Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Games nothing more than games the Russians are going to face some
tough short term financial troubles and game relieve the pressure

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Good. The pilots desperately need real hostile contact. After a decade of blasting helpless ground pounders, some real life contact with roughly equal air is a must.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Games nothing more than games the Russians are going to face some
tough short term financial troubles
and game relieve the pressure
Thjat has been a campaign against them for the last while, unfortunately if it doesn't work quickly then the blow-back on Europe will be more than their sanctions are doing to Russia. Russian resourse are more valuable to Europe than the USD. Go after them financially allows them to do the same as a response and their economy was not already crumbling and they can survive a siege, Europe can't as they need those resources, Russia doesn't need Europe to survive, they need trading partners and Europe isn't the only place in the world that buys products that Russia has to export. The West will be facing long term financial troubles so guess who is losing the war. The Rothschild bankers don't need North America to keep their system running.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I find that enormously reassuring.

I enjoy helping people, you could ask that woman you've been watching for a date now that you're pumped.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I enjoy helping people, you could ask that woman you've been watching for a date now that you're pumped.

be a long time coming before pony boy pumps irene the one legged horse whithperer I fear...the basement is a far off and lonely place. ;-)