A chance you armed as FOX YIN TUNG HONG KONG

cauchy3

Mar 26, 2013

A chance you armed as FOX YINTUNG..

Trimmer chances will wangle out of laws.

Chance your arms are smuggle men.

Hong Kong FOX YIN TUNG had chance to come true.

Chance would be fine as there are only disguised laws.

Poorer grades are some dissembles.

Double faces will hide but fight the laws by tricks.

No perjury all are FOX YIN TUNG with sins.

Hong Kong FOX YIN TUNG also knows as Henry Fox by English names.

Miracle smuggle products earn a lot for legal charms illegally.Electronics also medicines load to boats and there may be drugs or heroin.

Henry Fox had bought and sold..

Bills and fames and poses are surest bet in FOX YIN TUNG life.

Henry fox had passed away. He also becomes our famous china officialcongress men when he came to senior ages.

True to say a man and family who smuggle goods and merchandises must tryto take a pose as triad gangs.

-----------Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3--------

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
退出是不是一個可靠的避孕方式。我們正走向一個世界政府,不管我們喜歡與否。聯合國是一個實驗,試圖找出可行的模型。我們可以看到,在我們自己的國家,包容性是優於分離。世界是一個縮水的地方,只有一個種族 - 人類。我們最好學會和睦相處“或”我們會在寒風中被排除在外。這本來是更好的留下來,帶來一些理智的過程,而不是僅僅把我們的手和放棄。加拿大不孤立地生活,不能孤立地生活。學習如何與我們的兄弟姐妹相處的時間。

Looks to me that you should try using Google Translator. Makes more sense than the one you are using.

看來,我認為你應該嘗試使用谷歌翻譯。比你使用的是一個更有意義。

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Miracle smuggle products earn a lot for legal charms illegally.Electronics also medicines load to boats and there may be drugs or heroin.

Henry fox had passed away. He also becomes our famous china officialcongress men when he came to senior ages.

True to say a man and family who smuggle goods and merchandises must tryto take a pose as triad gangs.

Uhmmm.....Pardon?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Uhmmm.....Pardon?

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
8O:shock:what8O

that isn't perfectly clear to you... Ron, Ron, Ron... come ON :tongue3:

cauchy3

Mar 26, 2013
退出是不是一個可靠的避孕方式。我們正走向一個世界政府,不管我們喜歡與否。聯合國是一個實驗,試圖找出可行的模型。我們可以看到,在我們自己的國家,包容性是優於分離。世界是一個縮水的地方,只有一個種族 - 人類。我們最好學會和睦相處“或”我們會在寒風中被排除在外。這本來是更好的留下來,帶來一些理智的過程,而不是僅僅把我們的手和放棄。加拿大不孤立地生活,不能孤立地生活。學習如何與我們的兄弟姐妹相處的時間。

Looks to me that you should try using Google Translator. Makes more sense than the one you are using.

看來,我認為你應該嘗試使用谷歌翻譯。比你使用的是一個更有意義。
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is ok if you like it. Something also somewhere those will make a pitch of meanings

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I've heard of this before but I think the Leafs will finally make the playoffs pineapple.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is ok if you like it. Something also somewhere those will make a pitch of meanings
對不起螺母,​​您發布的翻譯不作任何意義的。如果你有一個體面的翻譯,人們實際上可能是能明白你發布。這裡沒有人可以計算出你想說的是什麼。

or:

对不起螺母,​​您发布的翻译不作任何意义的。如果你有一个体面的翻译,人们实际上可能是能明白你发布。这里没有人可以计算出你想说的是什么。

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
對不起螺母,​​您發布的翻譯不作任何意義的。如果你有一個體面的翻譯,人們實際上可能是能明白你發布。這裡沒有人可以計算出你想說的是什麼。

or:

对不起螺母,​​您发布的翻译不作任何意义的。如果你有一个体面的翻译,人们实际上可能是能明白你发布。这里没有人可以计算出你想说的是什么。

It is ok if you like it Cliffy.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

wow Still are here you. Own a cannot language forum find in you your?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Aminxt that nombre of evelings, but how pierceful in their so-jestiveness were those first girly stirs, with zitterings of flight re — leased and twinglings of twitchbells in rondel after, with waver — ings that made shimmershake rather naightily all the duskcended airs and shylit beaconings from shehind hims back. Sammy, call on. Mirrylamb, she was shuffering all the diseasinesses of the unherd of. Mary Louisan Shousapinas! If Arck could no more salve his agnols from the wiles of willy wooly woolf! If all the airish signics of her dipandump helpabit from an Father Hogam till the Mutther Masons could not that Glugg to catch her by the calour of her brideness! Not Rose, Sevilla nor Citronelle; not Esmeralde, Pervinca nor Indra; not Viola even nor all of them four themes over. But, the monthage stick in the melmelode jawr, I am (twintomine) all thees thing. Up tighty in the front, down again on the loose, drim and drumming on her back and a pop from her whistle. What is that, O holytroopers? Isot givin yoe?

--James Joyce, Finnegan's Wake

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
In James Joyce's Ulysses is the phrase "hising up her petticoats." Having come across this phrase as a teenager, I dogeared the page in my copy so I could return surreptitiously to it whenever urges overcame me. Even though I had no goddamn idea what the word "hising" meant, I found it curiously titillating. Joyce was a great author!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
In James Joyce's Ulysses is the phrase "hising up her petticoats." Having come across this phrase as a teenager, I dogeared the page in my copy so I could return surreptitiously to it whenever urges overcame me. Even though I had no goddamn idea what the word "hising" meant, I found it curiously titillating. Joyce was a great author!

You read Ulysses as a teenager? Wow.

Any luck losing your virginity?