Hong KONG starlet YIN CHOI YEE

cauchy3

Mar 26, 2013

` HONG KONG starlet YING CHOI YEE..

Which is that flat?

What and where are you that you come from.

What breed? Are you weaned? I am breadwinner only I might. How about youour beloved witch YING CHOI YEE?

Put a smile on face to please. All are moneys ease as you can look sogood and lewd on bed or life. Candefended are likely none. Claimants that represent HONG KONG government play aprank and joke in court.

Signs and seeing views of policeman witness just is not queen evidencethis time. Who then can prove that she dispose a bag of cocaine away from hercar windows.

Who is triad?

What is coke?

Singer also starlet goes up smiling face to please her nabob friend.Seemingly she must please them with sexes and cokes.

Look so good this ways are something bad.

Friend of she as this is very eminent business men and building landlordkeeping many flats.

Which is that flat?

Where you come from?

Ways of made argots is not such as only those for cow.

Those are words from me that use to calm you down with much their wants.

-------------Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3-------------

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
` HONG KONG starlet YING CHOI YEE..

Which is that flat?

What and where are you that you come from.

What breed? Are you weaned? I am breadwinner only I might. How about youour beloved witch YING CHOI YEE?

Put a smile on face to please. All are moneys ease as you can look sogood and lewd on bed or life. Candefended are likely none. Claimants that represent HONG KONG government play aprank and joke in court.

Signs and seeing views of policeman witness just is not queen evidencethis time. Who then can prove that she dispose a bag of cocaine away from hercar windows.

Who is triad?

What is coke?

Singer also starlet goes up smiling face to please her nabob friend.Seemingly she must please them with sexes and cokes.

Look so good this ways are something bad.

Friend of she as this is very eminent business men and building landlordkeeping many flats.

Which is that flat?

Where you come from?

Ways of made argots is not such as only those for cow.

Those are words from me that use to calm you down with much their wants.

-------------Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3-------------

Hello Cauchy, and welcome to Canadian Content. Where you come from?