Why so Syriaous?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Perhaps being an Israeli?NATO biatch is more than likelyb the cause.

50 soldiers slaughtered and you don't give a **** because they were not Israeli troops, course i could be wrong and there is a thraed about the missing Canadian UN member that went missing the same time Syria busted a rebel group coming in from the Golan Heights. (the same rebels that are being treated for war wounds by Israel, the same type of care that is denied the people of Gaza and the West Bank.
Until you produce that thread I would go with messages in the media are meant to be direction to rebels in Syria at the moment. In particular the 48 Syrian soldiers that were ambushed in Iraq, it smells big time unless you view it as a way to silence them for good. The US supports the Syrian rebels, it is not the rebels in Iraq that are against the US that would be helping the Syrian rebels, it would be the US themselves. That they (the Iraqi military) could collaborate with the rebels to know the location and time of the convoy then they are not in conflict themselves in Iraq, any conflicts are staged to keep the place in turmoil and that same group of 'Iraqi rebels' are the same ones causing terrorism in Iran, making them Mossad trained. That about cut through the media bull****.

Perhaps it's not an interesting subject!
So why reply at all then, more likely is the 'collective' has had a hand in that, bad enough being sheep but to be raped at the same time and not complain means you deserve just what will come around once we (Canada) has served it's purpose to Queen and Rothschild)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yeah I hear the Syrians are having some troubles over there. (hee hee)
Goes to show how little you know about your own country and it's` involvement in the affairs in other nations. Actually 2 years and counting it would seem the US thugs are the ones having a difficult time. Taking into account what Syria has from Russian you can bet NATO and Israeli casualties will mount if war ever brakes out. Even a Iranian General that specializes in civilian infrastructure being assassinated is not enough to unleash the air defenses in place . These are not anti missile missiles they are meant to take out the Patriot and iron drone batteries, you do know that right. BTW American carriers left as soon as the anti-ship cruise came to Syria.

Assad now has the ISKANDAR 9K720 Supersonic Missile - YouTube

Brahmos Supersonic Cruise missile - YouTube

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Goes to show how little you know about your own country and it's` involvement in the affairs in other nations. Actually 2 years and counting it would seem the US thugs are the ones having a difficult time.

Apparently not. You came back in a huff. Things don't look so great. What a drain that must be on the Assad regime.

Taking into account what Syria has from Russian you can bet NATO and Israeli casualties will mount if war ever brakes out.

IF war "breaks" out? The Rebels have been popping the tops off Soviet tanks for years now. I hope the Russians keep sending them. It must be costing them a fortune and RPGs are in abundance over there! They're cheap too!

Have you seen some of those clips on Youtube? Damn I'd hate to be a Syrian soldier these days.

Even a Iranian General that specializes in civilian infrastructure being assassinated is not enough to unleash the air defenses in place .

I heard an Iranian General got whacked over there. What a shame. :)

These are not anti missile missiles they are meant to take out the Patriot and iron drone batteries, you do know that right. BTW American carriers left as soon as the anti-ship cruise came to Syria.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp9KQ2JGfMg

They should probably focus on fighting the guys in sandals and T-Shirts than worrying about the Israelis. Israel has proven it can kick Syrian azz daily if they choose.

Oh yes... I forgot... the USN keeps you updated on ship movements.

You're such a clown.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So why reply at all then, more likely is the 'collective' has had a hand in that, bad enough being sheep but to be raped at the same time and not complain means you deserve just what will come around once we (Canada) has served it's purpose to Queen and Rothschild)

The post was in the form of a question and I thought there is an outside chance I have the answer! Sound reasonable?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Apparently not. You came back in a huff. Things don't look so great. What a drain that must be on the Assad regime.
Actually the site I post on is suffering from web attacks. I didn't leave, you just were way down on my list of things to do today. (you need to see the list to see just how unimportant that really is)

IF war "breaks" out? The Rebels have been popping the tops off Soviet tanks for years now. I hope the Russians keep sending them. It must be costing them a fortune and RPGs are in abundance over there! They're cheap too!
Once they quit blowing themselves up after shoving the 'cleaning rod' too far down the 'barrel' and ****ing up the seal to the trigger mechanism, unless you think the blowback is supposes ed to kill everyone in a 10ft radian of the shot being let loose. Granted there have been a few valid hits but most have been on tanks the rebels captured. Want to go over the list??

Have you seen some of those clips on Youtube? Damn I'd hate to be a Syrian soldier these days.
Especially the Rebel who was talked into playing the role of a Syrian sniper and then gets popped himself after the 3rd shot (at nothing).
Syrian troops don't wear runners so post what you got and we'll cover it part by part. Mostly Syrian troops are clean shaven and not one 'alley snackbar' in any of any footage. Then we can get into 'scud' missiles compared to then accuracy of Patriot rounds ajnd the fact they leave no parts that can be identified and if a crator is visable it is of the same design as the one in the 2005 assassination that the STL is all about, the one that took ashort break' a year ago and got put on hold when Hezbollah won the election. BTW the next Syrian elections are not scheduled until 2014 so the rebels should kill that guy that went bezerk after stabbing a dead rebel body 53 times before even the cameraman couldn't film him anymore. lol Not the best PR money can buy but it does show what orders they are under. (need some links to Iraq to show where they got the training from for how the rebels are acting in Syria?)

I heard an Iranian General got whacked over there. What a shame. :)
Assassaignated is the correct term, notice that Hezbollah said '**** you' to smuggling right after that, blow back is a bitch ain't it? The assassignation wat on that Israeli raid,. (you forgot to mention that part, not a big surprise)

They should probably focus on fighting the guys in sandals and T-Shirts than worrying about the Israelis. Israel has proven it can kick Syrian azz daily if they choose.
The patented defensive first strike?? lol What is holding them back now other than fear and good judgment. The SAM sites were the first to be taken out, that part has been improved and not just with the S-300.

Oh yes... I forgot... the USN keeps you updated on ship movements.
You saying they didn't depart because of a weapon they have no defense against. Other than the low level flight the 750KG warhead can be used against land targets as well.
Specifications

Name: P-700 (SS-N-19)
Type: Long-range anti-ship cruise missile
Developed: Russia
Weight: 7000 kg (15,432 lbs)
Length: 10 m (32.8 ft)
Diameter: 0.85 m (33.5 inches)
Warhead: 750 kg (1,654 lbs) HE (unknown composition, probably RDX or similar) or 500 kt fission-fusion thermonuclear
Guidance: Inertial, active radar with home-on-jam, and Legenda satellite targeting system (believed to be nonfunctional after the fall of the USSR)
G limit: 18
Maximum Mach number: 1.6-2.5
Range: 550 - 625 km (342 - 388 miles)
Platforms: Kirov CGN, Kuznetsov CVG, Oscar SSGN

You're such a clown.
You are still a NATO wannabe ****tard, what's your point?

Sound reasonable?
Sure, if you were willing to leave it at that. Since you aren't why not go into some of the 'details' of the 'foreign invasion'?

Last edited:

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Nothing since December, are you all in hibernation?

Actually the site I post on is suffering from web attacks. I didn't leave, you just were way down on my list of things to do today.

Really no **** :lol:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
To do the 3 extra reds you had to go back and find another post. No wonder you are thought of as a ****ard, lol.

Update 4 reds, lol Good thing there are no stalking rules or your *** would be grass.

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
To do the 3 extra reds you had to go back and find another post.
LOL, I realize that you have a tenuous grip on reality at the best of times, but the OP is only three hours old, lol, I didn't go back very far.

No wonder you are thought of as a ****ard, lol.
Only by people who where more tinfoil than cotton/poly blends.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Code for he got banned, lol.
Everybody there pays $10 a month and that is ban immunity more or less. Barring threats of violence of course and it is as Israeli controlled as this place, just a few more rejecting the bull**** as being what it is, bull**** but lots that want all Mussies dead, just like this place.
Go ahead check it out yourself liar.
Godlike Productions - Conspiracy Forum

"GLP Server IP Has Changed.. It Will Take Up To 24 Hours For The New Address To Propagate...."

Only by people who where more tinfoil than cotton/poly blends.
Say what??? Do you not police your own spelling?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Everybody there pays $10 a month and that is ban immunity more or less.
Didn't seem to help you.

Go ahead check it out yourself liar.
You replied to me, not EAO.

What were you saying about it being down? Liar.

No thanks. I get more than my healthy daily allowance of your idiocy here.

Say what???
My 17yo son was able to figure out what I said, even with the typo.

It comes as no surprise that you couldn't, lol.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Didn't seem to help you.
How do you think I could paste a specific thread if I was banned?
You replied to me, not EAO.
I had a comment of EAO, ..... and you.
What were you saying about it being down? Liar.
Did you not think they would solve the attacks?

No thanks. I get more than my healthy daily allowance of your idiocy here.
I'm sure you plate is full of that each and every morning you wake up.
My 17yo son was able to figure out what I said, even with the typo.
My grandson could have picked it up when he was 7, what's your point?

It comes as no surprise that you couldn't, lol.
BTW hemp clothes last longer.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Post something about Syria or get the **** off the thread. Plain enough?

This other **** can take place on your thread as that is where it started.