Clean at hand

cauchy3

Mar 26, 2013

Clean at hands….

We are light and airy utter.

We are poor also despair. We are differed much to rich in living ways.Poor are weak and bared with hands.

We are pan to hands. We will eat by mouths in hands.

Slums districts are dens and sinks. Kitchen sinks are needy life.

Some beset are poor with illness.

Sick in straits is very poor.

Humble man is poor and low.

All in that is nothing well.

Well of men are cadres PINKO also Hong kong commissioners.

Those would need the senses of good or shame.

Clean to govern all are must.

Pure as ascetic also all as common touches must always clean at handsand clean at minds.

Hong Kong Government Anti corruptions .organization is that as I.C.A.Ccommissioner scandals coming through is now.

I.C.A.C commissioner TOM HIM MING knows what to do.

However he had used a lot of ways to hide.

He had used the public moneys just to treat and serve some and those aschina officers very well and fawning..TOM HIM-MING may be as other peoples known. He wishes to be promoted and boot to be incurredto be china congress man.

I.C.A.C is HONG- KONG famous desks with disciplines just for anti corruptions.For many years so awarded and famous are them. Most of us may thinks that allof them are upright also rectitude.

Whole of HONG KONG needs their helps.

Nabobs who bribery some are put in jails.

Police who bribery some are stirred and put in jails.

Officers stirred and put in jails.

--------Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3----

-

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Clean at hands….

We are light and airy utter.

We are poor also despair. We are differed much to rich in living ways.Poor are weak and bared with hands.

We are pan to hands. We will eat by mouths in hands.

Slums districts are dens and sinks. Kitchen sinks are needy life.

Some beset are poor with illness.

Sick in straits is very poor.

Humble man is poor and low.

All in that is nothing well.

Well of men are cadres PINKO also Hong kong commissioners.

Those would need the senses of good or shame.

Clean to govern all are must.

Pure as ascetic also all as common touches must always clean at handsand clean at minds.

Hong Kong Government Anti corruptions .organization is that as I.C.A.Ccommissioner scandals coming through is now.

I.C.A.C commissioner TOM HIM MING knows what to do.

However he had used a lot of ways to hide.

He had used the public moneys just to treat and serve some and those aschina officers very well and fawning..TOM HIM-MING may be as other peoples known. He wishes to be promoted and boot to be incurredto be china congress man.

I.C.A.C is HONG- KONG famous desks with disciplines just for anti corruptions.For many years so awarded and famous are them. Most of us may thinks that allof them are upright also rectitude.

Whole of HONG KONG needs their helps.

Nabobs who bribery some are put in jails.

Police who bribery some are stirred and put in jails.

Officers stirred and put in jails.

--------Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3----

-

Is there an interpreter in the house?

Ice cream has no bones.

Atta boy, Walter. Nobody can disagree with you on that! You're hitting 100%.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Hong Kong needs British rule again. The British didn't have to hand over the whole of Hong Kong to China in 1997. Yet we meekly did just that.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
British rule, just the thing

Many countries were better off under British rule than they are now.

And the British had no obligation to hand over the whole of Hong Kong to China in 1997. Hong Kong consists of three main regions: the New Territories, Kowloon Peninsula and Hong Kong Island.

In 1898, only the New Territories were ceded to the British for 99 years. Hong Kong Island and Kowloon Peninsula became Britain's "in perpetuity" - in other words, forever.

So Britain was only obliged to hand the New Territories back in 1997. It could have held on to Hong Kong Island and Kowloon Peninsula, and could have held them until Hell froze over. We had no obligation to hand those parts of Hong Kong in 1997, yet we meekly did just that.

by the way who rules the British now?

David Cameron.