China's Economic Growth is Slowing Quickly

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Officially, though, most of the inventory problems are a nonissue for the government.

The Public Security Bureau, for example, has halted the release of data about slumping car registrations. Data on the steel sector has been repeatedly revised this year after a new method showed a steeper downturn than the government had acknowledged. And while rows of empty apartment buildings line highways outside major cities all over China, the government has not released information about the number of empty apartments since 2008.

Yet businesspeople in a wide range of industries have little doubt that the Chinese economy is in trouble.

“Inventory used to flow in and out,” said Mr. Wu, the faucet and sink sales manager. “Now, it just sits there, and there’s more of it.”

China Confronts Mounting Piles of Unsold Goods - Business News - CNBC

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I dont know why people take them graphs with an arrow so seriously. People think so linerally, yea China is goin to grow but there going to experience problems like anyone else. How are they going to take us over with news like this.?

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
I dont know why people take them graphs with an arrow so seriously. People think so linerally, yea China is goin to grow but there going to experience problems like anyone else. How are they going to take us over with news like this.?

Maybe one of the reason is,some people want to buy cheap,no matter if the items last one year or one week.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
China artifically infates their currency, in short their currency is slightly worth more than the toilet paper I wipe my ass with..

This is a communist government in control, and falsify data as a profession.. so why would anyone believe anything China has to say??

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
"Under Capitalism, man exploits man. Under Communism, it's just the opposite.".................. John Kenneth Galbraith

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The Chinese economy is in trouble for a number of reasons. One they have not
been opening the new factories they built in the last couple of years. They have
also closed a number. In addition the GDP is deceptive in that they have used
the money to build entire cities that no one lives in.
America and Europe can't afford to buy, South America is building its own society
and Asia has Japan in a 25 plus year recession. China is losing some of it edge
to places like Vietnam and South East Asian economies. India is also putting some
pressure on the Chinese economy.
There are a number of problems about to manifest themselves and we are in a lot
of trouble.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
It's one in the same 'man exploits another man' under either system..............

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
China artifically infates their currency, in short their currency is slightly worth more than the toilet paper I wipe my ass with..

This is a communist government in control, and falsify data as a profession.. so why would anyone believe anything China has to say??

I lived in China and i can say taht it's far from communist. One-party state? Yes! Restrictive of freedom of religion? Yes. Communist? Not at all. It definitely controls exports and imports, currency exchanges and other international transactions, but within the country itself the black market is flourishing! More capitalist than the US even, borderline anarchist even.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
I lived in China and i can say taht it's far from communist. One-party state? Yes! Restrictive of freedom of religion? Yes. Communist? Not at all. It definitely controls exports and imports, currency exchanges and other international transactions, but within the country itself the black market is flourishing! More capitalist than the US even, borderline anarchist even.

I know what communism is ...I was born in communist Poland , China Communist ....?
From a street vendors to supermarkets , car dealerships and 5 * hotels , there is more capitalism in China than there is in Canada / US combined together .

Last edited:

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
May not be communist,but China still have the commie thinking,old habits are hard to break.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
May not be communist,but China still have the commie thinking,old habits are hard to break.

IN POLAND THE EX COMMIES HAVE TURNED INTO GREATEST CAPITALISTS .
i
I LIVED IN CHINA FOR OVER 7 TEARS AND HERE THE CAPITALISIM IS BLOOMING . PEOPLE HAVE TASTED ITS FRUIT .THERE IS NO WAY TO THE OLD WAY OF LIVING AND THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS IT .
ONE THING THAT HASN'T CHANGED IS CRITISISING OF THE GOVERNMENT . JUST DON'T DO IT .LEAVE THE GOV. ALONE
AND THEY MIGHT EVEN HELP YOU IN WHATEVER YOU PLANING TO DO (IF THEY CAN MAKE ANY MONEY ON IT ) .

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
The Chinese invented business they,ll just have to invent new markets now that merkins and limeys can,t afford to shop.

I have liveed in Australia for half a year and alot of the merchendies in their stores is made in China .
Also in Canada and the Us ....and Europe .All together ......that's a big market ..I think .