Organized Jewry Tries to Silence Old Hippie

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Organized Jewry Tries to Silence Old Hippie

In essence this isn't just the trial of Arthur Topham based upon a politically motivated and spurious Sec. 319(2) Criminal Code of Canada "Hate Propaganda" charge initiated by one of Canada's largest Zionist Jew lobby organization, B'nai Brith Canada.
It's far more than that. What will be on trial from October 26th to November 6th is the legal entitlement of all Canadians to exercise their Constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of expression, both on and off the Internet - as written in Canada's Charter of Rights and Freedoms, Sec. 2b which states that "Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication".

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I mistakinly gave you a thumbs up, I meant to give you a thumbs down because you mentioned Christmas. If you want to talk about Christmas make a thread we don't have to listen to you christian nutbags this early in the retail season.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I have known Arther for 40+ years as well as his beautiful Jewish wife. Both are loving and caring people. He is a very educated and articulate man who is passionate about freedom of speech and his opposition to Zionism and the criminal activities of Israel toward the Palestinians. I do not necessarily agree with or support his actions or wording, but I do support his right to say what he does as part of our Human Rights. I know some of our more right wing fruit loops would like to shut him up and get rid of the Charter, probably as much as would like to shut them up, but, none the less, if I am going to support our human rights, then I have to let them say whatever crap they spew too.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
You forgot to mention all those who do not love Zionists and Israel. Sheeple love to hate them.

It is an honour to be hated by the ignorant and the evil.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
It makes no sense to me that a people can be hated because they are all ignorant.
A whole race or religion or sect is not evil. Besides In Canada we have the right to
be ignorant and some exercise that right everyday I hear it everywhere.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
It makes no sense to me that a people can be hated because they are all ignorant.
A whole race or religion or sect is not evil. Besides In Canada we have the right to
be ignorant and some exercise that right everyday I hear it everywhere.

The innocent ignorant may be excused but the willfully ignorant cannot.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
How many people spreading hate for Islam and Muslims will be charged. I believe the same special interest group that has accused Mr Topham of incitng hate could be charged with the same offence.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Talmud Raised By Defence at Topham Hate Crime Trial

henrymakow.com — Oct 29, 2015

“All the while [my lawyer] was reading [excerpts from Talmud], the Crown Counsel sat there squirming and playing with her pen and the Justice and the witness were daunted by the whole episode. Earlier on, [hate crime cop] Wilson had been lauding the Talmud as one of the Jews “Holy” books and attempting to convince the jury that any negative criticism of it was just pure anti-semitism and hatred.”

Talmud Raised By Defence at Topham Hate Crime Trial - henrymakow.com

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I mistakinly gave you a thumbs up, I meant to give you a thumbs down because you mentioned Christmas. If you want to talk about Christmas make a thread we don't have to listen to you christian nutbags this early in the retail season.

And a Merry Christmas to you to, you miserable goat.

I'm sure many people on here will be thinking of you when, like almost everybody in Canada and billions of people around the world, they'll be enjoying Christmas with their families whilst you sit around that day feeling miserable..

You know, Dickens once wrote a book about people like you.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
And a Merry Christmas to you to, you miserable goat.

I'm sure many people on here will be thinking of you when, like almost everybody in Canada and billions of people around the world, they'll be enjoying Christmas with their families whilst you sit around that day feeling miserable..

You know, Dickens once wrote a book about people like you.
and Monty Python wrote many skits about people like you...

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It's also hateful to deny global warming. And special interest groups like LGBTQP fronts. Or BDS supporters.

It's also a "hate crime" in Britain now if you beat up members of one of our "great subcultures" - the goths. But it's not classified a "hate crime" if someone beats up a white, Christian, able-bodied, heterosexual male, for some reason.

and Monty Python wrote many skits about people like you...