#JeSuisCanadien ~~ OY CANADA

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

FFS. if you don't like Canada honouring a democratic nation that does not kill homosexuals, subjugate women, or behead innocent people like its' Muslim neighbours in the region, you're free to leave Canada.. don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out... Canada will be much better without your kind.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
More good news, this time from France

The French comedian Dieudonne, recently arrested for a tweet under the new French anti-terror laws, has been freed and will play tonight in the city of Metz in a completely overbooked concert hall. Dieudonne's lawyers had to sue the state and the owners of the concert hall. This time, the good guys won.

A victory for freedom and a quenelle for the Fascist French regime!

Posted by VINEYARDSAKER: at 20:32 12 comments:

Labels: Dieudonne, quenelle wars

One millon Muslims and Orthodox Christians in the streets of Grozny

Over a million people - Muslims and Orthodox Christians - have taken to the streets of Grozny to protest against the caricatures of Prophet Mohammed by the Charlie Hebdo magazine:

Their slogans were:

“We love Prophet Mohammed”
“No to Mohammed cartoons”
“Islam is a religion of peace and creation”
“Violence is not the method”

Orthodox priest from Chechnia and other regions joined the demonstrations.
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4046811478707691837&postID=2693611860408902015

http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.ca/search/label/Chechnia

FFS. if you don't like Canada honouring a democratic nation that does not kill homosexuals, subjugate women, or behead innocent people like its' Muslim neighbours in the region, you're free to leave Canada.. don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out... Canada will be much better without your kind.

I won't be leaving Canada stupid you will.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
No buddy, I was born here.. you're just a fukking immigrant to Canada..

Obviously Canada needs to improves it's screening process, I think that is why I am considering Canadian politics, or at least one of the reasons.

Change from within the establishment.

I immigrated to Canada via a ******. You are considering Canadian politics. I can't make any greater statement than that on the dismal state of our political wagon. You'll do fine in the establishment.

see how the source of all humanity is scorned by our moderatrition. a word so powerful it must be hidden from innocent eyes. hahahahahaah

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How do I know I'm not funding a Rothschild enterprise?

De Rothschild's drukken Charlie Hebdo: ’Wij twijfelden of we krant moeten uitgeven' | Quote

No buddy, I was born here.. you're just a fukking immigrant to Canada..

Obviously Canada needs to improves it's screening process, I think that is why I am considering Canadian politics, or at least one of the reasons.

Change from within the establishment.
I don't see Canada becoming a Nation that cheers on killing babies like you have been known to do boomer. Be sure to put that as part of your platform cause I will if you don't.

Not Jewish and expecting to be successful in Canadian politics, talk about dreamland.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Canadians complaining about a country they perceive as occupying somebody else's land.

The irony...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
how many people see these idiot stamps commemorating this that or the other thing...and who cares? simply because you are on a stamp does not validate your greatness or legitimize your cause.