landmass...

Norway & Canada are hardly comparable at all.

Norway takes its oil revenues & banks it federally.
Canada takes its oil revenues from a few places
in the country, and props up other regions. If Norway
was a member of the EU & had its own pet Quebec,
then it would be a lot easier to compare the two, but
it isn't and it doesn't.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I've been saying we should go the way of Norway, and it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm German/Norwegian. ;)

Wonder if Norway is going to shut-in all of their oil wells.... Being green an all, you'd think they'd stop producing the stuff

F*cking stupid ideological retards. Loving the logic here. Let's create a future environmental nightmare that's completely avoidable while we engage in a flea-f*cking-a-football effort to try and prevent a natural event from occurring.

10s of millions of spent batteries and the associated heavy metals... How environmentally sound

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Wonder if Norway is going to shut-in all of their oil wells.... Being green an all, you'd think they'd stop producing the stuff

10s of millions of spent batteries and the associated heavy metals... How environmentally sound
I was thinking even before that happens. If you recall what INCO in Sudbury was like prior to the mid-70s you'll know what I mean. Never mind the fact that mining is heavily energy intensive.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I agree. Europe's richest country - if not the world's richest - and yet it isn't in the EU.

The world's richest?? Give your head a shake. There's a place call Kuwait down in Asia Minor! Perhaps you haven't heard of it!