German Railway Launches Gender Segregated Carriages In Wake Of Sex Attacks

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Ann Coulter Verified account ‏@AnnCoulter

Ann Coulter Retweeted Israel News Flash
For same reason, sex-segregated buses in Mexico & metro system in Delhi, p169 Adios, America http://amzn.to/1MKI1Um

A central German regional railway is launching a special women and children only area for their trains, a move which has triggered controversy.

The announcement from the central German Regiobahn line came earlier this week, with the network stating the new compartment on their Leipzig and Chemnitz would admit women and young children only.

To ensure maximum peace for those choosing to travel in that compartment not only would it be sandwiched between the service’s two quiet coaches, but it would also be next to the on-board office of the “customer service representative. Traditionally known as a train guard or ticket inspector, the company said “the local proximity to the customer service representative is chosen deliberately”.

Yet despite the recent mass sex-attacks in Germany, and the official advice to young women that the best thing to do is to keep groping migrant men “at arms length” to prevent rape, the railway denies the segregated trains has anything to do with sexual harassment.
This denial has caused lively debate and controversy on German social media, reports Süddeutsche Zeitung.

The launch of women’s only compartments puts Germany in a club of other nations who need to segregate the sexes on journeys including India, Mexico, Brazil, Egypt and Indonesia.

The suggestion of women’s only rail carriages was recently floated by British Labour Party leader and avid train enthusiast Jeremy Corbyn, who in contrast to Germany’s railway admitted it was to help combat harassment, as reported on by Breitbart London at the time.
Explaining the logic behind his idea, which was widely panned at the time, Mr. Corbyn said: “It is unacceptable that many women and girls adapt their daily lives in order to avoid being harassed on the street, public transport, and in other public places from the park to the supermarket.

“This could include taking longer routes to work, having self-imposed curfews or avoiding certain means of transport”.

Remarking he thought a solution to this could be women’s only carriages, Mr. Corbyn said: “piloting this at times and modes of transport where harassment is reported most frequently would be of interest”.

German Railway Launches Gender Segregated Carriages In Wake Of Sex Attacks

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
More silly PC nonsense.

Women - who are all sweetness and light and butter won't melt - need to be kept away from evil men. We're out to get them! Any male over the age of six poses a danger to females!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
How many women you know get boners Blackloaf?

Quite a few in Bolton.

What I'm saying is you sweaty slobbering slinking around the corner Europeans can't be trusted.

There are 742 million of us living in an area the size of Canada. There are a lot of Europeans who can't be trusted - like the Frogs - but I'm not one of them.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You sweaty bastards can't be trusted

I absolutely agree. There is evidence supporting this.

Rail travel in Europe can be an unpleasant experience, if you are stuck in the same car with a Brit or a Frenchman. Some scientists have said the British Isles and parts of western Europe are home to the most genetically backward branch of homo sapiens. Smelly, sweaty things with hygiene problems and no manners. Having lived and traveled throughout Europe in the 1970s and 1980s, I have seen this firsthand, and have no reason to doubt their assertions.

Because of this, Middle Eastern immigrants, and those from less developed regions of Europe should be encouraged to emigrate to the British Isles. And before anyone objects, there is sound scientific reasoning behind this.Because it is an island, it is easier to contain genetic abnormalities through isolation. As well, should it ever become necessary to contain any infectious disease or the spread of undesirable genetic material, having them on an island makes it easier to react and deal with the problem.

Immigration has been happening there for years, which, as I understand it, is the first step in the containment.

As was suggested in the 1950s, let Mother Nature deal with the problem, rather than the scientific community or the world.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I absolutely agree. There is evidence supporting this.

Rail travel in Europe can be an unpleasant experience if you are stuck in the same car with a Brit or a Frenchman. Some scientists have said the British Isles and parts of western Europe are home to the most genetically backward branch of homo sapiens. Smelly, sweaty things with hygiene problems and no manners. Having lived and traveled throughout Europe in the 1970s and 1980s, I have seen this firsthand, and have no cause to doubt their assertions.

For this reason, Middle Eastern immigrants, and those from less developed regions of Europe should be sent to the British Isles. And before anyone objects, there is sound scientific reasoning behind this. As an island, it is easier to contain genetic abnormalities through isolation. As well, should it ever become necessary to contain any infectious disease or the spread of undesirable genetic material, having them on an island makes it easier to react and deal with the problem.

Immigration has been happening there for years, which, as I understand it, is the first step in the containment.

As was suggested in the 1950s, let Mother Nature deal with the problem, rather than the scientific community or the world.

I think the Welsh are a rather quaint, backward lot, and the French are, well, French, but I do think the English to be rather civilised and cultured.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
WE are rapidly loosing our freedoms due to the inability/unwillingness of a few left leaning governments to end the problem.