For goreObessed, EAO, and DB: The most important vid about Israel you will ever see

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Propaganda video, nonsensical idiocy.

Prove it.

Which won't be easy because the irrefutable facts are:

the words recorded concerning Israel's scattering to the four corners of the earth, persecution, and reestablishment in a single day happened BEFORE those very things happened!!!

no other culture in the history of man has been scattered across the entire planet and yet remained a nation! Show us one!

despite diaspora and persecution Jews have still managed to contribute positively to the world.

the Canaan region was a desolate wasteland (as prophesied), and only thrived again when the Jews returned.

Why no quotes from the New Covenant?

Why would you need a NT verse for?

You don't believe the irrefutably ancient record that Jews would be scattered, then reestablished, which miraculously happened in 1948?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Why would you need a NT verse for?

You don't believe the irrefutably ancient record that Jews would be scattered, then reestablished, which miraculously happened in 1948?
Nope. The Covenant God made with the Israelites ended when Jesus came to town. He gave them a very clear message "follow me and be born again into the Kingdom of God or **** off. They chose to **** off.

God made zero deals with the post Solomon Judeans (Jews),

I thought you've read the Bible?

Last edited:

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
What a load of BS propaganda.

Israel exists because the original Zionist thugs who cleansed Palestine of Palestinians were better armed and trained than the mostly unarmed women and children that they slaughtered. Israel war criminals who run the place are able to keep millions of refugees from returning home because Israel is a regional military superpower armed with nukes.

Palestine was neither empty nor desolate before Zionism. Over a million people farmed the land and lived in thriving towns, villages and cities. They lived in homes, their children went to schools and they worshiped at Mosques, Churches and Synagogues. Palestinians had a thriving culture which was well known for kindness and hospitality.

Palestinians are the descendents of the people who never left the region, unlike most Zionist Jews. DNA evidence proves that most of the people Zionists slaughtered and ethnically cleansed off the land can trace their ancestry in this land to prehistoric times just like some Jews. Palestinian Jews are closely related to Palestinian Muslims and Christians. Not all Jews living in Israel can claim they descend from people who originated from Palestine. DNA evidence indicates that many of Jews living in Israel descend from people who converted to Judaism in Europe, Asia and Africa.

No miracles were involved.

Israel exists because Might = Right

Judaism is a religion, not a nation. Israel is a Nation which practices religious based discrimination. Zionists justify their cruelty towards non-Jews by BS like the video referenced in the OP.

Many Jews do not support Zionism or Israel. I suggest you find out why In-Between-Man

The State of Israel does NOT represent Jews or Judaism:
Our Mission | True Torah Jews

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's the **** laws in the Talmud which seperates Jews from Israelites. Israel and Judea are not one in the same. They are two seperate entities ever since Solomon's bastards sons ****ed it all up.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Jaffa Palestine
Population 80,000 (120,000 counting nearby associated towns and villages)

...Zionist forces initiated a cruel siege on the city of Jaffa in March 1948. The youth of the city formed popular resistance committees to confront the assault. On 14 May 1948, the Bride of the Sea fell to the Zionist military forces; that same evening the leaders of the Zionist movement in Palestine declared the establishment of the state of Israel. Approximately 4,000 of the 120,000 Palestinians managed to remain in their city after it was militarily occupied. They were all rounded up and ghettoized in al-Ajami neighborhood which was sealed off from the rest of the city and administered as essentially a military prison for two subsequent years; the military regime under which Israel governed them lasted until 1966. During this period, al-Ajami was completely surrounded by barbed wire fencing that was patrolled by Israeli soldiers and guard dogs. It was not long before the new Jewish residents of Jaffa, and based on their experience under Nazism in Europe, began to refer to the Palestinian neighborhood as the “ghetto.”

In addition to being ghettoized, the Palestinians who remained in Jaffa had lost everything overnight: their city, their friends, their families, their property and their entire physical and social environment. Most had lost their homes as the Israeli military forced them into al-Ajami. Legislator, judge and executioner in the Ajami ghetto was the military commander; without his permission one could not enter or leave the ghetto, and rights to things like education and work were among those rights that Palestinians were denied. Arab states were classified as enemy states, and so making contact with the expelled family and friends, the refugees, was strictly prohibited. This was the nightmare lived by the Palestinians of Jaffa after the 1948 Nakba.

Jaffa: from eminence to ethnic cleansing | The Electronic Intifada

eao: The propaganda video in the OP claims that author Mark Twain's described Palestine as desolate which isn't entirely true. Twain wrote that description of Palestine's desert areas to contrast it with the Palestine's arable land which he described as:

The narrow canon in which Nablous, or Shechem, is situated, is under high cultivation, and the soil is exceedingly black and fertile. It is well watered, and its affluent vegetation gains effect by contrast with the barren hills that tower on either side"..."Sometimes, in the glens, we came upon luxuriant orchards of figs, apricots, pomegranates, and such things, but oftener the scenery was rugged, mountainous, verdureless and forbidding" "We came finally to the noble grove of orange-trees in which the Oriental city of Jaffa lies buried" "Small shreds and patches of it must be very beautiful in the full flush of spring, however, and all the more beautiful by contrast with the far-reaching desolation that surrounds them on every side"
Demographics of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other 19th century descriptions of Palestine:
Bayard Taylor who wrote of the Jezreel Valley in 1852 ".. one of the richest districts in the world"..."The soil is a dark-brown loam, and, without manure, produces annually superb crops of wheat and barley." [17] Laurence Oliphant wrote in 1887, again of the Valley of Jezreel "..a huge green lake of waving wheat, with its village-crowned mounds rising from it like islands ... it presents one of the most striking pictures of luxuriant fertility which it is possible to conceive"[18]

Mason Martin, an American author who spent sixteen years as an ****yst for the CIA, was critical of attempts to use Twain's humorous writing as a literal description of Palestine at that time. She writes that "Twain's descriptions are high in Israeli government press handouts that present a case for Israel's redemption of a land that had previously been empty and barren. His gross characterizations of the land and the people in the time before mass Jewish immigration are also often used by US propagandists for Israel."
(same link as above)

In 1920, the League of Nations' Interim Report on the Civil Administration of Palestine stated that there were nearly 700,000 people living in Palestine:

There are now in the whole of Palestine nearly 700,000 people...Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants. The Jewish...population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews. ...

By 1948, the population had risen to 1,900,000, of whom 68% were Arabs, and 32% were Jews (UNSCOP report, including bedouin).

eao: 32% Jewish and that's after 20 years of Jewish emigration from Europe, fleeing Nazi horrors for the relative safety of Palestine. The UN partition Palestine and gave 32% of the people 55% of Palestine, including nearly all the arable land and control of the water, leaving the other 68% of the population only 45% of the land, (most of that was the desert areas described by Mark Twain) and little to no access to water... which is kind of important when the UN awards your home and property in a fertile valley to a Jewish refugee from Europe and tells you to go live in a tent in the desert.

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
EAO- I see that you are up early with your normal rant, rave, cut & paste. Those FFn Jews eh.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
As I said previously. I have nothing against any religion or ethnic group. I judge people by their actions. I don't support war criminals or people who commit crimes against humanity. Canada should not support one group of war criminals over the other. Canada should treat all war criminals the same, regardless of race, religion, gender...

I will slam all manipulative propaganda in support of war crimes.

If someone posts some BS propaganda in favor of firing rockets and missiles at Israeli civilians and I will slam that crap too!

Rant? He posted facts.
As opposed to erroneous and manipulative propaganda referenced in the OP.

BTW, Goober, I noticed your lawn looks sort of neglected. You better watch out. If an immigrant to Canada can make you lawn bloom, the UN might award your house and property to them and you'll have to move to a tent on a vacant paved lot.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
BTW, Goober, I noticed your lawn looks sort of neglected. You better watch out. If an emigrant to Canada can make you lawn bloom, the UN might award your house to them and you'll have to move to a tent on a vacant paved lot.
If that's the case the entire US mid west is up for grabs after two years of extreme drought.

BTW....Mark Twain...a self-proclaimed drunk and liar......

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I'm slamming the one sided claims of the OP referenced video

The video claims that Palestine was a barren inhospitable land devoid of people before it was redeemed by Jewish immigrants from Europe. I proved that claim is complete nonsense.

Nearly every other claim in the video is either similar nonsense or based on Christian/Jewish beliefs. The meaning of religious texts are open to interpretation. I disagree with using religion to support cruelty, oppression, ethnic cleansing and all the other injustices Zionist immigrants inflicted on the indigenous Palestinian population.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Facts don't have two sides Goobs.

There is an old Jewish proverb about the truth is like a coin and has 3 sides-

I'm slamming the one sided claims of the OP referenced video

The video claims that Palestine was a barren inhospitable land devoid of people before it was redeemed by Jewish immigrants from Europe. I proved that claim is complete nonsense.

Nearly every other claim in the video is either similar nonsense or based on Christian/Jewish beliefs. The meaning of religious texts are open to interpretation. I disagree with using religion to support cruelty, oppression, ethnic cleansing and all the other injustices Zionist immigrants inflicted on the indigenous Palestinian population.

No you are posting what you always do - 1 side - whoop de fuk