Jewish MP: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza


gore0bsessed
+1
#1

LiveLeak.com - Jewish MP: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza



"Israel was born out of Jewish Terrorism" Tzipi Livnis Father was a Terrorist"

Sir Gerald Kaufman, the veteran Labour MP, compares the actions of Israeli troops in Gaza to the Nazis who forced his family to flee Poland.

During a Commons debate on the fighting in Gaza, he urged the government to impose an arms embargo on Israel.

Sir Gerald, who was brought up as an orthodox Jew and Zionist, said: "My grandmother was ill in bed when the Nazis came to her home town a German soldier shot her dead in her bed.

"My grandmother did not die to provide cover for Israeli soldiers murdering Palestinian grandmothers in Gaza. The present Israeli government ruthlessly and cynically exploits the continuing guilt from gentiles over the slaughter of Jews in the Holocaust as justification for their murder of Palestinians."

He said the claim that many of the Palestinian victims were militants "was the reply of the Nazi" and added: "I suppose the Jews fighting for their lives in the Warsaw ghetto could have been dismissed as militants."

He accused the Israeli government of seeking "conquest" and added: "

They are not simply war criminals, they are fools."
 
CDNBear
+4
#2
It's been well documented that politicians say stupid things, all the time.
 
gore0bsessed
+2 / -2
#3
You can't argue anything he says.

Because what he says is 100% accurate.
 
CDNBear
+4 / -1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

You can't argue anything he says.

Because what he says is 100% accurate.

I choose not to. Simply because it's a subjective opinion, based on his emotions. There's no facts in there to argue.

Which of course comes as no surprise. The bulk of the material you've posted over your limited presence, has been virtually the same empty emotion.
 
gore0bsessed
+1 / -1
#5
It will be emotional given the subject matter, but everything he says remains factual.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
+2
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

You can't argue anything he says.

Because what he says is 100% accurate.

Prove it.
 
CDNBear
+3 / -2
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

It will be emotional given the subject matter, but everything he says remains factual.

To your standard maybe. But as has been shown many times over, your standards are low.

There is nothing but emotional opinion in that piece.

He offers no facts, and the only thing he touches on, that might be a something tangible, 'Palestinians killed were militants'. Has already been proven to be true, by Hamas' own web site.

It's OK cubby, keep trying, you might get it right one day.
 
Spade
Free Thinker
+9
#8  Top Rated Post
There are the innocent and the guilty on both sides, as there are in all conflicts.
 
CDNBear
+5
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

There are the innocent and the guilty on both sides, as there are in all conflicts.

And there are none more guilty than those that refuse to see that.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
+4
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

There are the innocent and the guilty on both sides, as there are in all conflicts.

Unfortunately there are many that live for the day that all Jews are dead.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+2
#11
Unfortunately there are many Israelis who live for the day when all the surrounding semites are dead.
 
Colpy
Conservative
+5
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

You can't argue anything he says.

Because what he says is 100% accurate.

You wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit you on the ***.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Unfortunately there are many Israelis who live for the day when all the surrounding semites are dead.

Gee Whiz, the Syrians are sure helping with that dream!! They've killed LOTS more Arabs in the past 16 months than Israel has in the past THIRTY YEARS.

(look it up)
 
The Old Medic
Conservative
+4 / -1
#13
goreObsessed, you are flat out wrong.

Israel would not involve themselves with Gaza at all, if the Palestinians would simply stop shooting rockets and mortars at Israel. They shoot hundreds of them every month, and they have targeted schools and hospitals.

Of course, to people like you, this would all be solved in the Jews simply moved out of Israel, and turned everything over to the Palestinains
. Or, if the Muslim's somehow figure out a way to militarily destroy Israel, and murder all of the Jews. I'd bet that would make you very happy!
 
earth_as_one
+2 / -1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

...Gee Whiz, the Syrians are sure helping with that dream!! They've killed LOTS more Arabs in the past 16 months than Israel has in the past THIRTY YEARS.

(look it up)

If this uprising is successful, many innocent people (mostly Christians, Alawites and most of Syria's wealthy elite ruling class) and will be killed or forced to flee Syria. *** could be argued that these people face an existential threat and are defending themselves.

If I recall you are on the record as saying that only killing 1000 innocent civilians every 3 weeks shows amazing restraint and care.

Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Yep.

The Israelis fought in the most densely populated area on earth for 21 days, using the most sophisticated conventional air, sea, and land power known.

They killed 1300 people. Somewhere between 25 and 50 % of those were militants.

they were carefully avoiding civilian casualties as much as possible while achieving their strategic ends.

In comparison, Allied Bomber command, using only air power, killed 80,000 people in the city of Dresden in a single night.........65 years ago.

THAT is targeting civilians.

The Americans killed considerably more than 100,000 in a single night raid on Tokyo.

THAT is targeting civilians.

At the very outside, 1000 dead civilians after 21 days of warfare in the most densely packed population centre on earth shows amazing restraint and care taken by Israelis.

Despite several incidents such as those above. Start tossing tons of explosives around, and Shyte happens.

Most of the people the Syrian government has killed have been in street battles with armed militants including members of radical Islamist groups and foreign mercenaries. Granted many armed militants are also ordinary Syrians fighting against injustice and oppression and many other casualties are innocent civilians. That sounds very similar to what the government of Israel faced in Gaza back at the time the MP in the Opening Post described the Israeli government as acting like Nazis in Germany. (For the record, I oppose the Assad regime for many of the same reasons why I oppose the Netanyahu regime.)

By your reasoning, oppressive regimes have a right to defend themselves from attack. Both the Syrian and Israeli governments are threatened by armed militants. Since you wrote that a 1000 dead civilians every 3 weeks shows amazing restraint and care, let's do the math to see how the Assad regime's level of restraint and care measures up with Israel's amazing level of restraint and care.

The Syrian uprising stated 15 March 2011. (70 weeks ago)

70 weeks / 3 x 1000 civilians = 23,333 dead innocent civilians

Latest casualty numbers:

July 19, 2012: Russia and China veto for a third time. This time Britain, France, United States, Germany and Portugal want sanctions added to a resolution which would renew the UN Supervision Mission in Syria. Rejecting sanctions against its ally, Russia says the west is seeking “military intervention” in Syria. Eleven countries voted in favor, Russia and China against, South Africa and Pakistan abstained. Activists say more than 17,000 have died in Syria.
UN Syria resolutions — three vetos (external - login to view)

Many/most of these people are probably armed militants, but let's assume the anti-Syrian activists' estimates are accurate (and not inflated to suit their purposes) and 100% of these 17,000 dead are all innocent civilians (unlikely/impossible). By your words, it would be reasonable to assume that you would also describe Syrian government as acting with amazing level of restraint and care.

Would you agree that the Syrian government is acting with more restraint and care than the Israelis did during the 2008/2009 siege of Gaza? Would you agree that the Syrian government is not deliberately killing innocent civilians?

If not, then please explain why the Israeli government can kill innocent civilians at a greater rate than the Syrian government?

Also please compare the level of rights and freedoms enjoyed the citizens of Syrians and the non-citizen residents of Gaza?

Areas of comparison:
Freedom of the press and of other media of communication
Freedom of peaceful assembly
Freedom of association.
Mobility rights: the right to enter and leave national boundaries, to move to and take up residence anywhere within or outside the state.
The right to life, liberty, and security of the person
Freedom from unreasonable search and seizure.
Freedom from arbitrary detention or imprisonment
Equal treatment before and under the law, and equal protection and benefit of the law without discrimination.

Which oppressive and unjust government discriminates more on the basis of religion? The Jewish State of Israel or the Secular State of Syria?

Which group of people suffers greater oppression and injustice?

Do you believe that people who suffer oppression and injustice have a right to seek freedom annd justice in both Gaza and Syria? Is violence in pursuit of freedom and justice justified in either case?

BTW, these questions aren't just directed at Colpy. Feel free to add your 2 cents....
Last edited by earth_as_one; Jul 19th, 2012 at 02:54 PM..
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

If this uprising is successful, many innocent people (mostly Christians, Alawites and most of Syria's wealthy elite ruling class) and will be killed or forced to flee Syria. *** could be argued that these people face an existential threat and are defending themselves.

If I recall you are on the record as saying that only killing 1000 innocent civilians every 3 weeks shows amazing restraint and care..

Well I am in for a nickels worth- The 1000 you claim Colpy stated - was that during the last war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza in 09?
 
CDNBear
+2
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

If I recall you are on the record as saying that only killing 1000 innocent civilians every 3 weeks shows amazing restraint and care.

Oh I hope to see a quote to back that up real soon.

Because I know what Colpy has said on the matter.

Post #1620649 - Re: Jewish MP: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza (external - login to view) Bad earth_as_one

Maybe you could explain what was so egregious with that post that you lowered yourself to that level.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Oh I hope to see a quote to back that up real soon.

Because I know what Colpy has said on the matter.

Well it is put up or retract.
 
CDNBear
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Well it is put up or retract.

Or in EAO case, dance around, dodge and distract until we get bored.
 
earth_as_one
+1 / -1
#19
When you quote someone, they have a little arrow next to their name. click on the arrow and it takes you to that post.

But here is the long version
Israel threatens 'disproportionate' response to Hamas rocket fire

Please feel free to agree or disagree with Colpy.

For the record, I am against both oppressive and unjust regimes for more or less the same reasons.
 
CDNBear
+3
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

When you quote someone, they have a little arrow next to their name. click on the arrow and it takes you to that post.

Ya I saw that. I figured you quoted the wrong thing, since it doesn't say what you claimed it does.

Quote:

But here is the long version
Israel threatens 'disproportionate' response to Hamas rocket fire

Please feel free to agree or disagree with Colpy.

And it still doesn't.

Can you show me where in his post he said "1000, every three weeks" please.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

When you quote someone, they have a little arrow next to their name. click on the arrow and it takes you to that post.

But here is the long version
Israel threatens 'disproportionate' response to Hamas rocket fire

Please feel free to agree or disagree with Colpy.

For the record, I am against both oppressive and unjust regimes for more or less the same reasons.

Colpy did not even come close to stating what you posted.

Your post
If I recall you are on the record as saying that only killing 1000 innocent civilians every 3 weeks shows amazing restraint and care.

You have no proof- Then a retraction is required.
 
CDNBear
+2
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

For the record, I am against both oppressive and unjust regimes for more or less the same reasons.

What you are against, is well known. It doesn't mesh with what you claim.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#23
[QUOTE=Colpy;
Gee Whiz, the Syrians are sure helping with that dream!! They've killed LOTS more Arabs in the past 16 months than Israel has in the past THIRTY YEARS.

(look it up)[/QUOTE]

Funny you should mention cheez whizz, like it, you are a homogeneous sandwich spread of synthetic tasteless origin intended to clog the arteries of the gullible reader. The death toll in Syria is directly attributable to the lowest mercenary scum available and paid for by the western taxpayer to destabalize that nation by murder rape and destruction.
No nation has murdered more semites than Israel.

On an unrelated lighter note, how the hell are you Colpy?

/
 
earth_as_one
+1 / -3
#24
Colpy's wrote this word for word:
1000 dead civilians after 21 days of warfare in the most densely packed population centre on earth shows amazing restraint and care taken by Israelis.

What I wrote:
If I recall you are on the record as saying that only killing 1000 innocent civilians every 3 weeks shows amazing restraint and care.

Suffice to say that after three weeks of death and destruction, Colpy thought that only killing a thousand innocent civilians showed amazing restraint and care.

Therefore it would be reasonable to assume that Colpy would describe the Syrian government as having acted with an even greater level of restraint and care for only killing 17,000 innocent civilians after 70 weeks.

BTW, the 17,000 number is likely far greater than the actual number of dead innocent civilians in the Syrian uprising. More likely the anti-Syrian activists are counting everyone (militants, soldiers, innocent civilians...) who has died so far in the Syrian uprising and inflated the numbers to some degree. Likely the actual number of innocent civilians killed during this uprising far less than 17,000.

For the record I do not support violence, oppression or injustice. I only support non-violent resistance to oppression and injustice.

Goober, CDNBear and Colpy support the current oppressive and unjust regime in Israel. The same one that the MP in the Opening Post describe as acting like Nazis. The same one which uses violence to crush armed militants and a significant number of innocent civilians. So we know what you guys support.

Colpy described the rate of innocent civilians deaths per week by an oppressive unjust regime which demonstrates an amazing level of restraint and care. Since the oppressive and unjust Syrian regime has demonstrated a significantly lower weekly innocent civilian kill rate than the oppressive and unjust Israeli regime, then I would expect him to be consistent and also describe the Syrian regime as having acted with an amazing level of restraint and care.
Last edited by earth_as_one; Jul 19th, 2012 at 05:09 PM..
 
Goober
Free Thinker
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Colpy's wrote this word for word:
1000 dead civilians after 21 days of warfare in the most densely packed population centre on earth shows amazing restraint and care taken by Israelis.

What I wrote:
If I recall you are on the record as saying that only killing 1000 innocent civilians every 3 weeks shows amazing restraint and care.

Suffice to say that after three weeks of death and destruction, Colpy thought that only killing a thousand innocent civilians showed amazing restraint and care.

Therefore it would be reasonable to assume that Colpy would describe the Syrian government as having acted with an even greater level of restraint and care for only killing 17,000 innocent civilians after 70 weeks.

BTW, the 17,000 number is likely far greater than the actual number of dead civilians in the Syrian uprising. More likely the anti-Syrian activists are counting everyone (militants, soldiers, innocent civilians...) who has died so far in the Syrian uprising and inflated the numbers to some degree. Likely the actual number of innocent civilians killed during this uprising far less than 17,000.

For the record I do not support violence, oppression or injustice. I only support non-violent resistance to oppression and injustice.

Goober, CDNBear and Colpy support the current oppressive and unjust regime in Israel. The same one that the MP in the Opening Post describe as acting like Nazis. So we know what you guys support.

Colpy described the rate of innocent civilians deaths per week by an oppressive unjust regime which demonstrates an amazing level of restraint and care. Since the oppressive and unjust Syrian regime has demonstrated a significantly lower weekly innocent civilian kill rate than the oppressive and unjust Israeli regime, then I would expect him to be consistent and also describe the Syrian regime as having acted with an amazing level of restraint and care.

Do you have a post where he stated that- If not then you have no proof- So show the evidence or retract.
 
CDNBear
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Colpy's wrote this word for word:
1000 dead civilians after 21 days of warfare in the most densely packed population centre on earth shows amazing restraint and care taken by Israelis.

What I wrote:
If I recall you are on the record as saying that only killing 1000 innocent civilians every 3 weeks shows amazing restraint and care.

If you can't see your error, it's likely because your lie was a conscious effort.

This post, like the rest of your posts, are simply a simple minded diversion.

Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Goober, CDNBear and Colpy support the current oppressive and unjust regime in Israel.

LOL. Speaking of diversionary.
 
earth_as_one
+1 / -1
#27
Holy crap Goober... are you unable to click on a link? here it is again and again and again...

Israel threatens 'disproportionate' response to Hamas rocket fire

Israel threatens 'disproportionate' response to Hamas rocket fire

Israel threatens 'disproportionate' response to Hamas rocket fire

Israel threatens 'disproportionate' response to Hamas rocket fire

Israel threatens 'disproportionate' response to Hamas rocket fire

Does posting the same link over and over help?
 
CDNBear
+2
#28
No, because your accusation isn't supported by it.

Nice diversionary tactics though, lol.

The negative reps, are for your continued conscious lie and diversionary BS.
 
Goober
Free Thinker
#29
This is what Colpy Posted-
Yep.

Except THERE IS NO EXPANSION IN GAZA. ISRAEL FORCIBLY REMOVED JEWISH SETTLERS IN GAZA IN 2005.

Sorry to yell, but damn, you guys are deaf.

Otherwise, although I disagree in some ways with your analysis of the situation, you have got the general idea.

Gaza is not Israeli territory. Israel is being attacked from inside Gaza, by a group that appears to have significant support among the population. Therefore the population pays, because they refuse to reject those that attack Israel. Short of wholescale murder, that is all they have any right to expect.

International law is a joke.

Now show me where he stated this as you claimed
If I recall you are on the record as saying that only killing 1000 innocent civilians every 3 weeks shows amazing restraint and care.
 
earth_as_one
+3 / -2
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

If you can't see your error, it's likely because your lie was a conscious effort.

This post, like the rest of your posts, are simply a simple minded diversion.

Colpy defined an acceptable innocent civilian killing rate which demonstrates amazing restraint and care.

You must be having trouble understanding that the same innocent civilian kill rate over a longer period of time would result in a greater number number of civilian casualties.

Please review this grade 6 math video regarding ratios and after you've grasped the concept, come back with an educated response:

Number Sense - Ratios 6th grade math - YouTube

 

Similar Threads

111
3
Israel increases air strikes on Gaza
by CBC News | May 20th, 2007
no new posts