Which would you prefer; A New World Order or a World Caliphate?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Which would you prefer; A New World Order or a World Caliphate?

Or a perpetual insurgency war against civilians?

http://ca.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=AwrBTzFEkZlWO1MAWSzrFAx.;_ylu=X3oDMTB0N2Noc21lBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNwaXZz?p=Obsession+the+Movie&fr=mcafee&fr2=piv-web#id=13&vid=77ea709dd407928cc813f5d0e6e9fb90&action=view

Islam’s hates democracy and the Western culture. Islam is determined to destroy the West and democracy so as to install a World Caliphate.

The West is beginning to hate Islam thanks to this hatred against them and Western ideas of a New World Order.

If we as a world cannot change our views and remove this hate from our hearts, we are bound to end in a larger numbers of small battles within a larger war.

We must find a better way to appease our objections to rapprochement. If we cannot dispel these irritants, a long and expanding jihad is inevitable. Because the jihad can only be an insurgency war, eventually the West will have to resort to the same techniques if the West is to win. This then would make the war against civilians instead against combatants. This is a coward’s war that Islam is forcing onto the world. Islam of course will blame the West for the war that the West will blame on Islam.

Both sides want to eventually have a one world government. I advocate for a one world government and think that the West and Islam should sit down and decide the rules of this one world government and to see if there is any rapprochement possible between what would be an Islamic theocracy or Caliphate, with an absentee God ruling through Sharia, and a freedom promoting Western system with a visible elected ruler.

If no rapprochement is possible then it is the Wests duty to declare a war against Islam and annihilate it if it will not reform into a peaceful world religion.

Many try to cut radical jihadists out of Islam’s general population and say they are hijacking Islam and are not really real Muslims. I suggest that Islam itself and their holy books are what are creating these extremists and that Islam has now produced a majority of extremists within its general population. If Islam does not reform its belief system and literature, the West will have no choice but to try to destroy Islam. The older world would have had to do the same with Christianity if it had maintained its own jihad that was called the Inquisition. Radical Islam is being seen as the mainstream Islam and the world cannot and will not live with such an Islam.

We are not creating any new conditions between Islam and the West. Attacks and the death of innocent non-combatants civilians in this cowardly jihad will continue if no new conditions are introduced. It is said that to continue to do the same thing and expect a different outcome, is insanity. We are at the point of insanity and that is why I suggest a new condition which would be peace negotiations that would produce a new order in the world that would embrace both Western ideologies as well as Muslim ideologies.

This may be the only way to rid the world of the hate and cowardly jihad against civilians. A form of insurgency fighting that the West would have to adopt against Islam to win the jihad.

If you do not agree, then what would you suggest to bring the West and Islam to a rapprochement?

Regards
DL

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
You're paranoid of an aberration. Expand your vision just a tad and refrain from exaggerating the way it is. You're like a drunk in the bar saying the world is about to end.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Option three: a World controlled by its mightiest superpower,The Peoples Republic of China.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
You're paranoid of an aberration. Expand your vision just a tad and refrain from exaggerating the way it is. You're like a drunk in the bar saying the world is about to end.

You have your head in the sand.

That is why you speak of me and not the issues at hand.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

Option three: a World controlled by its mightiest superpower,The Peoples Republic of China.

They are the most populous. Not the most powerful.

Regards
DL

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
You have your head in the sand.

That is why you speak of me and not the issues at hand.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Regards
DL

They are the most populous. Not the most powerful.

Regards
DL
Yes every time someone calls out a conspiracy nut with their tinfoil hat on and a periscope looking over their shoulder they have their head in the sand. Predictable answer and,,,well used.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Both choices are new orders, however neither of those positions is likely to become, multipolarity will. Before 2020 the present order which is in advanced decay will break up releasing the nations to form democratic sovereintys.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Both choices are new orders, however neither of those positions is likely to become, multipolarity will. Before 2020 the present order which is in advanced decay will break up releasing the nations to form democratic sovereintys.

It is not likely that our oligarch owners will allow democracy to replace the present oligarchies.

Only the world demanding an open and transparent will end what I see as our slavery to our oligarchs.

Only that will make the ideal shown in this graph possible.

9 out of 10 Americans are completely wrong about this mind-blowing fact.

Regards
DL

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
New World Order... wasn't that tried once before??

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
Perhaps the wannabe caliphate is intended to pave the way for the wannabe global government to be welcomed as the "lesser of two (carnivorous) weevils", DL.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
No one has their head in the sand. You're talking out you azz and trying to gloom and doom everything is simply ignored . That doesn't put peoples head in the sand. it puts you head in the AYCE:)

Hey MR Sunshine the doom and gloom is real all accross the conflict zones are ruined cities and heaped bodies unleashed by your poisonous government and thier evil friends and allies.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Hey MR Sunshine the doom and gloom is real all accross the conflict zones are ruined cities and heaped bodies unleashed by your poisonous government and thier evil friends and allies.
and I think to myself,,,,what a wonderful world~ Louis Armstrong. Get on down to the nearest park and feed the ducks Darkrectum ye need meditation and reflection.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men. The beaver knows.:).

I know it because I can and do read and because the filthy long arm of your government reached out and laid it's claws on me a long time ago far far away. I have waited a long time to see WashingtonDC razed to the ground and an traitorous government man hung from every light standard until the birds have cleaned thier bones. The whole world will celebrate for years. The event will replace Christmas in the minds of men and every child will get candy on that day.