Tea Party Hero

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Who knew the North Koreans were Tea Party? The DPRK government's comments about Obama, as reported in the Washington Post:

“clown”
“dirty fellow”
"wicked black monkey"
“does not even have the basic appearances of a human being.”
“He is a crossbreed with unclear blood.”
Obama “still has the figure of monkey while the human race has evolved through millions of years.”
“It would be perfect for Obama to live with a group of monkeys in the world’s largest African natural zoo and lick the bread crumbs thrown by spectators.”

Suddenly I'm seeing Kim Jong Un in a Chinese-made souvenir tricorne from Colonial Williamsburg with Lipton tea bags stapled to the brim standing outside a Houston polling place with a badly-spelt sign.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
8?o

d'd'does this mean...

His Beloved Denise Rodman votes Republican???

or was Kimmie really being nice compared to how he might have disparaged, say, Ol' Gee Dubya, for example?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
This may be hard to believe, but there are a few countries that have little respect for Obama.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Who knew the North Koreans were Tea Party?

They're not. They're leftist.

Somehow the Democrats and left think they've been exonerated from racism by voting in an African-American President.

I'll never forget my cuz who is a strong liberal Democrat leaving a message on my answering machine rubbing it in when Obama won his first term as President.

"Ahhhh haaaa... the n***** won."

He thinks he's not a racist because he's liberal and says liberals can't be racist.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
They talk like Teabaggers.

They talk like liberal Democrats.

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid T-Bones. And you think you are so unbiased and unique.

"Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness." -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
They talk like liberal Democrats.

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid T-Bones. And you think you are so unbiased and unique.

"Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness." -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights
What a tired old tactic.