EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Your Boobies? lol

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
How American police deal with criminals - by standing well back and shooting them:

How British police deal with criminals - by fighting them and twatting them:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Really? You're probably too young to remember the Brit army being called out repeatedly to handle protestors.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
It should also be noted in the past the Canadian Police were a mere arm of govenment
and corporate interests as well. Go back in time to the Regina and Winnipeg riots and
the most vivid impression is just outside Estevan where a monument inscription says
something to the effect these miners were murdered by the RCMP.
Wherever there is a riot or mass demonstrations politics and violence is involved and
people get hurt. The police are condemned and the demonstrators have their martyrs.
The Ukraine is a troubled place. The Russians have continued to meddle in the affairs
of eastern block nations and people continue to struggle for their rights and freedoms.
Saying in America they would be so full of holes right now is like saying the concept of
democracy and civil disobedience is dead, which of course lately it appears to be.
If American police actually did fill people full of holes they would be behaving just like the
Chinese twenty some years ago when they too attacked young people looking to change
things.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Everytime I read this headline, all I can think is 'man, if attacking a police barricade in Canada with bubbles gets you arrested, I wonder what they'd do if you came at them with a bulldozer'.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The f-cking Bolshevik cocksuckers in Moscow staged a coup and inserted their cocksucker into the PM chair in Kyiv while the elected true PM Tymoshenko sits in prison.