Ukraine Prime Minister Azarov submits resignation


tay
+1
#1
Ukrainian Prime Minister Nikolay Azarov has submitted his resignation, according to his government’s website. The resignation has not yet been accepted by President Viktor Yanukovich, however.


The prime minister explained that his move was motivated by efforts to peacefully resolve the current crisis in the country.


Azarov has been prime minister since March 2010. He retained the post in December 2012, when the new parliament was elected.


He’s been among Ukrainian political elite since the early 2000s, having served as first deputy prime minister and finance minister.




Ukraine Prime Minister Azarov submits resignation ? RT News (external - login to view)
 
Locutus
#2
Exciting stuff.
 
bill barilko
#3
Bohunk Bee Ess it's the same old gang of crooks running the show.
 
petros
+2
#4
F*ck the Neo Bolshevik Muscovites!
 
tworivers
No Party Affiliation
+1
#5
Yes they "resigned" which here would be important but not there. When the Prime Minister "resigns" , we are talking Ukraine constitution ,the government effectively "resigns". Today as we speak there has been no election called ,the ministers and Prime Minister are still operating as though they never "resigned". They are still passing and debating laws as before so what "resign" actually means there is NOTHING other than a good headline.
The law to borrow money from Russia was passed by the "resigned" government , which is why people there are in the streets protesting which will turn into a civil war .
As everyone knows criminals never "resign" from anything unless it is at the end of a rope.
 
petros
#6
Good to hear from you again. Are you back home? When the Olys are over things are going to get really damn ugly.
 
tworivers
No Party Affiliation
+1
#7
Thanks petros .Yes just got back yesterday with the grandkids . I believe it will and things are so messed up there . The government ,if you can call it that , is pushing the propaganda machine hard all over Ukraine.
Lots of people are scared but with not many choices and what really stands out is the number of government thugs around , talking marketplaces , subway just like the old KGB days according to the wife.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#8
Washington is preparing financial sanctions that could be imposed on Ukrainian officials and protest leaders if violence escalates in the political crisis gripping the country, congressional aides told Reuters on Wednesday.US readying sanctions against Ukraine, aides say - France - France 24 (external - login to view)

Washington will help Ukraine just like it helped Iraq. In fact they will clean it right down to the ground for the dead zone between Russia and Europe. And they will litter the landscape with missile batteries.
 
petros
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by tworiversView Post

Thanks petros .Yes just got back yesterday with the grandkids . I believe it will and things are so messed up there . The government ,if you can call it that , is pushing the propaganda machine hard all over Ukraine.
Lots of people are scared but with not many choices and what really stands out is the number of government thugs around , talking marketplaces , subway just like the old KGB days according to the wife.

Scared yes but there isn't a generation that hasn't suffered under Russian oppression. If insurgents in Afghanistan can win a war against the US, UK, Canada, and others, Russia will get their asses kicked if they make a military move.
 
tworivers
No Party Affiliation
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Washington is preparing financial sanctions that could be imposed on Ukrainian officials and protest leaders if violence escalates in the political crisis gripping the country, congressional aides told Reuters on Wednesday.US readying sanctions against Ukraine, aides say - France - France 24 (external - login to view)

Washington will help Ukraine just like it helped Iraq. In fact they will clean it right down to the ground for the dead zone between Russia and Europe. And they will litter the landscape with missile batteries.


Are you sure you are a Republican and not a Putin supporter ?
 
petros
+1
#11
AAn insurgent attack on a gaz prom pipeline would have a lot of Europeans freezing in the dark. Perhaps that is the wake up call the rest of the world need?. That beats sanctions that only harm the Ukrainian people
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

AAn insurgent attack on a gaz prom pipeline would have a lot of Europeans freezing in the dark. Perhaps that is the wake up call the rest of the world need?. That beats sanctions that only harm the Ukrainian people

Ukraine could not survive association with European Banks that is why the deal fell through. Russia put cash on the table on good terms.
Te Bolshevic monsters rule Europe and the west, Russia is free of them, practically.
 
petros
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Ukraine could not survive association with European Banks that is why the deal fell through. Russia put cash on the table on good terms.
Te Bolshevic monsters rule Europe and the west, Russia is free of them, practically.

Russia pulled a coup and took over the Ukr gov. That is why people in Ukraine are pissed off.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Russia pulled a coup and took over the Ukr gov. That is why people in Ukraine are pissed off.

Give me a link.
 
petros
+1
#15
Do your homework.

Just Google Yulia and you'll find everything you need to know.
 
damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
+2
#16
When Britain experienced the Blitz Churchill said it was Britain's finest hour.
This is the Ukraines finest hour, they are fighting for their definition of the
future for their country.
The eastern half is allied to Russia and the western half is moving in the way of
progress in the western view. They are sliding toward a civil war not unlike those
in the Middle East and Africa. There was also a civil war in America and it played
out to a conclusion. All too often we interfere and do more damage than would
be done otherwise.
Ukraine must involve itself in its own struggle even with thugs and others who
want to circumvent the process. I would like to see the people make their own
choice on their destiny. The President had to be nuts to bring in the law he did.
It would not promote peaceful resolution it inflamed not only activists but those
on the sidelines. Someone with his type of thinking clearly demonstrates the depth
of the problem within the current government.
 
tworivers
No Party Affiliation
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Give me a link.


Well now it would seem Putin would be your sole source of information.....how quaint.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by tworiversView Post

Well now it would seem Putin would be your sole source of information.....how quaint.

Putin: isn't that fries with cheese and gravy?
 
petros
#19
Putin would be sh*t soup.
 
Locutus
#20
 
tworivers
No Party Affiliation
+3
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

"Now we see , these days of our time , where each man and woman stands on the freedom of others.
As you look at the events taking place each of us must make a choice whether freedom is still a choice or just a word used in history to describe past events.
This also will show whether we have learned from history or if we are doomed to repeat over and over again the same mistakes which bind us to her while thinking this is not the same as before.

The choice of freedom is a hard choice for those seeking it than it is for those who were born into it.
The comfort it provides those who have it to lose as if they were gamblers at a table giving portions away as acceptable losses all the while wondering what it is those who are looking for it see , never really understanding the true price.

So here now the truth lies in each of us as to who and where freedom belongs.
To sit and do nothing is a choice not a life style and to do nothing is something each of us has to live with as a choice for our fellow man."

I wrote this in a previous post about Ukraine.
 
tworivers
No Party Affiliation
+4
#22  Top Rated Post
Our thoughts go to our friends and family there , especially those families who have lost loved ones in the fight for freedom.

To those who said this would never happen take a long hard look , freedom is not given freely and real lives are lost.

God Bless Ukraine and God Bless freedom around the world
 
petros
#23
I lost family 95 years ago in the war against the Bolsheviks. I hope some made it through to fight today.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

I lost family 95 years ago in the war against the Bolsheviks. I hope some made it through to fight today.

If they fight for the western interests they'll be fighting for the Bolsheviks. They began to leave Russia even before Stalin died and they went to London, New York, Paris to carry on the plan for one world, globalism is their baby.
 
petros
#25
Coke wars.

In todays crazy world coal is being demonized in favour of NG BUT coal is needed to make steel and why it is demonized in favour of NG It's worth more for steel than electricity.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#26
Canada funding Ukrainian armed opposition



The Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs has made an "exceptional contribution" to a Ukrainian NGO to pay for a previously ordered field hospital and medical equipment.
Foreigh Minister John Baird said the medical relief will ensure that treatment is provided to "the courageous activists injured while speaking out peacefully in support of democracy."
The transaction took place 17 February 2014, the day before the assault on Maidan Square by the armed opposition.Canada funding Ukrainian armed opposition (external - login to view)

So Canada, that's us, is in this war and already supporting mercenary boots on the ground.
 
MHz
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

So Canada, that's us, is in this war and already supporting mercenary boots on the ground.

You sound surprised that our government speaks with a forked tongue. Look at who our friends are and they taught us to do that rather than we taught them but I know you already know that. Can you imagine hHarper running the show from his living room Playstation like OBL did 9/11? I'd almost like to see how the new and improved Russia would handle things compared to the US design as it plays out in Bahrain.

The Ukraine doesn't matter if they can't swing Syria into being changed, and that isn't going to happen.
Victoria Nuland Caught Red-Handed On Secret Recording Urging For Ukraine Regime Change | TheSleuthJournal (external - login to view)

Quote: Originally Posted by tworiversView Post

Our thoughts go to our friends and family there , especially those families who have lost loved ones in the fight for freedom.

In your world who would that actually include in terms of real people?

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

I lost family 95 years ago in the war against the Bolsheviks. I hope some made it through to fight today.

So Putin is responsible for those deaths, right?? Were they Jewish? Is that why you have such a hard-on for anything good being said about Russia.

Quote: Originally Posted by tworiversView Post

Well now it would seem Putin would be your sole source of information.....how quaint.

Russia is a 1000% more honest than any pressitute from the West.
 
taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+2
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

You sound surprised that our government speaks with a forked tongue. Look at who our friends are and they taught us to do that rather than we taught them but I know you already know that. Can you imagine hHarper running the show from his living room Playstation like OBL did 9/11? I'd almost like to see how the new and improved Russia would handle things compared to the US design as it plays out in Bahrain.

The Ukraine doesn't matter if they can't swing Syria into being changed, and that isn't going to happen.
Victoria Nuland Caught Red-Handed On Secret Recording Urging For Ukraine Regime Change | TheSleuthJournal (external - login to view)


In your world who would that actually include in terms of real people?


So Putin is responsible for those deaths, right?? Were they Jewish? Is that why you have such a hard-on for anything good being said about Russia.


Russia is a 1000% more honest than any pressitute from the West.

I can not think of a single good thing to say about Russia when the commies were ruining it and even less now that a fascist dictator is running the show. Except that there is a stretch of cold water separating us.
 
MHz
#29
That would be a elected leader. aaaaaaaaaperhaps you shoul view North America as if the genocide of the Indians was still taking place. What's that, ... oh apparently it is still taking place. Did our running of Reservations let the USSR know they could run Siberian labor camps? At least they picked on men rather than women and children. Yeah we got the moral high ground alright, not by ant stretch of the imagination.
 
tworivers
No Party Affiliation
+3
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Canada funding Ukrainian armed opposition



The Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs has made an "exceptional contribution" to a Ukrainian NGO to pay for a previously ordered field hospital and medical equipment.
Foreigh Minister John Baird said the medical relief will ensure that treatment is provided to "the courageous activists injured while speaking out peacefully in support of democracy."
The transaction took place 17 February 2014, the day before the assault on Maidan Square by the armed opposition.Canada funding Ukrainian armed opposition (external - login to view)

So Canada, that's us, is in this war and already supporting mercenary boots on the ground.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

That would be a elected leader. aaaaaaaaaperhaps you shoul view North America as if the genocide of the Indians was still taking place. What's that, ... oh apparently it is still taking place. Did our running of Reservations let the USSR know they could run Siberian labor camps? At least they picked on men rather than women and children. Yeah we got the moral high ground alright, not by ant stretch of the imagination.


ONCE again I see folks passing BS off as facts which really disturbs me at this point in time.

For the Record so even you 2 can understand this ....Putin , Yanuconvict are not friends of anyone but themselves with a hunger for power and control . To compare this to what is happening here in Canada or the USA is not real intelligent but on the side of very uninformed or just plain ignorant and I am hoping it is just very uninformed.
As we speak right now there are real people fighting for their freedom against a killer/s which have no regard
for what we believe here in our country which includes the US.
They steal peoples homes , businesses ,vehicles , commit fraud daily and use death threats as their way to spend justice. They have stole most media outlets to control the information , threatened reporters who would write opinions or facts against them . They use the countries treasury as their own personal piggy bank and order the jailing of anyone they deem a threat to their power or they kill them and that my dear gentlemen is fact and it has been happening for awhile which is why we see what we see today.

What I would like to hear from you both is some facts about the guns sold or about how in 2014 we are gunning down First Nations people in the streets of Canada for protesting and just a reminder the First Nations People are not the majority here in Canada and we as a people are trying PEACEFULLY to make changes
If you boys would read , which I am sure you can do if you try , you will see the major difference between us and Ukraine and Russia which is about as wide as the gap in distance between us .
Putin is not our friend or anything we want to be associated with. Yanukonvict is on the same level , just that his government pushed people beyond what they will stand for as would we here if we were pushed to that point.

In closing I will say READ , LEARN , they want FREEDOM like we have and they are now at the point where it has come to this for them to get it so unless you can bring intelligent information and the truth please do not waste our time with BS.

Thank You
 

Similar Threads

65
If I was Prime Minister......
by cranky | Apr 26th, 2011
24
If Your Prime Minister
by StephenNesbitt | Dec 11th, 2008
9
Prime Minister Harper Above the Law?
by FiveParadox | Mar 9th, 2006
no new posts