N. America to Drown in Oil

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
All I hear about these days is the price of crude dropping through the floor however the view @ the pumps is somewhat different.

I note that last year one poster here predicted $0.80/litre gas this year-he was FOFS as per his SOP-which is the SOP of the oil & gas business-lies, bull and more lies.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
All I hear about these days is the price of crude dropping through the floor however the view @ the pumps is somewhat different.

I note that last year one poster here predicted $0.80/litre gas this year-he was FOFS as per his SOP-which is the SOP of the oil & gas business-lies, bull and more lies.
But Bill, the oil and gas industry only has yours and the environments best interests at heart. Just think about all those 10 or 20 permanent jobs that will be created by the northern pipelines!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Agreed... we could indeed be swimming in it but that won't stop them from keeping prices high.