Google, YouTube, To Censor Palestinian Videos Of Conflict

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
One of the few, powerful weapons Palestinians have against Israel are video clips of Israeli military abuses posted to YouTube and Facebook. You don't have to see many of them to know they're detailed.

They don't want anybody seeing what really goes on in the Gaza Ghetto. There's a reason for that......

Israeli daily Maariv said Hotovely will be working with Google and YouTube officials in a joint mechanism that will be in charge of “monitoring and preventing” any publication of materials deemed by Tel Aviv to be “inflammatory.”

Hotovely said that she received a comprehensive review mechanism for companies to monitor the films that allegedly incite violence, claiming that the supposed ‘incitement videos’ drive young children to go out and stab: "The attacks daily in Israel are the result of youths and children incited by the education system and the social networks, this is a daily war of incitement."

She said that Google agreed to strengthen the bilateral relations with Israel’s Foreign Ministry, and build a mechanism of “collaborative work” that would make both parties partners in monitoring the published materials and censoring them.

The Israeli move comes amidst escalating tension in occupied Palestine, and a large number of videos, including those showing Israeli soldiers and officers killing Palestinians execution-style after injuring them, and many videos that in general highlight the suffering of the Palestinian people, living under the illegal Israeli occupation of Palestine.

The Israeli coordination with Google and YouTube has very serious implications, and many journalists have spoken out in opposition, saying it is a direct assault on the Freedom of the Press.

All foreign journalists who report in the Occupied Territories are required to register with the Israeli military, and any footage that they film is required to go through the Israeli Military Censor’s office before it can be released.

With the recent advances in technology, many Palestinians and other civilians have been able to post videos uncensored online.

The Israeli government has frequently voiced its discontent with this development, and have worked to find ways to continue to censor videos coming out of the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

Israel To Coordinate With Google, YouTube, To Censor Palestinian Videos Of Conflict | Alternet

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Israeli's are becoming propaganda masters, paying internet trolls to defend Israel, censoring Palestinians who speak out and show Israel atrocities on video.. all quite disturbing.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This place has banned pics of dead Palestinian children for a few years, at least. Israel is just making a few other places toe the same line.

That would be the voice of the Israeli loving red bear, as expected.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Perhaps because a lot are fake and not listed as parody. *snicker*

Yes I see your point. It's a smart move for Israel because the truth is a weapon that they fear most of all. Of course you will no doubt be happy when the wholesale censorship of truth/fact/reality of certain to be declared martial law in the USof A. I don't suppose you understand that when a nation has to censor the media it's an addmision of failure and desperation. So you go ahead and snicker while you still can because the thing unfolding in Syria will get to America if it fails to secure it's own government and purge it of foriegn agents warming the seats of both congress and the senate.
You could do the world a favour and suspend the televised farsical presidential debates. They don't exactly solidify the idea of American brains with the rest of the world.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So says the ones that cheer on killing women and kids. I wonder how long it would take for an Indian and an Irsihman to get into Israel even if they claimed to be Jews. Never would be the best answer.

How much is Palistine paying you?
How much is Israel paying you? If it is a dime they are overpaying you. Is that where you came from before you were a cabbie??

I've often wondered what the world would be like had the job not been left incomplete
Which job would that be, killing all the Palestinians?

Perhaps they should start their own youtube like service. Its a private company free to do as it chooses (within the law).
You are a little flawed in your conclusion.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Ohhh did I say something to hurt the fake semites feewings. TFB
They are always hurting even when Israel isn't the topic of any thread, they just go into overdrive when the light is on their beloved homeland. (most of whom would never be allowed to visit it let alone move there and become somebody of any importance.

I don't recall anyone ever doing that.

I do recall though when you bent over backwards to make excuses for child brides for ISIS soldiers.
Selective memory issues when it comes to the collective??
Why would I ever say anything good about ISIS? I've been on Assad's side since the Arab spring was instigated by the 5 Arab nations that were doing America's and Israel's dirty work for them. Go ahead and repost my post that has me doing that. I'm going to say it will never happen as the post is a figment of your imagination and you will use some excuse to avoid finding it.

Look up some thread started by Boomer celebrating a 2 year old girl being killed in a bombing targeting some family of a Hamas member. Probably didn't register with the collective as being wrong in any context, even the comment about it just saves killing them when they get older.
Go ahead and ask the tard about that thread and several others that I would be happy to point out.

I would imagine this would be part of the 'blacklisted material'. Big bad Israel, no wonder their own God sent them packing a few times.
Not much the world can do that will top what God has in store for them.

Eze:39:23:
And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity:
because they trespassed against me,
therefore hid I my face from them,
and gave them into the hand of their enemies:
so fell they all by the sword.
Eze:39:24:
According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them,
and hid my face from them.

De:4:27:
And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.

Politics of instigation: How Israel deliberately initiates ethnic cleansing of Palestinians - Intifada Palestine

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You Jews can't do anything right, it's on sideways, same with the banking industry that you think is run by Jews. Got news for you, that current practice is one of the reasons God kicked you out of the promised land 500 years before the 70AD expulsion. Surely you know your own history.

ES a bit drunk today or is he trying to show he is part of the collective even though he would never be allowed to live in Israel? Pitiful effort at that.

Last edited: