Muslim Extremists protest in Britian

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Trying to reason with the rampaging, irrational ideology of which Islam is comprised is quite futile. You can start with the precept that Islam and Christianity are fundamental contradictions in their conception of the moral, material and spiritual constitution of humanity. All of the blather of 'ecumenism' and 'worshiping the same one God' is undone when you see that Islam worships an Idol.. which is why it is so viciously violent and uncomprehending of the human condition. It's only going to get worse.. the more its mixes the more frustrated and unincorporated it will become in the Western mosaic.. forming an anti-Western redoubt that opposes all Christian based concepts of civil liberty and responsibility.

Last edited:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I was shocked by the video frankly and totally disheartened. :(

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
so is anyone thinking this is just fear mongering... what am I missing here?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I don't think so.... Take a look at France, Denmark and the Netherlands in terms of gvt policies directed at immigration from Islamic nations. From my understanding, these are policies directed at discouraging the Muslim immigrants, that kinda says something to me that suggests there is more substance to this than just fear mongering

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I don't think so.... Take a look at France, Denmark and the Netherlands in terms of gvt policies directed at immigration from Islamic nations. From my understanding, these are policies directed at discouraging the Muslim immigrants, that kinda says something to me that suggests there is more substance to this than just fear mongering
because I don't want to become one of those people that just condemn a certain group but when I heard him saying there is no law of the land except in an Islamic country it shocked me to have the thought pop into my head: well then off you go! I don't want to be that someone but in cases like this, I am that someone, kinda scares me. Even how that Muslim woman told her: you are naked, go dress yourself. Why do they come here then? Why?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
How are the EDL doing these days?

Not too bad, I hope. Them, the BNP and UKIP are about the only people in Britain standing up to Islamofascism.

In the paper the other day it said that, according to the 2011 census, practising Muslims will soon outnumber pracising Christians in England and Wales.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Standing up to it or inducing it?

It must have been there already otherwise they could never have protested against it.

Islamofascism induced the EDL. Islamofascism spawned the EDl when ordinary members of the public got fid up with the attempted Islamic takeover of Britain.

You also forgot the SDL and the WDL, their Welsh and Scottish counterparts.

British heroes: Members of the English Defence League and the Welsh Defence League together at a rally

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
When you get rid of the Muslims, will you be going after the Jews? Again, I mean.

Why go after the Jews? They aren't attempting a takeover of Britain. The Islamists who are attempting to turn Britain into a Sharia state are the ones who are the problem.

I have no beef with the EDL, WDL and SDL heroes.

My issue is with the scum of the UAF, the left wing fascists like those who attacked Farage in Edinburgh the other day who verbally abuse and intimidate those who disagree with their bigoted, anti-white views.

It's no suprise that at almost every EDL rally the the vast majority of those who are arrested are the UAF, who turn a peaceful EDL march into a riot.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
When you get rid of the Muslims, will you be going after the Jews? Again, I mean.
are you cool with that guy saying there is no law except for Islam? I hear you saying people are showing hate, so when people chant that they hate Britain and hate the police...I want to know what you think of that. Is that all good if they are prejudice and have no regard for the laws of the land.

and why is okay around here to slam the British, but not Islam or the US? I am really confused by some people's posts.