Putin vs Obama

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Given that presidential hopefuls are already gearing up for the 2016 election, we'd like to remind you to vote for Vladimir Putin in the Democratic primaries. Any way you look at it, Putin is still cooler than Obama and more experienced than Hillary.

To this effect, we collected, edited, and formatted different versions of pictorial Putin-Obama comparisons that are being circulated on the Internet, bringing them to one easily accessible infographic:

source: Putin vs. Obama: Pictorial Comparisons

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Putin has a degree in chemistry, a degree in law and a Phd in economics. On the other hand, Obama Drone only has a degree in constitutional law, if that much (some wicked tongues have claimed that they never saw him at the college where he ostensibly got his degree).

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Obama was President of Harvard Law Society. I think you need to show up to be given the position.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I don't think any Americans support Putin. However, many Americans see him the same way Franklin Delano Roosevelt saw Stalin during WWII. Roosevelt and Stalin had a common enemy.

eh? I think Putin is cool. "The Moral Compass of the World" ;-)

At least he has a set of balls, Obama's set is still waiting to drop.

Putin, is just missing on two fronts.. he needs to look at Germany and the USA.. they both have a strong infrastructure, the Interstate has been a major factor in the USA's growth and economy.

Putin has to get building, super highways, telecommunication.. he is just focused on Oil and Nationalism, which there is nothing wrong with that.. but if your economy is not growing and you have that much natural resources available, you're doing something wrong..

North American Putin supporters make me want to vomit.

Choke on it!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
So... you're a fan of Putin?

I don't have anything against him, nor do I have a love affair with him... what has he done wrong to you.. has he invaded Canada??

He has a lot a charisma and he has balls as a leader (Like Pres. Bush), I respect that.. don't confuse RESPECT with IDOLIZING the man.

But when it comes to Putin vs Obama.. I'd side with Putin.

He's a fan of many extremes

Same as you on the left.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I don't have anything against him, nor do I have a love affair with him... what has he done wrong to you.. has he invaded Canada??

He has a lot a charisma and he has balls as a leader (Like Pres. Bush), I respect that.. don't confuse RESPECT with IDOLIZING the man.

Same as you on the left.
Don't like being passed?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

So... you're a fan of Putin.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
80? Got something stuck under the foot feed?

LOL hey it's 85 mph on some roads..

That's all I miss about the USA.. 80 to 85 MPH and the Gun Culture.

Absolutely not. If I posted a topic flattering him and admiring his balls you might accuse me of being a fan of Obama. But I haven't. You did it for Putin, but I didn't for Obama.

Well there ya go.. you answered your own question.