British MP strangled boy during sex party, witness alleges

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
British MP strangled boy during sex party, witness alleges
QMI Agency
First posted: Monday, November 17, 2014 12:22 PM EST | Updated: Monday, November 17, 2014 12:31 PM EST
The alleged victim of an suspected London pedophile ring says he once saw a Conservative MP strangle a boy to death at an "abuse party."
The allegations come as Scotland Yard announces it is investigating a "possible homicide" related to Operation Fairbank, a high-profile investigation into an alleged decades-old child sex ring with links to the government.
The witness was interviewed by Exaro, an independent investigative news site.
Under the pseudonym "Nick," he told the Exaro he was among a number of young boys taken to a townhouse to be sexually abused by men in 1980. While there, he said a Tory MP strangled a boy of about 12 to death during a sexual assault.
Exaro said it arranged for Nick to be interviewed by police.
Nick also detailed two other alleged murders of young boys associated with the pedophile ring, including one case where he says a boy was killed in the presence of a former Conservative cabinet member.
British MP strangled boy during sex party, witness alleges | World | News | Toro

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Of course, being a member of the British Establishment it was all covered up and no action was taken.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Of course, being a member of the British Establishment it was all covered up and no action was taken.

So it would appear to be the case......................

He passed the information to the police who came back to him after three months to apologize and say they had been instructed to stop looking into the abuse parties. “They'd been forced to drop it,” Mann said. “Pressure had come from on high in the police service.”

Perhaps the most shocking of Nick’s allegations concerns a Conservative MP accused of murdering a boy, who looked about 12 years old, during a sadistic sex game in 1980. He claimed that he and the brown-haired boy were collected in a chauffeur-driven car and taken to a town house in Central London for one of these “abuse parties”, where members of the military, law enforcement and political establishment would give glasses of whiskey to the children before violating them.

Speaking to the investigative journalism website Exaro, Nick gave a graphic account of the way the MP sexually assaulted and then strangled the child to death. “I watched while that happened. I am not sure how I got out of that,” he said.

Nick said he had witnessed a second boy being beaten so savagely by two men at one of the parties that he succumbed to his injuries and died, while a serving member of the Thatcher government watched on. He alleges that a third boy, aged 10 or 11, was deliberately hit by a car and killed by a member of the pedophile network in 1979.

The extraordinary allegations were first made public earlier this year by Exaro, which agreed to maintain the victim’s anonymity. He subsequently asked a reporter to accompany him as he dared to share his story with the police for the first time.

Twenty men have come forward to claim they were abused as boys by Smith, who was investigated numerous times during a three decade career but was never charged with any crime.

more

Victim: I Watched British MPs Rape and Murder Young Boys - The Daily Beast

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You don't get that sort of thing happening in Canada...

I don't think we have very many Brittish Tory MPs so probably not....but I'm just guessing at that. I know we allow a significant number of Brittish folk to immigrate here every year so it may be a growing problem.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Police forces around the UK should save money by cutting back on investigations of historic child sex abuse, a Conservative peer has said.

Lord Lawson, who was Margaret Thatcher’s chancellor in the 1980s, said the police should not complain about a lack of resources for security work while the probes were being conducted.

The Daily Express newspaper reports that the costs of such investigations around £3.4m, a relatively small portion of the £8.2bn 2015-16 central government police budget.

Key investigations into historic child sex abuse include Operation Hydrant, which is looking at 1,433 suspects said to be of public prominence.

Operation Fairbank, led by the Metropolitan Police, was begun in 2012 as a “scoping exercise” to establish evidence for further former investigations.

Operation Athabasca is looking into allegations surrounding the Elm Guest House in Barnes and Operation Midland is examining allegations around an apartment building in Dolphin Square.

Tory peer Lord Lawson says police should stop funding historical sex abuse investigations to save money | UK Politics | News | The Independent

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Police forces around the UK should save money by cutting back on investigations of historic child sex abuse, a Conservative peer has said.

He's right, is Nigella's dad. So, too, is his sceptical stance on global warming.