HuffPo Writer Compares Pro-Israel Supporters To People Who Supported The Holocaust…

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Unreal: HuffPo Writer Compares Pro-Israel Supporters To People Who Supported The Holocaust…

MJ Rosenberg, whose hatred for Israel is so over the top Soros-funded Media Matters had to force him out, is at it again. He now writes for the Huffington Post.

Those who support Israel’s action in Gaza deserve 2 have their photos posted in section of Holocaust museum called: the world stood silent.
— Michael J Rosenberg (@MJayRosenberg) November 15, 2012

Unreal: HuffPo Writer Compares Pro-Israel Supporters To People Who Supported The Holocaust… | Weasel Zippers

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
He's correct not right. The articles suggested seem to indicate that he leans left. As if that mattered anymore. amen Isn't thee holocaust thee benchmark in human on human brutality? How can this demented fool dare to suggest that Israel could possible eclipse this enshrined dishonour? It's plain to see the mass murder inflicted on Gaza is simply not of the same scale and the I don't think the Nazis used phosphorous and it seems far fewer people are starving to death so the records safe I think.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Rosenberg has his viewpoint.

I don't have a problem with Zionism itself. My problem is with the violent ethnic cleansing, religious based discrimination, violations of human rights.... associated with Zionism.

The original version of Zionism, was non-violent and voluntary. If it had remained that way, I could support it. I might even have donated money to the cause. But Zionism in its current form is a crime against humanity and everyone should oppose it for the same reasons why people should have opposed the Nazis. I'm not saying Zionism is as harsh as the Nazism, but its not a big leap to go from ethnic cleansing to genocide. The Nazis only practiced ethnic cleansing initially too, until about 1941 when it escalated to genocide. Zionism today is where Nazism was in the mid 30's. Its possible that Zionists could eventually resort to genocide. This conflict isn't over yet...

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Early Zionism was just about buying real estate. There was no violence. People sold their land to Zionists voluntarily, often well above market price... for the inconvenience of moving elsewhere.

I have no problems with this version of Zionism.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
rosenberg has his viewpoint.

I don't have a problem with zionism itself. My problem is with the violent ethnic cleansing, religious based discrimination, violations of human rights.... Associated with islam.

The original version of islam, was non-violent and voluntary. If it had remained that way, i could support it. I might even have donated money to the cause. But islam in its current form is a crime against humanity and everyone should oppose it for the same reasons why people should have opposed the nazis. I'm not saying islamis as harsh as the nazism, but its not a big leap to go from ethnic cleansing to genocide. The nazis only practiced ethnic cleansing initially too, until about 1941 when it escalated to genocide. Islam today is where nazism was in the mid 30's. Its possible that islamcould eventually resort to genocide. This conflict isn't over yet...

fify

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Give both sides nukes with 100 mile limited range and let them go at it..............

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
One person murdered using the same techniques is as serious as six million if one believes
in human rights and the true meaning of justice. The problem is as humans we don't always
equate the same level of justice as its applied or we want to apply it to one group or the other.
In the Middle East we have two groups or more all with the intent of killing each other almost
for sport. The Israeli military is out killing Arabs, Arabs are out plotting against Israelis and in
some cases other Arabs. There are hate groups on both sides and in other areas there are
friends on both sides of the conflict.
I would suggest that both sides should be held accountable. one for massive overreaction and
the Arabs for firing missiles into Israel killing women and children. Even worse we as the
outside world should be condemned for selling arms to both sides for defence of course but the
defence is the offence against their neighbours.
The world is complicit in this and if we truly wanted to make a difference the world could by using
its power for purposes other than continuing this conflict because its profitable to do so.