‘I Thought Muslims Would Blend into Britain… I Should Have Known Better’

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Now he tells us. At least he recognizes the problem now.

UK Equalities Chief Who Popularised The Term ‘Islamophobia’ Admits: ‘I Thought Muslims Would Blend into Britain… I Should Have Known Better

And indeed he lays the blame at the feet of the liberal, metropolitan elite, media classes: “Oddly, the biggest obstacles we now face in addressing the growth of this nation-within-a-nation are not created by British Muslims themselves. Many of our (distinctly un-diverse) elite political and media classes simply refuse to acknowledge the truth. Any undesirable behaviours are attributed to poverty and alienation. Backing for violent extremism must be the fault of the Americans. Oppression of women is a cultural trait that will fade with time, nothing to do with the true face of Islam.”

“Even when confronted with the growing pile of evidence to the contrary, and the angst of the liberal minority of British Muslims, clever, important people still cling to the patronising certainty that British Muslims will, over time, come to see that “our” ways are better.”

mo

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Muslims fit in everyplace else, the Brits don't fit in anywhere they have travelled to. How hard is it to add all that up?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Refusal to see the obvious is likely to end in disaster! And that's exactly what is going to happen.

JMHO

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Don't worry. Cameron has said that if his Remain side win the EU in/out referendum then he will press ahead with his aim of getting Turkey - 80 million mainly Muslims - into the EU, all 80 million of whom would, thanks to the EU, be free to live in Britain.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I am glad the UK is being taken over by Muslims. Large numbers of them are gathering in one location. From a tactical perspective, it makes things easier to deal with.

Edited to add: I thought about the song Vera Lynn sang, "There'll Always Be an England". I guess that's not working out. :lol:

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You can spew your rhetoric all you want. No one listens. The British have been a non event since the beginning of the 20th century. For over one hundred years, you have been incapable of defending yourself. You have no sustainable domestic policy. Successive governments have continually eroded infrastructure. You haven't had a foreign policy since the days of the wooden sailing ships. You depend on others to help. It's pathetic really.

As a people, you are on the decline, and have been since WWI. What the rest of us are witnessing is nature at work. Your species is being displaced by another, stronger one. The UK will be one of the first western countries to become Muslim. Do not expect help. Other nations will observe the UK in order to deal with the problem.

You can expect to see the flag of Islam flying over Buckingham Palace in the not too distant future. It is destined to become a mosque. :lol:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
A place for the homeless and then you could use all the 'Royal Palaces' in the land. Come to the UK, live the life of a 'king'. (on welfare with room and board paid in advance)