Israel's genocide of Palestine

Kathie Bondar
No Party Affiliation
+9 / -12
#1  Top Rated Post
The jews make Hitler look almost like a schoolboy by comparison while the silence of churches is defening

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Retired_Can_Soldier
+9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kathie BondarView Post

The jews make Hitler look almost like a schoolboy by comparison while the silence of churches is defening

What an absolutely ignorant statement.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1

Are you suggesting that this is a 1-way street?.. Evil villain on one side and defenseless victim on the other?

Retired_Can_Soldier
+5
The Israelis are by no mean without fault, but the Nazi comparison is utterly stupid.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
No doubt. There is plenty of blame to go around and no one is without fault.

In terms of Nazi references though, it seems that (the media at least) generate picts and commentary that decry the elimination of the 'Jews'.. I highlighted the word Jew only because I draw a distinction between Israel and the overall culture.

PS - I do understand that they are intricately tied

Praxius
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

The Israelis are by no mean without fault, but the Nazi comparison is utterly stupid.

Gee I dunno.... Israeli Helmets are eerily similar to German Helmets:

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

What an absolutely ignorant statement.

And the spelling ain't much good neither.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
+2

What a thoroughly ignorant thing to say. There is no party in this conflict that has hands that are free of blood.

But by all means, ignore the ugliness on one side while throwing ignorant taunts at the other. That's sure to continue the hatred and that's worked ever so well so far.

Oh by the way, here are some of your 'silent churches'.

About CMEP | Churches for Middle East Peace (external - login to view)

ELCJHL Calls for Immediate Cessation of Hostilities in Gaza | The Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada (external - login to view)

United Church Calls on Canada to Condemn Middle East Violence | The United Church of Canada (external - login to view)

But maybe by silence you actually meant they weren't doing enough to compare the Jews to Hitler.

Colpy
Conservative
+5

Really?? REALLY?? Are you really that stupid??

1970: 1 million Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza
2010: 4 million Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza.

No immigration. If the Jews are committing genocide on Palestinans, they are VERY bad at it.

Now, as for your comparison:

1933: 9 million Jews in Europe, 18 million world wide.
1945: 3 million Jews in Europe, 12 million worldwide.

Now THAT'S a genocide.

While we're at it:

According to the WHO, the average life expectancy at birth in the world is 70 years.
In the West Bank it is 75.69 years.
In Gaza, it is 74.64 years.
To compare, in Jordan it is 74.1 years, and in Egypt it is 73.45 years.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2102rank.html

Genocide?? I don't think so!!

Next time I suggest you check the facts before you surrender to the urge to indulge your Jew hatred with such offensive accusations.
Last edited by Colpy; Jul 25th, 2014 at 08:15 AM..

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+4
Does every jew hater have to start their own ignorant thread on here?

Praxius
Free Thinker
+3 / -2
https://sites.google.com/site/palestiniangenocide/ (external - login to view)

Some interesting facts, such as:
"About 5,100,000 Palestinians killed since 1948; post-1967 excess deaths 0.3 million; post-1967 under-5 infant deaths 0.2 million; 3,600 under-5 year old Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT) infants die avoidably EACH YEAR in the OPT "Prison" due to Israeli ignoring of the Geneva Convention; 254 OPT Palestinians killed by the Israeli military in the LAST 2 MONTHS OF 2008 ALONE, 301 killed thus last year (latest UNRWA data; see above)."

5.1 million Palestinian deaths directly attributed to Israelis actions since 1948 and as of 2008.

Just because Israel does things a wee bit slower than Nazi Germany, that doesn't make them better.

Oh but the Israelis are being attacked and many Israelis have died too.

Yeah Germans were attacked and killed during WWII too. Not everybody laid down and allowed themselves to be killed without resistance.

What the Palestinians are doing is out of desperation and anger over decades of oppression & continual lockdown. Nobody else is doing anything to help them.

Colpy
Conservative
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post

https://sites.google.com/site/palestiniangenocide/ (external - login to view)

Some interesting facts, such as:
"About 5,100,000 Palestinians killed since 1948; post-1967 excess deaths 0.3 million; post-1967 under-5 infant deaths 0.2 million; 3,600 under-5 year old Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT) infants die avoidably EACH YEAR in the OPT "Prison" due to Israeli ignoring of the Geneva Convention; 254 OPT Palestinians killed by the Israeli military in the LAST 2 MONTHS OF 2008 ALONE, 301 killed thus last year (latest UNRWA data; see above)."

5.1 million Palestinian deaths directly attributed to Israelis actions since 1948 and as of 2008.

Just because Israel does things a wee bit slower than Nazi Germany, that doesn't make them better.

Oh but the Israelis are being attacked and many Israelis have died too.

Yeah Germans were attacked and killed during WWII too. Not everybody laid down and allowed themselves to be killed without resistance.

What the Palestinians are doing is out of desperation and anger over decades of oppression & continual lockdown. Nobody else is doing anything to help them.

BULL****!!!

Absolute, complete and utter BULL****.

The claims are blatantly impossible, if you look at the stats I provided below.

You should check your facts, and your logic, before you start quoting what is nothing more than Jew-baiting lies.

SHAME on you.

Arab–Israeli conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)

Both sides:
74,000 military deaths
18,000 civilian deaths
(1945–1995)

SHAME SHAME on you.

gore0bsessed
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

1970: 1 million Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza
2010: 4 million Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza.

3 million more Palestinians in 80 years is evidence of no genocide? lmfao

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Does every jew hater have to start their own ignorant thread on here?

Does every idiot incapable of defending Israel with actual facts have to resort to "jew hater" comments?

Colpy
Conservative
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

Does every idiot incapable of defending Israel with actual facts have to resort to "jew hater" comments?

Ahhh...1970 to 2010 is 40 years, not 80 years.

And, to answer your question, OF COURSE it does, just like Life expectancy at birth means no genocide.

Does every anti-Israeli have to be an idiot??

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1

No ... that's the label you and yours hang on them

petros
Would Christians of the have offered up an Israel to Jews if they knew they'd be like this?

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

And, to answer your question, OF COURSE it does, just like Life expectancy at birth means no genocide.

Well you would have to be an idiot to think a country should not have an obligation to defend its citizens .

lone wolf
Free Thinker
...as the locals have been doing since Israel was imposed on them?

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by pgsView Post

Well you would have to be an idiot to think a country should not have an obligation to defend its citizens .

It goes both ways.

darkbeaver
Republican
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

What a thoroughly ignorant thing to say. There is no party in this conflict that has hands that are free of blood.

But by all means, ignore the ugliness on one side while throwing ignorant taunts at the other. That's sure to continue the hatred and that's worked ever so well so far.

Oh by the way, here are some of your 'silent churches'.

About CMEP | Churches for Middle East Peace (external - login to view)

ELCJHL Calls for Immediate Cessation of Hostilities in Gaza | The Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada (external - login to view)

United Church Calls on Canada to Condemn Middle East Violence | The United Church of Canada (external - login to view)

But maybe by silence you actually meant they weren't doing enough to compare the Jews to Hitler.

The children have no blood on their hands, the women the aged and the unarmed the hospitalized. There is no equality. This carnage is between the #4 armed force on the planet and it,s concentration camp prisoners, the former owners of Palestine.

Servile slaves to power will always hide in the skirts of the nearest religion.

Countries have borders, another obligation Israel ignores with purpose in mind.

Praxius
Free Thinker
+3

BULL****!!!

Absolute, complete and utter BULL****.

The claims are blatantly impossible, if you look at the stats I provided below.

You should check your facts, and your logic, before you start quoting what is nothing more than Jew-baiting lies.

SHAME on you.

Arab–Israeli conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)

Both sides:
74,000 military deaths
18,000 civilian deaths
(1945–1995)

SHAME SHAME on you.

Kiss my shameless ***. This was a collective of deaths attributed to the conflicts since the start which are directly and indirectly related to military action, deprivation of basic medical supplies/aid, food, resources, etc. All of which could have been easily prevented in any other situation that didn't have a complete blockade around them and only Israel can approve of what they get and don't get from the outside world.

Shame on me?

Fk'n shame on you for obviously not reading the provided link, not reading the provided information in that link, not reading or confirming the sources in which that information was derived from.... And shame on you for dismissing it all so quickly by screaming bullsh*t and countering with a narrow statistic provided from wikipedia in a half azzed attempt in trying to trivialize and sweep under the rug information you simply don't want to see because it taints your precious view of your angelic and oh-so fk'n innocent Israelis.

How dare someone publically state something that doesn't shine a beacon of holy light up Israel's azz and portrays them as the evil little fk'tards they truly are.

You take a good hard look at that link I provided and see the correlation between the known facts and how they conflict with Geneva Convention rules.

By all means.... Refute away.

In the other threads in here, you and your buddies justify and excuse away all the civilian deaths at the hands of the Israelis and don't even seem to bat an eye when reports come in about children being murdered, bombed and terrorized. I also suppose it wasn't Israel's fault that UN shelter was shelled and that was just an accident.... That all these hundreds of civilians killed already in this recent conflict were all just accidents and not intentional despite Israel's best abilities with all their wonderful technology, intelligence gathering and weaponry to ensure they hit the right targets and avoid as many casualties as possible.

Because that's why they knock on the roofs of innocent civilians to "warn" them that their house is about to be destroyed regardless of any evidence of Hamas or weapons being inside. That sometimes they knock on their roofs but nothing happens afterwards just to fk with their minds.

.... And I suppose Israel wasn't dropping cluster bombs in the previous conflicts and into heavily civilian populated areas.... Or they weren't dropping white phosphorus either??

Yes, it all must be a global conspiracy against Israel. None of it can possibly be true.

After all, they're all WWII holocaust survivors.... They would never do such things.

Shame on you for being so god damn closed minded to any real factual evidence that may counter your Harper-esqe devotion towards Israel.

gore0bsessed

another downward spike ahead?

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post

Kiss my shameless ***. This was a collective of deaths attributed to the conflicts since the start which are directly and indirectly related to military action, deprivation of basic medical supplies/aid, food, resources, etc. All of which could have been easily prevented in any other situation that didn't have a complete blockade around them and only Israel can approve of what they get and don't get from the outside world.

Shame on me?

Fk'n shame on you for obviously not reading the provided link, not reading the provided information in that link, not reading or confirming the sources in which that information was derived from.... And shame on you for dismissing it all so quickly by screaming bullsh*t and countering with a narrow statistic provided from wikipedia in a half azzed attempt in trying to trivialize and sweep under the rug information you simply don't want to see because it taints your precious view of your angelic and oh-so fk'n innocent Israelis.

How dare someone publically state something that doesn't shine a beacon of holy light up Israel's azz and portrays them as the evil little fk'tards they truly are.

You take a good hard look at that link I provided and see the correlation between the known facts and how they conflict with Geneva Convention rules.

By all means.... Refute away.

In the other threads in here, you and your buddies justify and excuse away all the civilian deaths at the hands of the Israelis and don't even seem to bat an eye when reports come in about children being murdered, bombed and terrorized. I also suppose it wasn't Israel's fault that UN shelter was shelled and that was just an accident.... That all these hundreds of civilians killed already in this recent conflict were all just accidents and not intentional despite Israel's best abilities with all their wonderful technology, intelligence gathering and weaponry to ensure they hit the right targets and avoid as many casualties as possible.

Because that's why they knock on the roofs of innocent civilians to "warn" them that their house is about to be destroyed regardless of any evidence of Hamas or weapons being inside. That sometimes they knock on their roofs but nothing happens afterwards just to fk with their minds.

.... And I suppose Israel wasn't dropping cluster bombs in the previous conflicts and into heavily civilian populated areas.... Or they weren't dropping white phosphorus either??

Yes, it all must be a global conspiracy against Israel. None of it can possibly be true.

After all, they're all WWII holocaust survivors.... They would never do such things.

Shame on you for being so god damn closed minded to any real factual evidence that may counter your Harper-esqe devotion towards Israel.

I will stick with my governments stance thank you .
That Israel has a moral obligation to protect its citizens and defend its territory .

with respect to your comments on phosphorous and cluster bombs ,.
If Israel desired they could light up Palestine so bad that the fire bombing of Dresdin or Toyko would look like a friendly campfire .
The fact that they don't is telling .

Praxius
Free Thinker
So what excuse will it be this time? Will the excuse be that the "Terrorists" are hiding within the civilians and thus forcing Israel to blow them all up?

#1 - that's no excuse to blow up civilians especially when you hold the technological and military superiority in the war.

#2 - Nobody has anywhere to go. There are so many people crammed into this little ghetto, completely walled in, the sea locked off and bombs & shells hitting everywhere, including UN sanctuaries, it's more like shooting fish in a barrel with a shotgun.

..... And I don't suppose it was Israel's fault for blowing up that UN base that killed a Canadian peacekeeper a few years back.

Israelis ignored repeated warnings before killing UN observers
www.theguardian.com/world/200.../syria.israel4 (external - login to view)

Israel doesn't give a sh*t about anybody or anything and will say anything to apease their supporters so they can keep the money and equipment flowing so they can continue their genocide.
Last edited by Praxius; Jul 25th, 2014 at 12:34 PM..

pgs
Free Thinker

another downward spike ahead?

The smart ones are moving to Calgary or anywhere else that will take them .

petros
My Govt supports killing children?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy;1952485
Now, as for your comparison:

[B

1933: 9 million Jews in Europe, 18 million world wide.[/B]
1945: 3 million Jews in Europe, 12 million worldwide.

Now THAT'S a genocide.

Actually when you go over the population growth of Jews from 18180 you will see that about 6M were born above what was the normal birth-rate for them.

2.4.* European and Foreign Country Population Data (external - login to view)
2.4.* European and Foreign Country Population Data

1800 = 2,500
1840 = 4,500 +2,000 40 yrs
1880 = 7,738 +3,238 40 years
1900 = 11,000 +3,262 20 years
1914 = 13,500 +2,500 14 years
1938 = 16,600 +2,500 24 years
1948 = 11,500 -5,100

pgs
Free Thinker
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

My Govt supports killing children?

I don't believe they do . I don't believe the Israelis do either .

petros

I don't believe they do . I don't believe the Israelis do either .

What have they done to stop it?

gore0bsessed
+1

I will stick with my governments stance thank you .
That Israel has a moral obligation to protect its citizens and defend its territory .

What about their moral obligation to their innocent civilian neighbours?

with respect to your comments on phosphorous and cluster bombs ,.
If Israel desired they could light up Palestine so bad that the fire bombing of Dresdin or Toyko would look like a friendly campfire .
The fact that they don't is telling .

They don't do it because there would be a severe international condemnation not because they're empathetic.